🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    thallisa said:
    Bridesmaids vibes with @IzzaBee (feat. my butterfly) @mikaylachimo and @Rebelliaux  💛

Arrrggg you guys are so gorg! 😍😍😍 Thank you very much for including me doll 💕💕
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m okey with that but Glu why can’t we play 
    conscientiously? It’s really unfair ☹️ Why you make your customers unhappy??

iOS player 

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    5th place, and this dress is sooo amazing💕 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    livyx said:

So happy I was able to get all the earnables and the trendsetter dress! The earnables are so cute, I love fluffy dresses and hairstyles with bangs 🐰🌷

The trendsetter dress is absolutely stunning, my doll is living her pastel dream with @HannahKKH @Rebelliaux and @Basak🐥 💝
    You guys look amazing 😍😍😍😍 oh, and please don’t mind me eating some butterflies lol 🤣 Jk
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Got 3rd place! 😍Happy just to stay in top 5, I think at least 3-5 ppl bought the triple threat and then 2 dolls were fighting it out for 1st and 2nd around 900 points each. 
    Lowest, highest, favourite, and the TS dress

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Adele3709Adele3709 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    My last four lookscame 3rd because of ticket buyers
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@JasminEscalantekkh @bbyotic 💗 these dolls are slaying it 😊😍so beautiful
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Came in 4th. Would have loved to get the bow hair but won’t complain since the trendsetter dress is gorgeous💕 Also the earnable hair is giving me retro vibes💕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Highest and lowest 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I was held first place for so long before a two TB’s came in and pulled the rug from under my feet 😭😭 But at least I still came in third! And I seriously love this dress 😍 Congratulations to everyone!

Lowest, highest, favorite looks! 💖

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I came in 3rd. I learned that no matter when you start the sys you’ll always have ticket buyers!!

iOS player
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Came in 6th place bc it was a mess of 6+ ticket buyers. I'm really annoyed with TS and it's causing me to lose interest in the game. I usually always come on time to check for spoilers, and I just didn't care this week. I'm tired of losing to scrubs while I'm getting high scores of 50+ for well thought out looks from my wardrobe that took me a long time to build. For reference, this is my TS first place wearing a basic level 1-2 kash dress 🙄

- Emmy
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Lowest — highest — favorite looks

For the second week in a row, I ended up in a group filled with ticket buyers and I came in 6th place despite having an average of 50. This game is losing all the fun for me.
  • EliisaEliisa Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I came in 6th place 😭 nooo
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    My two last looks scored me both 54 so I was able to overthrow first place tb. I always dread waking up in the morning to see what’s happened, if somehow I’ve been kicked out of top 5 😆 but I guess she gave up even though I was only like 20 points ahead of her 🤷‍♀️ The dress I adored from the start and the hair is quite lovely and will probably come in handy with more cute sys concepts 😊
    Lowest - Highest - Favourite

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • KatherineCristKatherineCrist Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Angie7680 said:
    I feel so happy omg this is the first time I’ve ever gotten a score over 50!! I want to thank @KatherineCrist for the Inspo❤️❤️❤️
    ✰✰🆆🅾︎🆆✰✰ ❣︎I just loved it❣︎ 
    ❣︎You’re welcome darling❣︎
    ♥︎♥︎꧁Glad to help you꧂♥︎♥︎
  • KatherineCristKatherineCrist Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    ❤︎I got the first❤︎
    𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢 𝚞𝚑𝚞𝚞𝚞𝚞♡´・ᴗ・`♡✔︎✔︎
     ♥︎꧁OMG IM LIVING THIS DRESS꧂♥︎

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

I came at 3rd place! It was super stressful as I had 4 ticket buyers in my group, but managed to overrun two of them, but didnt manage to catch the 1st and 2nd as both had over 1300 points 🙈😂 Still, love the dress! 

Below my lowest, highest and favorite outfit 😍

iOs player 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Finished 2nd! 💖 I actually bet that TB girl with my free tickets only but another girl bought tickets and passed me at the end. We actually know each other and I think she married my doll in game. 😅 I’m fine with that, because I wouldn’t wear this hair anyway. Dress is gorgeous! 😍
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

Worst, Best, Favorite.
    Arrived second just after a TB Who continuerà repeating her outfits completely out of theme. I could spend some extra ticket but I thought the now hairy didn't worth it, mostly cause the TB was spending a lot of tickets. That's a pity but okay, I'll let her with that bow hair. I literally don't have the strength ti compete with a TB who dresses like this

Here's what I've gotten:

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    OG ticket buyer reclaimed her spot, so I ended up in 3rd place. Like the dress.
    Highest, lowest and favourite looks from this SYS.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I was in first place the entire event and had a lead of 69 points when I went to bed... but as always a ticketbuyer bought her way to the top and I ended up in 2nd... 

Happy with the gorgeous dress!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I ended up in 8th place😭 Hopefully next week is better for me. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    First place! My tb stopped with submitting looks on saturday so it was easy to pass her! 

Android