🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @therealChar tysm sis 🤗🥰 you're the best 🙂

@Bear_KKH ofc doll you can submit those lacy bunny ears for me. I'll be on the lookout for you then doll at the voting booth :smile:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Oh wow okay then voters 😂 i see how it is lol! 

• mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I actually like the hair a lot more than I thought I would! I’m in 3rd place, behind 2 ticket buyers. Oh well.
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Seen these looks in the voting booth ! The yellow was so creative!  Such beautiful dolls! 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Was looking for "ruffles, bows and prints" on submitted tickets to vote for but somehow only ruffles and pinks were worn. I submitted some outfits with prints and bows and my scores absolutely tanked. Was under the impression that the rules of this SYS is to tie up with Balmain sale items because it fits all the dress designs.. bought a few ones that I liked, used it on my doll but it didn't score well.. 🙁
    asalaxo said:
    TBs could really use all that money to buy k-stars instead to get facial features 🤡
    asalaxo said:
    TBs could really use all that money to buy k-stars instead to get facial features 🤡
    Lmao yes!! 😂

:) deserved more votes very beautiful styling
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Cute looks I’ve seen!

:) deserved more votes very beautiful styling
    Aww thank you so much 😍

I love this dress but it hardly  scores that well for me.  😂zero tickets and im catching up to those who have bought more then 6 plus triple threat. 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I have 5 TB... I've never been in such an aggressive group before😩 What do yall think should I use an extra ticket to go back into the top 5 or is the dress not worth it..

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    kadamisia said:
    I have 5 TB... I've never been in such an aggressive group before😩 What do yall think should I use an extra ticket to go back into the top 5 or is the dress not worth it..

If you love the dress do it! Just know that you lose the 20 videos a day :"( i didnt know that when i started but if that doesnt bug you then do it! Im hoping i can stay third 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @therealChar yeah I wish I knew that like 2 years ago... My 20 videos are long gone, heck, even my 5 videos don't work🙃 And I think Imma do it cause the dress might come in handy when we have more floral/summer/whatever themes. Thanks a lot and fingers crossed for you!!
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

#1 TB’s current look. i can’t catch up to her unless i get 59s/60s for the next 3 looks which is impossible but it’s fine because i’m not a fan of the hair so she can have it 🤗

after i got 9th place during last week’s SYS, i just hope that i’ll end in the top 5 this week! pls pls pls no last minute TBs 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😫🍀
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Hi guys, unrelated question: I'm having troubles with my phone atm, the storage keeps getting full even if I'm not doing anything. 
    What would your recommendations be regarding a new phone? I heard iPhones never have storage issues, which one would you recommend?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    Small lived victory ! I passed them both but im quite sure they will submit their tickets and probably buy more. My next ticket ill get the hair ! Im so excited for that cause i love it.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I can’t believe I still have not found the Easter basket on iOS?? I’m really getting sick of voting...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB said:
    I can’t believe I still have not found the Easter basket on iOS?? I’m really getting sick of voting...

Someone commented a few pages back i think she was ios and found that! Maybe tag them and see if they can submit it.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 8-11 
    #9 is my favorite!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    what's the deal with the Easter basket? how do you find it? 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Happy Easter from me and my hubby!!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12 I really want a creative theme soon, something really different though I’ve no idea what lol.

I play on iOS
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited April 2020
    sorted nvm