🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited April 2020

I’ve found the easter basket 🥰
    @Chelsea123 OMG you  are so lucky!! Are you an iOS player? If so, would you mind using it in your next submission and tag me? 

Thank you @t@therealChar for pointing this post out to me!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    y'all are making me so jealous of your looks! i'm not a seasoned player--on level 21 and i've only been playing for about 3 weeks now--so i don't have a ton of items or k stars to spare for nice accessories. 😭

i've been pretty lucky this event though. i have 355 votes and only one TB in my group, so i'm currently in 3rd! let's hope it sticks. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 12. I should get the hair with my next look. I've passed my lead TB for now, not sure it will stay that way...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @LindaVB yay ! So happy u found that! 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I can’t believe I still have not found the Easter basket on iOS?? I’m really getting sick of voting...

I’ve only seen it one time and I actually  missed it because the doll had so much stuff going on I didn’t see it until. It was going away 
    Look 10-12 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Looks 9-12th. The girl behind me is a newbie buying tickets and we race all the time. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @LindaVB omg lucky you! I’ve been voting forever and it still hasn’t showed up 😭
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    My scores are all low this SYS, no matter what I do 😟 I finally gave up and used a gown, in a look I’ve seen other dolls in the forum score in the 50s for, and I still score low! I’m just hoping to stay in top 5 at this moment 

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Hi guys, unrelated question: I'm having troubles with my phone atm, the storage keeps getting full even if I'm not doing anything. 
    What would your recommendations be regarding a new phone? I heard iPhones never have storage issues, which one would you recommend?
    I suggest you get at least a 128 gb one! I’ve always had storage problems with the other ones - I love taking photos and I always have plenty 😅- so I bought the 128 gb iPhone XR and I love it. The phone is bigger than a normal iPhone X and smaller than an iPhone plus, but it’s cheaper. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @clarizzo everyone starts out that way!! If you ever need tips, feel free to ask. We’re a pretty helpful group on here. Last year in June, most of the items in the kloset were half price for the Kimiversary (the anniversary of the game coming out). I would suggest saving up as many stars as you can to buy clothing/facial features during that time when they’re half off. 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Can someone help me please? My game suddenly keeps crashing. 😞 Has anyone experienced this and did you reinstall the game?  
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I've spent hours today trying to find the bubbles and easter basket and have had no luck.  :'(

Edit: I FOUND THE BUBBLES  :D
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I just got the hairstyle and it would've been cool if we could change the color of the headband, but I still like it🤍
    (also my mom started a male game on her phone (iOS) but she can't do reality shows because she only has me in her friends so it takes like 30 energy to finish- I would really appreciate if someone could PM so she can invite you on FB because she's getting frustrated) 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    @mandamay76 and @Kkh_Anastasia are you ios players? I will submit it during the next two rounds, I will tag you when it goes live!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thank you @therealChar! I love any excuse to use the pie lol. You're looks have all been gorgeous

@Carol Davida my next ticket is in 3 hours, I'll tag you before I submit it 😊
    - Emmy
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Got the hair. I adore it on my doll despite me not loving a bang irl ( horrible diy hairstyle gone wrong during my younger days don’t ask 😂) 

Here is the hair in comparison to similar hairstyles. 
    IOS Player 
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    hello everyone! Happy Easter!

I am a very very old player who returned to the game only last week, my characters name is Malissa 74 1(weird I know), I started all over again and feel free to send me gifts, because my wardrobe is very very empty! Big big kiss!! Mklove!
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    @mandamay76 and @Kkh_Anastasia are you ios players? I will submit it during the next two rounds, I will tag you when it goes live!
    Can you let me know when you post it, Id like to get it too!
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I won the hair, but I can’t find it in my closet, can somebody tell me where the earnable hair with the headband and bangs are located? I play on iOS and as soon as I got the message that I won the hair,  my game crashed.
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @littledollz long hair section 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @littledollz long hair section 

Thanks so much! I didn’t think to look above the Christmas hair 😂 
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

LindaVB said:
    Can you let me know when you post it, Id like to get it too!
    @LindaVB if you do use it yes please tag me! 
    @mandamay76 @ceryseward @Kkh_Anastasia I just submitted this look on iOS:

I hope you find it!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    so in love w the earnable hair!!!

the hairstyles this week are top notch! thank you Glu ❤️
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡