Sys ticket missing?

garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
I bought the pack with 3 extra tickets and when I tried uploading my outfits I lost one out of the three of my tickets because the outfit wouldn’t load but it counted as if it did. I’m so upset :( 

Comments

• OliviaBrownOliviaBrown Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I tried to upload my 3rd outfit with the normal free game ticket. my outfit wouldn’t load and I lost the ticket too.
  • jfanzjfanz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My tickets never showed up either and GLU is refusing to help me and the event will be over tomorrow. I didn't have this problem until they added the 10million votes bonus, second weekend in a row it has happened.
  • jfanzjfanz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I purchased the SYS style pack and never got my tickets. Glu is refusing to help. This is the second time its happened, ever since they added the 10million votes bonus.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you lost tickets you are asked to please contact support.  A member sent a support ticket this morning and had her issue resolved by this afternoon.  Support has the final say.  If you don't understand why they said they can't help, I would write back politely on the existing ticket, ask them to explain because you don't undrstand.  Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I responded to your 1st post in the other thread, @jfanz and I'm moving this over there. Posting it once in one thread is fine. More clean that within a shirt time is counterproductive.  

If I recall, doesn't that multiple devices in use message have a button to contact them if you can't wait till the wait time expires?  Use that.  The link I supplies really only helps if you have a record of your Hollywood ID number.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary