🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Chooky1116 i love the 8th look. Love how you dyed the glitter pumps to match ! 

8th look. I love this weird flower crown hair and i dyed these shoes champagne and i love the way they kinda ended up being a nude pink.

Thank you so so much 😍 and your 8th look is absolutely perfect ❤️❤️❤️
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Carol Davida I can submit the lacy bunny ears for you if you're looking for them
    - Emmy
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 4-7
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @elettrahere wheres the orange eyeshadow from in the first look? Ive never seen that one! I like it alot.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Looks 5 - 8th! So happy with 56 votes 💖
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ReginaDianicaReginaDianica Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hi! My event icon disappeared?! Am I the only one experiencing this? 😭 please help! Thanks! 
  • LjoLjo Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I can't believe it, my highest score ever! And with an outfit I thought the voters would only give me a mid 40's score! So hard to know what they want sometimes 🤷 and for the first time in months I'm sitting in second with only one ticket buyer so far, not that I'm getting my hopes up but it definitely makes it more exciting to play when you think you might actually have a chance to be in top 3!
    Hi! My event icon disappeared?! Am I the only one experiencing this? 😭 please help! Thanks! 
    Can anyone help me please? :( I’m already behind with the event. I don’t know what to do. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 5 - 8 💖

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Can anyone help me please? :( I’m already behind with the event. I don’t know what to do. 
    Hey, can you show us a screenshot of your game plz??  That might be a way we can help you :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    1-4 looks
    I don’t think I’ll make it in top 5 I have too many tb

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    i thought the theme suits my wardrobe just fine but now after the eighth look i am running out of choices looks like i will have to buy a new outfit :( 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Only way it would disappear is if your game was flagged. Ive never had it diappear mysteriously. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited April 2020

Not great scores, but I wouldn't wear a ball gown to a garden party 🤪
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 1-8, not bad but definitely not my best 🤷🏻‍♀️ Currently 2nd, hope it stays that way!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    Only way it would disappear is if your game was flagged. Ive never had it diappear mysteriously. 
    Oh no 😭 why would it be flagged? What does that mean? 
    @ReginaDianica do you have a hacked game? If so, that's why you don't have access to SYS. If you're a legit player, try to contact Glu support because that's definitely not normal
    @therealChar these eyes with the yellow eyeshadow! I didn't change my outfit but I just wanted to show you lol

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    @ReginaDianica you should post a screenshot of your game in order to get help 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    1-4 looks
    I don’t think I’ll make it in top 5 I have too many tb

each week I wait for you to post your looks because your closet and style is one of the best I’ve seen 😍😍😍
    iOS player
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @asalaxo you’re so nice 💖 thank you
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    livyx said:

Looks 1-8, not bad but definitely not my best 🤷🏻‍♀️ Currently 2nd, hope it stays that way!
    Your looks are amazing doll! They should definitely have scored more 💕
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    So this is my lead ticket buyer...how has she gone up a hundred points despite having the same look? I don’t get it.
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Bear_KKH thank you 😃
    Looks 5-8 I was beginning to think I wasn’t gonna get higher than 42 as I had 4 looks in a row score 42 then these three got past it so hopefully I should make the earnable hair. If I get the earnable hair before my last ticket, I’m going bunny girl again lol.

I play on iOS
    @emiliedk thank you 💓 Hope you're doing great in your group! 😊
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut Hi~ I just earned a ticket now but when I tried tapping the SUBMIT button to submit my 7th look, nothing's happening. So I tried tapping it again and again, still nothing. Then I came out to check if I was able to submit a look but there's none. And when I came back to submit a look, the ticket I earned was already gone! Kindly help me~ Thank you!

Here is my hollywood ID: 3b6280c2

PS. All items I was trying to use to submit a look were all unlocked, I don't know of it helps or not but yeah...

My issue has been addressed and this case has been resolved. Keep safe everyone~! 🌻
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    So this is just my thoughts. But I only have one tb in my group, but I feel sure that the doll in 2nd have a hacked game, her looks are pieces of all kollection bundles, and even though she looks gorgeous, I keep wondering how one could have all bundles 
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

What do you guys think ? Will it get enough votes 🤔
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I have a look from last night (probably 10 hours ago) that still isn’t “finished”. This SYS has been sooo glitchy. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @danjames12 she probably submitted multiple looks all at once so that’s why her outfit didn’t change but her points increased 😊
    Bad tactics on her part though as it’s been proven that your looks can be put up against your other looks in the voting booth.
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧