🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

Would i ever go to a garden party in this ? NO. But im trying to stay in top 5 cause its a battle!  And i refuse to buy extras. But Inspo is @naturalform her combo of the hair and dress profile pic inspired me!  Also found some beautiful looks in the voting booth. 

Loved these looks!

Ahh you look gorgeous!! Amazing score too!! 😘🥳
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited April 2020
    chey said:

So my scores have really sucked for this event.... any ideas on how I could improve my next submission? I’ve given up for top five, but I’d like to at least reach the earnable hair!
    I would personally ditch the purse & use a lighter eye makeup.  I'm a huge fan of the smokey eye, but during bright & pastel themes, using light/bright/natural makeup typically helps me score better!!

Good luck & hoping your scores improve!
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    finally got the bubbles !!!

that’s for amateurs
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Not much creativity lol. I might have a chance for 4th or 5th if the TBs don't buy anymore tickets, but I'll have to wear some gowns bc I'll need to keep scoring high to wiggle my way in the top 5. Don't think I've ever had so many TBs before. 

Love this dress and how you styled it with the pie <3

• CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    @brunakkh Thanks! Pls let me know when it's up <3
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 9 and 10 ☺️

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Candyy just posted it 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • KatherineCristKatherineCrist Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Some inspirations  <3<3<3
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Hey dolls , can you guys help me i need to know if this look is creative enough and can get good point because i am falling behind i started 1st in my group after 2 looks then i was 3rd because the first two are TB but suddenly i am 6th which i think is on me for not getting enough votes 
    lol for no 
    awesome for yes it’s good 
    I really don’t want to use gowns 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @noha62 I would say it might be worth whipping out the pastel/ light-colored gowns for because the top 5 dress is really pretty! There’s no shame; get those prizes boo 😊
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    noha62 said:
    Hey dolls , can you guys help me i need to know if this look is creative enough and can get good point because i am falling behind i started 1st in my group after 2 looks then i was 3rd because the first two are TB but suddenly i am 6th which i think is on me for not getting enough votes 
    lol for no 
    its a nice look and i say go for it if you dont have any pink. blue hasn’t really been a popular pick im guessing this look will score you low 40’s if not high 30’s
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    I would personally ditch the purse & use a lighter eye makeup.  I'm a huge fan of the smokey eye, but during bright & pastel themes, using light/bright/natural makeup typically helps me score better!!

Good luck & hoping your scores improve!
    Thank you so much for you advice! I didn’t see it before I submitted the look (44) but I’ll definitely implement it going forward. I had already gone for a lighter lip and hoped that would be enough because I don’t have any other makeup looks yet, but I guess I’ll add some neutrals to my vip list 😅
    Thank you again! 💖
    Rikk said:
    @noha62 I would say it might be worth whipping out the pastel/ light-colored gowns for because the top 5 dress is really pretty! There’s no shame; get those prizes boo 😊
    Thanks girl ♥️ i think i might use a gown or two I really need the dress it’s so cute and I haven’t been playing around enough to have a big wardrobe 
    again thanks for your advice 💕
    noha62 said:
    lol for no 
    its a nice look and i say go for it if you dont have any pink. blue hasn’t really been a popular pick im guessing this look will score you low 40’s if not high 30’s

Okay i will try something else and leave this for later maybe , thanks for your advice really appreciate it 💕
    AmyMimi said:

And here i am not wanting to use gowns 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s frustrating..😂

Love this shake handheld ! It almost always gets me a good score. My TS is a mess. Im over it. 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @Candyy The votes already came in, did you get it?
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Oh no, something happened to me that never happened before! I got notification on my phone that I had more SYS tickets, but when I go to try and put together an outfit, the clock is stuck at 0:00 and the button says “Get more!” like I don’t have any tickets left. Has this happened to anyone before?
    @dpeters same tbh my more creative ones i get sad when they dont do well. Anytime i try short hair i score bad.
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Looks 1-8:)

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @brunakkh I was in the voting booth but didn’t find it. I will keep looking. Thanks anyway <3 
    Update: Found it! Don't know if this is a forum doll but if you see this, thank you soooo much! :)

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Do you think I could get away with this hair and dress together? It’s my new favourite hair but don’t know if I should go for a more sophisticated look?
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Made my way up to 2nd so I’ve passed most of the tb’s. They really aren’t playing around this weekend 😂 haven't had this many in my group all at once in a long time.
    Anyways my scores are pretty decent. Still don’t wanna crumble and go full on gowns but if I need to secure top 5, I'm whipping the gowns out 😆

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    edited April 2020
    what!!!!!!! 🥺 am i crazy to think this would’ve scored higher???
    @noha62 of course!😊
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    My scores are getting worse 😣 but surprisingly I’m still in 1st place.