🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I have three big spenders in front me and two more ticket buyers behind me, at this point I don’t even think that I’m going to get the dress which would be a first for me not placing in the top five, all of my looks but one have gotten over 50 votes
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @kaydencekkh thats so excessive! Its ashame you have to even worry about getting the dress cause ridiculous ppl are buying tickets
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    He looks so dapper in his blush/pink suit
    I just voted for him too and thats what I thought!
  • EliisaEliisa Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

I love this hair 💕 Now let’s hope I’ll stay in top five through the night.
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Last 3 looks so glad this is over 😆 but it was fun to be creative this week ❤️

The hair is beautiful 😍

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

@AmyMimi the ticket buyer in my group is called Ash too!! Her looks have either been not on theme or gowns. Her past few looks have been this gown dyed different colours
    Me too !! After the 14th ticket i was 2nd just 1 hour i was down to 5th place and i know i will be out of the  5 soon because there’s another one her user name is “ I “ she’s the first buyer in that group but she haven’t used another ticket yet  

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks. Another ticket buyer showed up from nowhere,  I needed 56 votes to pass her, I was so close...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I give up on that darn basket! 🧺 😭
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Feeling cute might delete it later. 🥰🐰
    @kkh_clarice omg you perfectly styled the earnable hair! Your doll looks so cute, somehow it gives me Alice in Wonderland vibes 💓
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    noha62 said:
    HannahKKH said:

@AmyMimi the ticket buyer in my group is called Ash too!! Her looks have either been not on theme or gowns. Her past few looks have been this gown dyed different colours
    Me too !! After the 14th ticket i was 2nd just 1 hour i was down to 5th place and i know i will be out of the  5 soon because there’s another one her user name is “ I “ she’s the first buyer in that group but she haven’t used another ticket yet  

Yup she did i am 6th 
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts

These voters are killing me 😰 
  • GiaElizabethh1GiaElizabethh1 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I’m so close to the hair! Do you think this will have a chance of getting 51 votes? 😅
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I’m so close to the hair! Do you think this will have a chance of getting 51 votes? 😅
    I’d maybe change the shoes and or purse? Just to something that matches more with the colour...I submitted that gown in purple and got 44 votes, so hopefully you can get just those few extra? 💜
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • GiaElizabethh1GiaElizabethh1 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I’d maybe change the shoes and or purse? Just to something that matches more with the colour...I submitted that gown in purple and got 44 votes, so hopefully you can get just those few extra? 💜
    Thank you! I'll give it a go! 💜
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Happy that this dress got some love from the voters 💗 usually it doesn’t score well, but I end up using it anyway because I love it .
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Looks 11-14 🥰
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    From where did she come from???🤦🏼‍♀️ I didn’t see her before 🧐

iOS player 

• RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

My last 3 looks and yep the bunny ears aren’t going anywhere 🤣
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

Just got my last votes in and im in 4th place! At least tb aren't too crazy. I hope I get the dress but now I just have to wait a few hours to see what happens. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Think I just spotted and voted for @AmandaMKkh ! Popular vote of course! So stunning 

I used my good gown ! Im currently 4th 🙄 3 ticket buyers are fighting back and forth. Hopefully this is enough for the dress. Yes i know i would never be able to walk around a garden party in this lol. But i wanted the dress 😭😤
    I am so so so sick of ticket buyers every week! I have been in 1st place all weekend then today some random doll bought god knows how many tickets and overtook me by about 200pts! 
    There is no way I would ever catch her! I’m 100pts away from the 3rd place doll and have been getting great scores this weekend all in the low 50s it’s been ages since I’ve done so well on an SYS! I’m sorry I’m sounding so angry it’s just so frustrating!!! I honestly felt I deserved my position! 
    Me too , When i am not doing well it’s okay , but when you’re getting high scores and top 5 ranking and suddenly random names gets up and take your place it really feels bad 
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Am I the only one that really misses the longer sys?
    edited April 2020
    I miss the longer sys. I wish they did that once a month. Hell i wish they had the other sys they used to had i missed out on. Idk why they cant separated ppl who use the 14 and those who use more then 14. Let them ppl battle it out 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    noha62 said:
    Why can’t everyone have the same number of tickets and show their style and the better style wins ? Isn’t that what the event supposed to be ? TB are ruining the game 
    agreed. i feel like buying tickets defeats the purpose of ranking high as a trendsetter. can you really say you "showed your style" if you're buying tickets and submitting off theme looks just to get ahead? lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair