❤️KK:H Weekend Event 0 4/10/20 - Love is in the Easter Dating Air! ❤️🐰

1789101113Next

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    This hair is super cute!!!!!  💕🐇🌸
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    edited April 2020
    OT but is the ghost butler from Prague walkable? I really want him, but if I can't take him on a walk then idk if it's worth 90 Kstars... He cute tho😍
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

I can’t decide if I want to chase the eyes. I really like them on my doll, but I got the hair in my free box & stopped there because I’ve never been so lucky lol. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @oopsididitagain I love them and think they look great on your doll. I would chase if: 

1) you have cleared out all the crap and (mostly) regularly have 4 items in all of your GB boxes. 
    2) you haven’t cleared out the crap, but are prepared to spend a large amount of kstars chasing. I will never forget a certain hair that I spent 500kstars chasing last year bc I hadn’t cleaned out most of the daily box items yet. Going on these chases is really the only way to get rid of these items or get lucky in your gold/black/daily boxes. It’s sucks but we’ve all had to or will have to do it at some point. 

So yeah that’s what I’d consider before I chased! 
    @jhabs if VIP wasn’t next weekend it wouldn’t even be a question. I have a lot of daily items but still have a chunk left to go, so it would be a big spending spree😂 I’m likely going to be indecisive all day then make a game time decision lol. 

Love the new profile pic btw! Amazing edit by @SisSnappedLikeThanos & the look is gorgeous on your doll💕
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Finally got to the hair! I love it so much!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Happy Easter from my hubby and our two babies - Noemi & Nathaniel 💕🐣 (he actually really does look like my real life boyfriend and this is how we want to name our future kids) 😂
    iOs player 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

I can’t decide if I want to chase the eyes. I really like them on my doll, but I got the hair in my free box & stopped there because I’ve never been so lucky lol. 
    i wish the eyes looked this good on my doll!! 🥺  brb while i change my face shape, eyebrows and skin tone... .. lmao jk 🤣 but really though you look 💣
    @samanthakkh aww you’re so nice! Thank you💕 now if only I could find them in a GB lol
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @oopsididitagain if you decide to chase them im sending good vibes your way🤞🏽
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Sorry wrong thread 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I did a bit of chasing to get the gb hair. Order was energy for the free box, kstars, then eyes. On the 2nd palette the order was event points, dye and hair was the last pick omg! I also like the dress but I think I’m going to stop here. The eyes/make up are nice, but I’m not loving them on my doll. 

• lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Finally got the eyes!!!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I hate when this happens lol. So close
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    samanthakkh said: 
    why do i feel like my doll looks like this with the new makeup 😭

Haha yes, it’s very...awake! 😂 
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited April 2020
    finally bothered getting to the end of one of these things! this hair is so cute, definitely won’t be in the regular rotation but like, it’s adorable. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    What the... 😂😂
    Simon... Are you okay, sweetie? 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @beba13 the gifts are:
    ring-shoes-dress
    shoes-dress-hair
    shoes-dress-hair

@beba13 the gifts are:
    ring-shoes-dress
    shoes-dress-hair
    shoes-dress-hair

Thank you beautiful i really appreciate it ❤️🥰
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    I was so excited about this event because my husband’s relationship level would (and did) finally hit 9,000 but he never asked me to have a baby! I think it’s possible he asked me four years ago when I played and the baby level was lower and I said no. If that’s what happened, will he ask me again ever? He’s my first husband so I can’t get rid of him until I get all the goods and do the wedding vow renewal quest, but dang it I want kids and don’t want to have to start a relationship all over or pay K-Stars for them! 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @Bumblebeebray i think he will ask you later, my husband also asked me after a few dates...same for the second baby, he asked me for second baby later than when i played for the first time haha
    iOs player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Bumblebeebray it’s 12000 for a baby, not 9000 (I think, somebody correct me if I’m wrong!) and 16000 for the second baby
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Won the Easter egg clutch 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections