🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited April 2020
    livyx said:

So happy I was able to get all the earnables and the trendsetter dress! The earnables are so cute, I love fluffy dresses and hairstyles with bangs 🐰🌷

The trendsetter dress is absolutely stunning, my doll is living her pastel dream with @HannahKKH @Rebelliaux and @Basak🐥 💝
    You guys look amazing 😍😍😍😍 oh, and please don’t mind me eating some butterflies lol 🤣 Jk
    Stepping on the chicks too 😩 Looks like animal cruelty, please don’t call PETA on us, I promise it’s not what it looks like 🐥🦋
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    these Are my highest lowest and fave looks...don’t think they’re in order, but my photos never are. 

Honestly, I stand by my lowest, but I should have known that dress never scored well beyond 30 points.

came in 8th so wasn’t very close to the dress anyway....but my leaderboard was dominated by two ticket buyers, and it annoys me because dolls 3-5 were putting out so many better looks. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited April 2020
    12-14 looks
    it was me!! @mandamay76 thank you 💖💖
    I hade 6 tb (maybe more) in my TS group, it seemed impossible to end in top 5, but I didn’t gave up and my scores increased so I ended 4th 🥳

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    judi said:
    i had no ticket  buyers and suddenly this 🙄...i think number 3 is not a tb but the other two definitely are cause they were not even in top 5
    Where is this hair/hat from?
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    ended up in 4th place miraculously despite my slow start and got the final earnable too so im happy 🥰

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

I want to cry 😭😭😭
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    judi said:
    i had no ticket  buyers and suddenly this 🙄...i think number 3 is not a tb but the other two definitely are cause they were not even in top 5
    Where is this hair/hat from?
    @ceryseward it was a sys earnable back in August last year

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I got 3rd place: happy to be in the top 5 since I really liked the TS dress! I’m always in the top 5 but this time I had 4 ticketbuyers, so it wasn’t a done deal. I beat 3 of the original ticketbuyers (who ended up in 6th, 14th and 25th place… like, why waste your money like that?!). The first ticketbuyer stayed first and another one appeared during the weekend and took 2nd. I’m 3rd, meaning, again, that I would have been 1st if Glu bothered to make their game fair with the million suggestions we already gave them that would also make them still earn money. But no, why make a game enjoyable for the players and profitable for the company, when you can make it infuriating and profitable? Surely, the 2nd option is the one every company should pursue. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Managed to get 1st on my TS and i couldnt be happier!! I really wanted the hair bows hairstyle!!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I know this sounds crazy but if you came first ciiid you say if you bought tickets to do so? Every single week the first place person in my group is hundreds of points ahead so has to be a ticket buyer and it’s really demoralising playing SYS now. I’ve kind of given up and just try and get the earnables because it’s not fun knowing I can’t win. 

I know ticket buying is here to stay and I’m honestly not judging people who buy them - do I wish we had a cap on submissions? Yes. But every week I come here and loads of people have come first and even when I get 50s I’m lucky to place top 5 so I reckon some of the 1st place players are ticket buyers which is fine but it would be so good to know so I don’t then feel rubbish about myself! If I know they won by buying I’d be like cool fair play but leaving it ambiguous means I’m like am I just unlucky every single week with my groups? Am I cursed?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Ohemilie I’m a free player and I hardly ever come first! I know how it feels.
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Ohemilie it’s also just up to what group you get into every week. I’ve had some where there won’t be any tickets buyers in sight and other weeks where I’m struggling to hang on to 4th-6th place because there is so many. It’s all random and up to luck, which sucks at time. I tend to submit my first two looks later. I tell myself that it might make a difference and I miss the crazy tb’s but that method is a hit or miss. Again it’s all just random. It can be deflating, even when your averaging high scores.
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     @Ohemilie if that happens every single week for you, I would experiment with starting at different times!! It’s definitely still possible to get a ton of TBs when you don’t start on time, but I find that there’s a much higher probability of a ridiculous amount of ticket buying when I do start on time. Starting late often comfortably keeps me in the top 5, though it’s still always a gamble (barely got 5th this week w/ 4 TBs). I very rarely don’t get any TBs, but every once in a while that happens too.  I hope this helps somewhat?
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @Ohemilie Same here! After the triple treat (or what ever the name is) was introduced, I have never been in a group with only free players. Not even once. Every single week there is atleast one ticket buyer, this week there were 5 of them. No matter of the time I start the event, my group always has ticket buyers. It’s really frustrating, I usually have good average score, like 50+, but still I hardly end up in first place. Once my average was almost 56 but I did not win because of a ticket bueyr. 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I used to come first regularly when SYS started but now there are always TBs in my groups and I'm lucky if I stay in the top 5.
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’ve tried starting at different times but it doesn’t make a difference. The top 3 players at least are always so much higher than anyone else so they are definitely buying tickets and like I said, that’s fine but I wish there was a transparency about it you know? Like I wish we could see who has bought tickets in our TS table so we know if it’s worth trying? I’m convinced that lots of the people on here who come first purchase tickets and that’s cool but it would be nice to know so that it makes sense 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

Does anyone know where is this ponytail from?
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Here are my highest, lowest & fave looks...

Came in 2nd behind a tb 🙄 so frustraring... Anyway love the dress 😍

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    So happy to finish in the top 5 because I love this dress!

• DeenaDeena Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Ended up 5th in the end
    I'm in love with the dress!

Happy Easter everyone! :*
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I ended in 2nd this week. First place was almost 700 points ahead of everyone...why?! Here’s the low, high and fave looks.

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Does anyone know where is this ponytail from?
    I think its from a Kim Fashion Goals or whatever their called, thats not on rotation :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KalindaKing how long do we have to collect the extra SYS awards? Is there a cut off time?
    iOS
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Finally on top 5, ended up on 3rd place 💖❤️
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i placed 4th this weekend. i had two ticket buyers, 1st place with over 1000 points.. and i got beat fair and square by a doll who was submitting gowns from the start 🤷🏽‍♀️ anyway, it was a pretty good weekend for me 😊
    also here is my highest, lowest and favorite! 

• FluffyMuffinFluffyMuffin Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I don't understand how I can score 50's all weekend and end up in 7th place. I just do not get it.
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts

Finally had an excuse to buy this colour hair! Now saving for VIP as I want like a million new eye shades and pets 😫🦋✨
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing how long do we have to collect the extra SYS awards? Is there a cut off time?
    You should aim to collect the Play Apart Together rewards by Tuesday night.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited April 2020
    skevans said:
    LydiaKKH said:

My votes aren’t coming after 2hrs and I can’t even vote. That’s a joke. 
    Same!
    @KalindaKing can you help us out?
    Sorry I didn't respond about this Match Fetch Fail pop-up earlier! If you see it, you should change locations in the game and close the pop up, then it should go away.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts

highest - lowest - fave

(guess who had to change her dolls features to get better scores!!) 
    I had around five tb from the beginning, only one wasn't a triple threat buyer and i ended up fighting them in the end bc i have zero impulse control 🙃🙃🙃

Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!