Must-have 💎 purchases for SYS?

StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
What are y’alls must-have, best-scoring outfits for SYS which are available for purchase using diamonds? We all know diamonds are hard to get in this game, so of course we would like to spend them with only the best!

Please share your best diamond buys! 💎🙏🏻
ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    The NYE dress does do super well but these are two that I love and always score over 50 or high 40 for me everytime I use them - bought first one last sys with my diamonds and I don’t regret it! Hasn’t scored lower than 52 for me yet! 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Some of my must-haves I purchased with diamonds: hairstyle, gown, wine

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @jhabs that was literally my first thought when I got it in the TB box 😩 I love it and it takes dyes so well but still.. it's a giant tomato lol 
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

These hairstyles always do super well for me! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited March 2020

Both of these though to be fair i got the first dress for k stars in a valetines box ! Both dye very well :) i think ive only bought two hair styles for diamonds and it was floral and the loc bun hairstyle just ones i enjoy not necessarily stuff for every sys. Also if your lucky when Christmas comes around this hair im wearing is the one i use alot its in the christmas boxes.
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @Sweetstephy I bought the first floral dress a few months ago to boost my SYS scores, and it scored fantastic the first few times but it's not doing well for me at all lately. I'm just hoping it's temporary and will pick up again really soon.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Has anyone seen if this hair is available for diamonds yet?
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @kiki_k Yes, it's available for diamonds now :) 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I’m personally desperate for these two hairs 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I’m intrigued by this thread and look forward to all the posts from people. I’m always on the hunt to purchase things with diamonds during SYS events. 💎 
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Me too @ceryseward ! On my wishlist I have:

the Ariana ponytail above
    the black gown with pink flowers 
    the autumn leaf aura 🍁

what does everyone else have?
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    after posting this thread i’ve bought the infamous NYE dress and boy does it live up to the hype, it scores so well! many thanks for the recommendation 🤗🙏🏻

as for my next purchase i kinda wanna buy this hair:

kudos to whose doll this is, she’s so pretty and i LOVE the styling! i think the hair is unique and it gives a kinda ethereal vibe 😍 i’m very tempted to get it.

photo credit: @Sweetstephy
    these dresses are also gorgeous! loveeee the black one 😍 ahh so many things, so little diamonds :,)

also, has anyone ever made a handhelds thread? because i’m curious of all the handhelds there is in the game!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    after posting this thread i’ve bought the infamous NYE dress and boy does it live up to the hype, it scores so well! many thanks for the recommendation 🤗🙏🏻

kudos to whose doll this is, she’s so pretty and i LOVE the styling! i think the hair is unique and it gives a kinda ethereal vibe 😍 i’m very tempted to get it.

these dresses are also gorgeous! loveeee the black one 😍 ahh so many things, so little diamonds :,)

also, has anyone ever made a handhelds thread? because i’m curious of all the handhelds there is in the game!
    Is the first doll @naimonster?
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts

This hair and dress have been my favourite diamond purchases, they both usually score really well!

I know these aren’t loads of handhelds, but I’ve highlighted ones I’ve bought with diamonds too, all 4 of which get plenty of use. I just need a hot drink or two for next winter’s themes! 💕
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Arabella004Arabella004 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    So I finally have 25 diamonds 😄 And I'm thinking of spending them, vote which you think is a better idea:
    Agree - save untill next week and get golden flake aura (I don't have any auras yet)
    Like - buy a dress that scores well
    Android platform
    Add me on fb 💕
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited May 2020

This hair and dress have been my favourite diamond purchases, they both usually score really well!

I know these aren’t loads of handhelds, but I’ve highlighted ones I’ve bought with diamonds too, all 4 of which get plenty of use. I just need a hot drink or two for next winter’s themes! 💕
    Love these
    thallisa said:
    Besides the NYE gown and the one with little flowers, these dresses:

And these hairstyles:

These always score really well for me. I got them all from past events (or throwback boxes, like the first hairstyle and the tomato dress) , but I’m 99.9% sure they’re all available for diamonds!
    Such nice stuff, wish I had that. Beautiful❤️❤️❤️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    So I finally have 25 diamonds 😄 And I'm thinking of spending them, vote which you think is a better idea:
    Agree - save untill next week and get golden flake aura (I don't have any auras yet)
    Like - buy a dress that scores well
    @arabella004 I personally recommend the aura because it can get you a few more points on every SYS look (it doesn’t lock), and that one is particular is very versatile! The only one that I think is equally versatile is the sparkle aura, which probably won’t be made available for diamonds. 

If you’re on iOS, I can submit it for you! 😊
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    We just started another thread about specific diamond purchases,  I'm closing this one while I see how many we have what can be merged and what can be closed.  If you want to talk about what works in the meantime, I'd use the current SYS thread.  If you want a specific item, please use the Looking for Items for Diamonds Hook up thread - here. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.