🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Finally got a 50 on a look! on what was probably my least interesting submission ...
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Was looking for "ruffles, bows and prints" on submitted tickets to vote for but somehow only ruffles and pinks were worn. I submitted some outfits with prints and bows and my scores absolutely tanked. Was under the impression that the rules of this SYS is to tie up with Balmain sale items because it fits all the dress designs.. bought a few ones that I liked, used it on my doll but it didn't score well.. 🙁
    Same girl, same 😌
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @gradathose shoes are in this kollection bundle 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited April 2020
    In about 3 hours I’ll submit a look somewhat like this one with the easter basket to anyone that wants to go voting for it. ❤️ 

Returning iOS player since 2014
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

I got my easter egg basket! YAY
    Yesss so happy for you!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @LindaVB i fell asleep when you submitted it! 😭 i would really appreciate if you want to submit it again later? 
    Yes I will and tag you when I submit it!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Oof now I’m hitting 50s with the playboy bunny ears yayyy 🤣 Currently leading in my ts list. I hope it’ll stay that way till the end 🤞🏼
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Carol Davida Submitting the ears now, hope you find them!

- Emmy
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Everytime I'm voting, I regret not playing since the game was released. There are so many beautiful, detailed items from past years and it's so difficult getting anything by playing the weekday event or saving diamonds. I'm kicking myself because I can't afford the bunny ears

I just want a nice new hair! 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

I really like that flower hair 😅
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @Carol Davida Submitting the ears now, hope you find them!

Did you happen to do this dress with the ariana hair high pony ? Cause i seen a girl in the voting booth with the same dress eye makeup and your hair color. And i wasnt sure if it was u
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @therealChar must have been one of my twins 🤭 these are the last looks I did

I have a chance for 5th place if no one else buys tickets. I'm 4th right now but 8th place just submitted like 20 looks lol. I think she's about to fight the 1st place TB 🍿
    - Emmy
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    edited April 2020

I’ve resorted to gowns for my past 2 looks which got me 52 and 50! My highest scores this SYS. I hope there aren’t suddenly any more ticket buyers because it’s gonna be a fight for top 5, there’s only 13 points between me and the person in 6th 😬

edit: just checked and person in 3rd has overtaken me by 10 points!! it’s gonna be a close one
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I was able to secure 1st for awhile as my two previous looks scored over 50, but of course they again bought more tickets. I’m pretty sure ash has used an extra 6 tickets altogether 😆 I guess the two of them must really want that hair, so I’m just gunna sit back and watch. I’m submitting my two last looks late so we’ll see what happens 🤷‍♀️
    Update: they’ve bought more tickets and are now battling it out lol

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

@AmyMimi the ticket buyer in my group is called Ash too!! Her looks have either been not on theme or gowns. Her past few looks have been this gown dyed different colours
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @HannahKKH well at least your ash is kinda trying 😆 the one in my group is just using cheap closet basics over and over again ! Who knows how much money she’s wasted on tickets lol
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • GiaElizabethh1GiaElizabethh1 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I have one ticket left, and I'm at 524 votes. Can anyone give me ant tips on what scores well enough to get me 51 votes please? I really want the hair! 😅
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @GiaElizabethh1 unfortunately no matter what the sys theme is gowns always score the best! Lol
    @Kkh_Anastasia and @mandamay76 I just submitted the Easter basket on iOS! Hope you find it!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i had no ticket  buyers and suddenly this 🙄...i think number 3 is not a tb but the other two definitely are cause they were not even in top 5
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
     a new buyer has enterered 😤 all three of them submitted extra. Not quite sure i will make top 5 i have one ticket left and im holding out to see my standing 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @LindaVB has the votes started to come?
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

edited April 2020
    @LindaVB has the votes started to come?
    Yes it’s starting now!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    After getting the earnable hair, I don't get why the bottom of the hair curls forward. I probably won't be using it that often because looking at that is going to get on my nerves.
    Platform: Android

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Last look... in third but a few dolls haven’t submitted their last looks yet! I was able to over take one ticket buyer - but the girl I kept going back and forth with for fifth hasn’t submitted and either has the girl who deserves first.... so now I just wait to see where I land at the end