🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Last 4 looks 🌷 Currently 4th, really hope to stay in the top 5 😩🤞🏻
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    This sucks cause i really adore the hair so much 😭🥺 i love the bow tie style its quirky. But it sucks that i cant get it. Idk why they cant just make sys items available a year after like event items. 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Where are the black rabbit ears from?
    I only have one more look to submit but I need 63 points to get back into the top 5☹ I'm so disappointed because I really liked that dress.

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Well I’ve been 1st place all weekend then out of nowhere 2 tickets buyers are fighting for 1st place 😩 so I’m 3rd rn! As long as I get that dress I’ll be happy 🥺
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I feel so happy omg this is the first time I’ve ever gotten a score over 50!! I want to thank @KatherineCrist for the Inspo❤️❤️❤️
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• whitneyhiltonwhitneyhilton Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I know we all get annoyed with ticketbuyers but they’re not going anywhere. It’s a way for Glu to make easy money off our competitiveness. I do wish there would be a cap on it but I don’t think things are going to change.😕
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    This hairstyle is super cute

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

😐 she hit  1000 points already.  Ugh. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @JenniferKKHollywood I own the red wine and the coffee and I’d say definitely do not get the coffee, I neverrrr use it. I think red wine or watermelon will be useful. 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @jhabs thank you for the tip! I will probably get the wine then! I looove handhelds 🤩
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• christina96christina96 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

Finally caught up and passed the TB in my group... then she panicked brought more tickets 😭 I like the TS hair but not bad enough to spend $ to try catch her! 🤣 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Carol Davida just voted for your blue outfit and you were the popular pick!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited April 2020
    The girl in first has 1444 points there is half hour left... she just posted another look! She is over 700 points over second place and 800 over me! Like why girl!?! You won the hair no one is chasing ya! 
    Edit: she posted another outfit and now has 1515 points - like wow! Maybe she doesn’t realize tickets roll over!   Good now next week she can spend a crap ton of money too 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If we get prizes for our collective voting next week too, can we get a way of knowing how close we are with the total amount of votes?
    Platform: Android

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    If we get prizes for our collective voting next week too, can we get a way of knowing how close we are with the total amount of votes?
    Yeah I wish they would have told us last week! Maybe they will this week! 
  • whitneyhiltonwhitneyhilton Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I just hope the ticketbuyers who spent tons of money enjoy that TS hair😂 It’s cute but tbh I don’t think I’d ever use it much
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Last minute ticket buyer swoops in and goes from 7th to 1st in the last two minutes 😭 I’m not super pressed about missing out on the hair, but I am mad that it was them that got it over any of the rest of the top 5 that would’ve deserved it 😩
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • LuxeLife1LuxeLife1 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

Was perfectly fine at 2nd place until the last-minute TB swooped in 🙄 she wasn’t even close to 1st, like give it up lol 
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    4th place! 😊

• hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I got 3rd place! There were around 4 TBs in my group, but luckily I could get the dress!! It’s so pretty 
    Average score: 48.4
    Highest scoring outfit (also my fave), lowest scoring outfit, and the TS dress

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019