❤️KK:H Weekend Event 0 4/10/20 - Love is in the Easter Dating Air! ❤️🐰

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Maria2019 First as a precaution I screenshotted everything in my Android account (top bar, diamonds, dyes, etc) and then closed the game. On my ipad, I then logged into Facebook with my gaming account both in the FB app and Safari to be safe. I downloaded KKH and chose "I've played before" and chose Facebook to log in, and my game was there, all numbers matched up.
    iOS
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    It’s really now just hitting me that I spent 400 kstars trying to get the hair. And still I didn’t get it 🤡
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Completed a couple of offers for double stars hours ago (had to spend real money for these ones may I add) and I still haven’t received the stars, really want to chase the gb hair 😢 Is anyone else not receiving their rewards? 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @AmyMimi Been there. Everytime I chase I never get the item I want right away and end up regretting how much I spent so I try not to do it very often. Because once you get fixated on something it's like a compulsion 🥴😛
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Did an offer to chase the egg purse... got event points then the make up - I’m done I swear! Got me to the dress earlier and it’s adorable!!!!  Also accidentally bought the top pose - but it’s cute! 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @AliBryant Thank you! I'm considering buying a new iPad so I might try that when I get it
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Quick question, is there a way to play multiple games on one device?
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Completed a couple of offers for double stars hours ago (had to spend real money for these ones may I add) and I still haven’t received the stars, really want to chase the gb hair 😢 Is anyone else not receiving their rewards? 
    I'm not getting mine either from the free videos. I'm only getting 1 kstar when I should be getting 2.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @JahneCarter nope! You can play different games on different phones/tablets if different accounts are logged in. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @Mysteria19 No double prizes for videos I think. 😊 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    TheBola said:
    @Mysteria19 No double prices for videos I think. 😊
    ohh. Darn lol. I feel silly, but  I clearly just assumed that the videos were considered part of the offers. Thank you!

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @pilirositolam ohhh thank you!! 💛 I think you just convinced me to waste my kstars right before VIP because it looks beautiful imo 😩 and I love how huge these eyes are lol 👁👁

prayer circle I won't suffer too much during chasing 
    🤞🏻

Update:
    I got it!! I spent a little bit more than I'd like to but I think it was worth it 😍

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    edited April 2020
    All I wanted was the hair, but of course it had to be the last item I picked after picking all the other GB items first! 😂 But 200 k-stars later and it’s mine!

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    The tights are impossible to style. 
    Yeah it needs to be with something white I feel like and I don’t have a lot of white things they mix with I dyed for an example the gold skirt from a kollection and put it with this top and it looks cute but I don’t want to waste ice Blue on the skirt 
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Can someone please show the gb dress dyed thank you 💕
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @thallisa glad you got them! I really like them too ☺️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @saruuh not the best 😅 most colors wash out all the detail. I actually think orange is gorgeous tho 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @kkh_clarice I think the tights look nice in these outfits! 😊 didn’t mind changing earrings or hairstyle 😂

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • looneyglooneyg Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hello! Does anyone know what date locations give the most eggs? 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Did an offer to chase the egg purse... got event points then the make up - I’m done I swear! Got me to the dress earlier and it’s adorable!!!!  Also accidentally bought the top pose - but it’s cute! 
    sooo pretty!! 
  • christina96christina96 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    It’s really now just hitting me that I spent 400 kstars trying to get the hair. And still I didn’t get it 🤡
    I’ve done the same but with the makeup.. Still don’t have it 😩
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Found some giftbox inspo! Dress & purse

Wow I actually love the game version of the dress better than the inspo, but they really nailed the pattern!
    thallisa said:

The eyes look GORGEOUS on you 😍😍😍😍😍
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

When the waiter doesn’t bring the wine til he brings you the check 😑 

seriously though, my last actions for an almost complete 8hr date 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    looneyg said:
    Hello! Does anyone know what date locations give the most eggs? 
    @looneyg the number of eggs depends on two things: the length of the date and the number of items you have either from the dating earnable items or the gift box items! 4-hour dates at Monstrobull in LAX or Oak in SoHo have the best ratio of points to energy used, but they cost a lot of cash with the $650 wine option. That’s usually how I get through dating events! 🙂
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    does anyone have any tips on how to finish an event? Even if I loose sleep to make sure I’m constantly playing to get points I never reach the last prize. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I can't seem to move up in the top couples ranking, been going on dates all day and I've gone from spot 50 to 47 eventhough my dates are four andy eight hours long. Even tried changing locations and it didn't work :disappointed: that's the only trophy I don't have yet
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

I opened 3 boxes but only managed to get the eyes, got in the other two boxes really ugly shoes and a blazer 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    I only have 40 kstars left , should i try and get the hair one last time or just start saving for the vip event ? 
    Agree for saving 
    like for opening a box 
    also i feel that the eye makeup looks weird on my doll :/