1282930313234Next

Comments

• bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    @therealChar thanks for adding my doll 🥺🥺 🥺 we're killin it 💅
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Guys is there anyway that I can collect my ts prizes bc I just open up my game just now and I cant collect my ts prizes ☹ the sys event is gone from my game. I was busy working irl and didnt have time to open up my game 😔
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @Carol Davida check if they aren't already in your closet that once happened to me too then I saw the yellow exclamation by the closet and it was the items of that weekend. 
    edited April 2020
    @ChristinayPaiz omg girl I found my ts prizes inside of my doll's wardrobe. Tysm girl. You're a lifesaver 🥺🙏🏾
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@Bear_KKH I'm sorry for now responding to you. Ty girl for submitting those lacy bunny ears for me. I had no luck finding you. Tysm for trying!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

@elettrahere girl tysm for your vote :smiley: 🥰🤗

My sys looks. I eventually had one basic tb and she really tried to be sneaky towards me at the end. My looks at the beginning were underappreciated by these unpredictable voters and then my scores started to improve :smile: so with my last look, I outbeated my opponent and wasnt expecting that 52 score 🥺

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

Does anyone know where is this ponytail from?
    I think its from a Kim Fashion Goals or whatever their called, thats not on rotation :/
    @LovelyEmma oh, that’s a shame 😢 I’m kinda obsessed with it! Thank you so much though 💖
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @elettrahere girl tysm for your vote :smiley: 🥰🤗

My sys looks. I eventually had one basic tb and she really tried to be sneaky towards me at the end. My looks at the beginning were underappreciated by these unpredictable voters and then my scores started to improve :smile: so with my last look, I outbeated my opponent and wasnt expecting that 52 score 🥺

Oh wow that last look is so stunning I can't stop looking at it 😍😍 You killed it girl 💯💯
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    @kadamisia tysm girlie🥰🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m a little late to the party but here’s my SYS looks:

For some reason my ninth look never “finished” 🤷‍♀️
    I really enjoyed this theme! 💐🐰
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here