KK:H WeekDay Thread - 4/13/20 Throwback Event through the Ides of April!

Comments

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

😂😂 The only thing I can do at this point is laugh 🤡
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    These are the black boxes plus the gold one. The only good thing that I find is that I can finish it before but it s**ks

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I wish they included some rare dyes, like light blue, orange and opal.
    Purple is kinda fun but the pink dye just doesn't go with most of the clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I guess I get where you're coming from, but this isn't a "gift" since we had to vote a lot to be "earn" it 👉👈
    Like, a gift would be when glu gave us those 10 k-stars and dyes completely unprompted. I didn't see anybody complain then, in fact I only saw gratitude 😬
    This is different and imo people have the right to complain about it bc just 10 k-stars really is a let down when you have to live in the voting booth for three days to get them. 
    Anyways, I hope this doesn't sound rude, I'm just sharing my view of things ❤️
    but glu has always given us 10 k-stars whenever they felt generous so idk why people were surprised. there are millions of people playing this game and some play on multiple platforms so we really didn’t have to live in the voting booth. I think it’s just the fact that we don’t know how much we usually vote every week that made people think that they have to live in the voting booth. I’ve seen so many people complain. this is simply glu’s way to reward us for staying at home during these times so it kinda is a gift.
    no you didn’t sound rude at all and I hope I didn’t either 💗💗
    iOS player
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I get your point!
    I personally am still salty that they cut the free videos to earn stars from 20 to 5 when purchasing smth, even though by doing this we're supporting them financially. Like...? 🥴

So that's why I don't feel like jumping from excitement when they give us 10 stars as a gift. It's still a game and the stars are free to multiply and "produce" (for the lack of better term) since they already had the graphics developed.
    It would cost them nothing (literally and figuratively) to give us at least a tiny bit more (I would've been satisfied even with 20).
    yeah it sucks that they have to cut the videos if you make a purchase. if that wasn’t the case then I bet a lot of people would reward themselves with extra k-stars every now and then. but at least everyone will get those free 10 k-stars and it may not be much but for a lot of people it’ll make a difference.
    iOS player
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

gold box. was hoping for some kstars but it’s fine. the palette’s pretty alright, i’ve never seen the necklace before.

don’t mind the boots, don’t think i’ll use them though except maybe for a themed SYS.... an animal print theme perhaps? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

hope we’ll get good things in our tb boxes 😊🍀🍀🍀
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    asalaxo said:
    I get your point!
    I personally am still salty that they cut the free videos to earn stars from 20 to 5 when purchasing smth, even though by doing this we're supporting them financially. Like...? 🥴

So that's why I don't feel like jumping from excitement when they give us 10 stars as a gift. It's still a game and the stars are free to multiply and "produce" (for the lack of better term) since they already had the graphics developed.
    It would cost them nothing (literally and figuratively) to give us at least a tiny bit more (I would've been satisfied even with 20).
    yeah it sucks that they have to cut the videos if you make a purchase. if that wasn’t the case then I bet a lot of people would reward themselves with extra k-stars every now and then. but at least everyone will get those free 10 k-stars and it may not be much but for a lot of people it’ll make a difference.
    Yeah I know but when I get 35 stars a week instead of 140 it's kinda bittersweet.
    But still better than nothing I guess.
  • EliisaEliisa Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

My second black box.
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Guys i’m sorry about putting this here,but it seams that no one looks at the threads about adding people 😂 i would be really happy if you would add me as a friend so we can help each others out in game 🥰🥰🥰🥰 thank you and sorry one more time for the spam here ❤️❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    beba13 said:
    Guys i’m sorry about putting this here,but it seams that no one looks at the threads about adding people 😂 i would be really happy if you would add me as a friend so we can help each others out in game 🥰🥰🥰🥰 thank you and sorry one more time for the spam here ❤️❤️❤️
    Do people make KKH Facebook accounts or do they just use their personal? I’m not sure 😁
    beba13 said:
    Do people make KKH Facebook accounts or do they just use their personal? I’m not sure 😁
    Tbh i’m using my personal one since i dont use it as much so i dont personally dont mind it. But some people choose to make a separate acc for the game ☺️☺️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    beba13 said:
    beba13 said:
    Tbh i’m using my personal one since i dont use it as much so i dont personally dont mind it. But some people choose to make a separate acc for the game ☺️☺️
    How users can help each other in the game? Nobody in my circle plays so I'm alone and unfamiliar with it lol
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Zarah said:
    noha62 said:

Really bad box but not a bad pick I could’ve picked something even worse but I don’t know how to style it ?
    @noha62 I got this piece of clothing in one of the boxes last month and I am ngl, it’s pretty hard to style. I couldn’t find anything to match it up with. But if you have this dress and dyed tipped hair, I guess you can style it this way. I call it, battle girl galaxia 🌌 (Jk, ofc) You could put the planet purse if you have it too!

Or if you got this green dress or any dress with a crossed neckline, it could work.
    Before:

After with the neck piece:

You can go further on and add accessories to become a magician! The top hat and wand are available in the Kloset for K stars.

Lol, all my ideas are for Halloween. Must be my exhaustion talking, but I hope it helps!
    Yes i do have the planet purse and the green dress ! Thanks for the ideas it did help a lot  , also your doll is very pretty , now i want the highlighted nose 💕
    noha62 said:

Really bad box but not a bad pick I could’ve picked something even worse but I don’t know how to style it ?
    Maybe try it with short and long white dresses, something pastel, some "office chic" clothes etc.
    If you dye it black I think it can complement your black gowns nicely. 
    I don’t really have any white dress but i plan to buy one when the vip event starts , i do have some office outfits and it does compliment them , thanks for the ideas 😊 
    beba13 said:
    beba13 said:
    How users can help each other in the game? Nobody in my circle plays so I'm alone and unfamiliar with it lol
    Mostly by helping out with gifts,but tbh i’m not sure about how it all works i think there is a bit more,maybe someone else can explaini’ll see it myself too now when i get some 😂😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Gold box...why me 😭
    iOs player 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    beba13 said:
    beba13 said:
    beba13 said:
    Mostly by helping out with gifts,but tbh i’m not sure about how it all works i think there is a bit more,maybe someone else can explaini’ll see it myself too now when i get some 😂😂😂😂
    You can gift your friends things ☺️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    There is a thread about the advantages of playing with others -.  I’ll grab the link. Pretty sure It’s in Gifting and Friends. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5402360/adding-friends-the-benefits
    and please keep friend requests in that section.  Thanks.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    There is a thread about the advantages of playing with others -.  I’ll grab the link. Pretty sure It’s in Gifting and Friends. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5402360/adding-friends-the-benefits
    and please keep friend requests in that section.  Thanks.  :)
  • TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I got this tattoo in the gold box.  It was a long time since I had earned anything decent. 

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Zarah said:
    noha62 said:

@noha62 I got this piece of clothing in one of the boxes last month and I am ngl, it’s pretty hard to style. I couldn’t find anything to match it up with. But if you have this dress and dyed tipped hair, I guess you can style it this way. I call it, battle girl galaxia 🌌 (Jk, ofc) You could put the planet purse if you have it too!

Or if you got this green dress or any dress with a crossed neckline, it could work.
    Before:

After with the neck piece:

You can go further on and add accessories to become a magician! The top hat and wand are available in the Kloset for K stars.

Lol, all my ideas are for Halloween. Must be my exhaustion talking, but I hope it helps!
    Okk but where are those shoes from? 😍 (shimmering periwinkle ones just below the tights) 
    @thesweetone Is it this one? I’m not so good at direction 😌

🤦🏽‍♀️ I think I get what you mean. It’s this other one right?

I got it as a bundle from Fashion Goals or so? Anyone can clarify! But this is how the bundle comes, in order: shoe, dress, hair

And I styled it for this last SYS like this:

Didn’t do so well, but is one of my favorite.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    @noha62 I bought the nose by mistake in the voting booth! I lost $190k stars, left with 5 k stars 😫

But I began to like it and eventually I built my k stars up again.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Is this worth purchasing?
    Returning iOS player since 2014

Didn’t do so well, but is one of my favorite.
    Omg you're so sweet to show me the styling but I actually meant the first pair!
    Should've made myself more clear, sorry ❤️

Omg guyyss i almost picked the box with 40 energy but thanks god i changed my mind i am so happy 
    that’s the golden box , now one more box to go 
    Zarah said:
    @noha62 I bought the nose by mistake in the voting booth! I lost $190k stars, left with 5 k stars 😫

But I began to like it and eventually I built my k stars up again.
    190 kstar is a lot but still it looks amazing!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got this cute dress in my Throwback box...it’s kind of a holiday outfit to me! I’m happy to see the book purse in my palette again, because it’s on my list and I haven’t seen it in ages.

Been debating between this spot and the one with purple dye.
    I mean, I'm not mad. Can always use some cash, will probably spoil my game boyfriend or treat myself with some Kash stuff (if there's anything cute left hehe)