🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Looks 1-5, I am in 4th place. 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

First time I have a TB in my group and finally I understand all your pain, dolls. The struggle is real.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    grada said:
    I wanted to try something other than pink dresses but I got humbled real quick, going back to pink dresses now lol

I actually saw this dress in the voting booth dyed opal, it looked super cute and was the popular pic! Maybe try dye Cause how you styled it was so good!
    Just checked how it looks dyed opal and it's really cute, I'll try again when I get a new ticket, thanks 🥰
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I got the dress. But im in 9th place. My scores have been high but because everyone wants that dress im pushed back.
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I really liked these. I don’t get why no one ever uses that curly hair! It’s so cute and detailed and full!

• mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I have not missed any tickets, all my scores are in the 50s and I’m in 7th place because of the ticket buyers :/
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Looks 1-5...safe to say I’m tanking pretty hard...and as look four is proving, gowns are clearly the only way to go as much as that annoys me 😪 doubt I’ll even get the earnable hair at this rate

iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, I'm sorry there are a few glitches in this event. It's a long weekend here, so I'm just checking in to address your concerns.

We're aware that some of you don't see Trendsetters and your rank yet. However, our system keeps track of everyone's scores using your IDs. So even if you don't see it, we'll know your score and rank. If you don't see Trendsetters by the end of the event, please send a message to Glu Support and we can help you get prizes. I encourage you to keep submitting looks even if you don't see Trendsetters. Hopefully it will show up soon!

If you purchased tickets and didn't receive them, please send a message to Glu Support from your game and include a screenshot of your receipt for faster service.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • whitneyhiltonwhitneyhilton Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I am doing so bad. I usually do pretty well in SYS but my highest score so far is only 47.😭
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Just tried one look with pants and one of my favorite shirts, which is an Easter item btw! Nope, totally flopped lol back to the pink gowns and dresses I guess. 

Btw, do blonde dolls score better? Or is that only my idea? I play Covet Fashion and in that game blonde dolls always score better, so if you want a good score on your look, it's safer to go blonde. Is KKH the same way?
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

can someone tell me where this dress is from?? i just spent 100 kstars on it so im assuming its from the kloset but ive never seen it before 😭  i think its perfect for the theme i love it 
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts

Well, at least I felt cute 😰
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Was going for a moon hare look on the 2nd look but idk if it came across 🤣
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @samanthakkh It's from the Kloset! I'm assuming it's available at level 35 or so

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @korobeinikii oh noooo. I personally think your look is pretty. A purse or a handheld item would’ve helped, but 17???? 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Just tried one look with pants and one of my favorite shirts, which is an Easter item btw! Nope, totally flopped lol back to the pink gowns and dresses I guess. 

Btw, do blonde dolls score better? Or is that only my idea? I play Covet Fashion and in that game blonde dolls always score better, so if you want a good score on your look, it's safer to go blonde. Is KKH the same way?
    Oh well, that's a crime! The look it's so cute and on theme it's a shame to think that we're only able to score high using gowns, pfffff. 
    And yes, blondies get a little bit more of votes. The blue-eyed blonde standard never fails. 🙄

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

@kadamisia makes sense! im only level 29 😆 thank you!!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited April 2020
    🌈💚👠
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Thanks @Rebelliaux y @kkh_clarice<3 you are all very sweet :) and thanks for the info! Will probably try to make some blonde looks then, my TS group is really tough sadly :/

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

😊 decent scores. Its gotten me to pass alot of them to get to 3rd. 2nd place has stopped submitting looks all together
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    🌈💚👠
    I was thinking that using the earnable dress in this shade will go for Dorothy Gale, wizard of Oz, too!!! With Toto, it will so work for Halloween 👻 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Just wanted to say thanks to glu support. I was nervous about asking for help for the first time and I was expecting to not get an answer because there was a lot of lost ticket cases this week but they helped with my lost ticket too. Thanks again😊
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @therealChar You have such a pretty doll 🤩
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

Literally, I dunno how many tickets my TB is spending for this kind of looks.
    She must really need the hair.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

i didnt know who to vote for 😭 i love/hate when this happens! 
    ended up voting for the doll on the left 😻
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    What have people's rewards with voting been? Here is my breakdown:

Cash-15 times
    K-Starts- 2 times
    Energy- 1 time
    Offer to get double rewards- 1 time 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I have been voting for hours but still have not found the Easter basket... Is there anyone on iOS who would be able to submit it?

I’ve been looking for it also! If anyone on iOS submit it please tag me! 💕
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪