KK:H WeekDay Thread - 4/13/20 Throwback Event through the Ides of April!

Comments

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Woohoo 🥳
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Sadly I think I picked the best item in my gold box...50% chance of 3 dye drops...25% chance of energy...a tile, and these shades 😂 Come on, Glu, please move some old clothes and accessories from the old throwback boxes here!

Wow those picks are worse than my first black box!  They really need to revamp these! Black boxes contain the dyes and other stuff - gold box and TB box should be: gold: accessories and shoes. TB: clothes and hair only!  I don’t even enjoy opening them anymore! But those sunglasses look good on ya! 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Dolls I need your help this was in my luxe goals I get 25 kstars If I purchase it! Is it worth it? 

Dolls I need your help this was in my luxe goals I get 25 kstars If I purchase it! Is it worth it? 

Update I purchased it 😂
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I don’t understand why some people are complaining about the gifts (10 k-stars, dye, & energy). glu didn’t have to do this, but they’re trying to spread positivity during these tough times. when a person gives you a gift irl you don’t complain to that person and say you don’t like it, you take it and say thank you. this applies here too.
    I get your point!
    I personally am still salty that they cut the free videos to earn stars from 20 to 5 when purchasing smth, even though by doing this we're supporting them financially. Like...? 🥴

So that's why I don't feel like jumping from excitement when they give us 10 stars as a gift. It's still a game and the stars are free to multiply and "produce" (for the lack of better term) since they already had the graphics developed.
    It would cost them nothing (literally and figuratively) to give us at least a tiny bit more (I would've been satisfied even with 20).
    has Glu addressed the 20 to 5 video change? i bought k stars so i could eliminate my ads but i've noticed the change and it's really annoying. i've given them money through purchasing from their store, i could give them even more money by watching their ads, and yet they essentially cut some of the revenue they could be getting? that's bs. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @clarizzo they claim it has been on their radar, but it’s been like that for a few years now...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Sadly I think I picked the best item in my gold box...50% chance of 3 dye drops...25% chance of energy...a tile, and these shades 😂 Come on, Glu, please move some old clothes and accessories from the old throwback boxes here!

Wow those picks are worse than my first black box!  They really need to revamp these! Black boxes contain the dyes and other stuff - gold box and TB box should be: gold: accessories and shoes. TB: clothes and hair only!  I don’t even enjoy opening them anymore! But those sunglasses look good on ya! 
    Thanks @mandamay76! They’re not bad :) I love your suggestions for revamping the boxes!
    Second box ☺️ I actually don’t mind the dye I have no pink dye so this is helpful! 

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i finally got the Sky restaurant offered. Just in time for vip weekend. And those extra kstars for voting are very usefull, thank you glu. I started the month with around 100 kstars. So I started the vip free trial and I almost have the 500 kstars for this vip weekend 😁
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot my second black box because I was laughing at myself so hard and kinda mad! I always pick the third box top row on my black boxes... second one decided to switch it up because I was wanting kstars and when they are in pallets they are never there! Got purple dye and the kstars were in my usual box pick 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Not happy but at least it wasn't in a weekend giftbox! Second box
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Sorry all that voting for 10 stars energy and some dye is meh. 😐 im so glad its not blue or black dye but still the reward should be better imo especially when they refuse to fix TS and update the throwback boxes
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I cannot believe my luck, I won k-stars in my second box too 
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

my black boxes this week....

🙂
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’m always so close to over taking Willow, but never close enough 😤
    What else can I do?!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Zarah said:
    HannahKKH said:

What else can I do?!
    @HannahKKH When the VIP event officially starts, get her voodoo doll

Does the voodoo doll actually do something special??
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Really bad box but not a bad pick I could’ve picked something even worse but I don’t know how to style it ?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    noha62 said:

Really bad box but not a bad pick I could’ve picked something even worse but I don’t know how to style it ?
    Maybe try it with short and long white dresses, something pastel, some "office chic" clothes etc.
    If you dye it black I think it can complement your black gowns nicely. 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Zarah said:
    HannahKKH said:

What else can I do?!
    @HannahKKH When the VIP event officially starts, get her voodoo doll

Does the voodoo doll actually do something special??

@danjames12 I wish!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    noha62 said:

@noha62 I got this piece of clothing in one of the boxes last month and I am ngl, it’s pretty hard to style. I couldn’t find anything to match it up with. But if you have this dress and dyed tipped hair, I guess you can style it this way. I call it, battle girl galaxia 🌌 (Jk, ofc) You could put the planet purse if you have it too!

Or if you got this green dress or any dress with a crossed neckline, it could work.
    Before:

After with the neck piece:

You can go further on and add accessories to become a magician! The top hat and wand are available in the Kloset for K stars.

Lol, all my ideas are for Halloween. Must be my exhaustion talking, but I hope it helps!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Zarah said:
    noha62 said:

@noha62 I got this piece of clothing in one of the boxes last month and I am ngl, it’s pretty hard to style. I couldn’t find anything to match it up with. But if you have this dress and dyed tipped hair, I guess you can style it this way. I call it, battle girl galaxia 🌌 (Jk, ofc) You could put the planet purse if you have it too!

Or if you got this green dress or any dress with a crossed neckline, it could work.
    Before:

After with the neck piece:

You can go further on and add accessories to become a magician! The top hat and wand are available in the Kloset for K stars.

Lol, all my ideas are for Halloween. Must be my exhaustion talking, but I hope it helps!
    Okk but where are those shoes from? 😍 (shimmering periwinkle ones just below the tights) 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Not crazy about my pick but grateful that my box was 50% TB items and 25% stars
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Ok just finished, kinda wanted to run through this event cause have a lot of work to do tomorrow 😂

1st picture throwback box 
    2nd gold box
    3rd 1st black box
    4th 2nd black box 

Overall I’m satisfied can’t complain (wish I would have gotten that pink jacket/dress/jumpsuit thing in the top right corner of my throwback box set) do any of you dolls have it by chance? I would love to see it modeled 😊

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh