πŸ—³οΈπŸ°SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    I’m finally in a group with no ticket buyers might actually have a chance to win the TS dress and I’m excited. I’m still fairly new to the game so my closet isn’t the best. I’m excited.Β 
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Looks 1-5. Dresses are the answer. πŸ™ƒ
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I’m 3rd behind two TBs, but I noticed this dolls name and got excited lol I love RPDR and Katya’s my fave
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    I’m 3rd behind two TBs, but I noticed this dolls name and got excited lol I love RPDR and Katya’s my fave
    "But your dad just calls me katyaaaaa" πŸ˜‚ i love her met her at dragcon she is such a gem.
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited April 2020

i'm on third place but the first and second places both have 500+ points already so i'm just hoping i can keep this up
    iOS・iΒ look completely different in sys
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited April 2020
    RedVelvet said:
    katya and irene in the same room? talk about ambitious crossovers!
    iOS・iΒ look completely different in sys
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I wish I knew what I did a few weeks ago that led to my scores absolutely tanking. Most weeks my looks would be bad/good scores and then change but last week and now looking like this week it’s not happening.Β 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

Where is this gorgeous dress from?? Is it dyed? If so which dress is it originally 😍 
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    These 2 were ahead at the start, probably from buying triple threat judging by their looks and now I caught up to them πŸ˜†

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

@princessprecious it’s from a dating event from last May!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Areys omg thank you! Hopefully it will be available for diamonds next month 😍
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut Hi~ I just earned a ticket now but when I tried tapping the SUBMIT button to submit my 7th look, nothing's happening. So I tried tapping it again and again, still nothing. Then I came out to check if I was able to submit a look but there's none. And when I came back to submit a look, the ticket I earned was already gone! Kindly help me~ Thank you!

Here is my hollywood ID:Β 3b6280c2

PS. All items I was trying to use to submit a look were all unlocked, I don't know of it helps or not but yeah...

✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–

Would i ever go to a garden party in this ? NO. But im trying to stay in top 5 cause its a battle!Β  And i refuse to buy extras. But Inspo is @naturalform her combo of the hair and dress profile pic inspired me!Β  Also found some beautiful looks in the voting booth.Β 

Loved these looks!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    the #1 TB in my group is done and uses a basic hairdo. hopefully when she wins this week's prize, she can use something else, or next time save your money and buy some Kstars
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

This is so bad 😭
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013πŸ’– C2015πŸ’™ C2020πŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Looks 4-7 πŸ˜•
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    my scores are so bad this sys I’m mad πŸ™‚

iOS player
  • EliisaEliisa Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I’m currently 3rd in my group and happy about it, just want to stay in the top five. At night I was dropped to 9th place. Got the earnable dress and love it!

Does anyone know how much votes is needed for the earnable hair?
    Eliisa said:
    I’m currently 3rd in my group and happy about it, just want to stay in the top five. At night I was dropped to 9th place. Got the earnable dress and love it!

Does anyone know how much votes is needed for the earnable hair?
    edited April 2020
    πŸ˜‚ so i passed all the buyers. But 2 of them are currently fighting it out and most of them have been submiting meh looks.Β dina was second but she stopped submitting looks and the other two have been back and forth ever since. Hopefully i can be top 5.Β 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Is it anyone who can submit the Easter egg casket on iOS?Β 

iOS πŸ“²
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ

• DeenaDeena Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    πŸ˜‚ so i passed all the buyers. But 2 of them are currently fighting it out and most of them have been submiting meh looks.Β dina was second but she stopped submitting looks and the other two have been back and forth ever since. Hopefully i can be top 5.Β 
    We are in the same group!Β Hope we stay in the top 5! ;)Β 
    Deena said:
    We are in the same group!Β Hope we stay in the top 5! ;)Β 
    Im not getting my hopes up πŸ˜‚ cause top two already at each others throats. The last day someone with a ham dress and reindeer ears will come lol. But my moneys on chanel πŸ˜‚ freyas run out of outfits.Β 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Voted for @Koakuma at the voting booth πŸ™‚

And also founded the bunny ears and the bunny bag :love: have yet to find those lacy bunny ears :weary:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 7 and 8 ☺️ Look 8 stung a little but I liked the look so that’s all that matters ❀️

edited April 2020
    Voted for @Koakuma at the voting booth πŸ™‚

And also founded the bunny ears and the bunny bag :love: have yet to find those lacy bunny ears :weary:

Sis you are the cutest bunny 😭😭πŸ₯° i love it
    @Chooky1116 i love the 8th look. Love how you dyed the glitter pumps to match !Β 

8th look. I love this weird flower crown hair and i dyed these shoes champagne and i love the way they kinda ended up being a nude pink.