KK:H WeekDay Thread - 4/13/20 Throwback Event through the Ides of April!

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm excited to have some kstars to spend during VIP but now I'm wondering if I should start saving for Kimiversary instead. Is it too early? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I'm excited to have some kstars to spend during VIP but now I'm wondering if I should start saving for Kimiversary instead. Is it too early? 
    It's Never To Early ☺️ I'm Stocking Up On Gift cards 💛
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I think it depends on the amount of items you have in your wishlist! The more you plan to buy during the Kimiversary, the earlier you should probably start saving.

I think the best decision is to set an approximate budget for Kimiversary (say 400 K-stars). So if you, let's say, have 700 right now, spend those 300 on VIP if you do like the items and don't use the rest. 
    (I'm not the one to give advice with my pitiful 160 K-stars but I hope this is helpful lol) 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    When is the anniversary?  i always mix things 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    @LaulieeBooh @thesweetone thanks.! I think I'll start now. I remember last year I didn't have a lot of stars and wanted to kick myself when I saw all the items I wanted to buy but couldn't afford lol 
    I just hope I'm strong enough to keep myself from spending them all chasing something :lol:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Got pink dyes and kstars in my boxes but gah so mad because I would have got a hair if I stuck to my usual pick. But not mad at the boots, pretty stylish but can’t believe I miss the hair with the bangs. 
    IOS Player 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

A pretty shitty palette for my gold box. I wish I’d chosen one of the necklaces but I never go for those spots anyway
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    @beba13 I think it's in June

@jhabs exactly! I remember throwback items being so expensive last year and I ended up buying stuff I don't even use -_-
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited April 2020
    beba13 said:
    When is the anniversary?  i always mix things 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 
    The Kimiversary is in June :) 
    If im not mestaken in late June!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My first two black boxes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    This will be my first kimiversary since i came back to the game i want to save from now that’s why i secretly hope the items this vip event won’t be my taste , like the last time I didn’t like the dress so i just got the GB and the earings and didn’t go further 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited April 2020

Didn’t do so well, but is one of my favorite.
    Omg you're so sweet to show me the styling but I actually meant the first pair!
    Should've made myself more clear, sorry ❤️

@thesweetone Ohhh, I see the periwinkle now! I got that as a bundle as well! It came with hair, a dress and the shoes. I spend too much money on this app, smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

I think it also came with the bag, but I am not sure 🤔 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Last kimversary they gave me this weird hair i never use 😐 im still mad about it lol. Heres to hoping they have anything good 😤
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    So... I'm newish here and I don't really understand the Kimversary, can someone give me a brief summary? From what I understand the kloset goes half off or something? I'm so lost!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
    So... I'm newish here and I don't really understand the Kimversary, can someone give me a brief summary? From what I understand the kloset goes half off or something? I'm so lost!
    The Kimiversary is the Game's "birthday" celebration! Usually all Kstars Kloset itens go half off and some Trowback Itens are brought to the Kloset that can be bought with Kstars :)
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
     LovelyEmma said:
    The Kimiversary is the Game's "birthday" celebration! Usually all Kstars Kloset itens go half off and some Trowback Itens are brought to the Kloset that can be bought with Kstars :)
    Does this include hair and makeup and facial features???
     LovelyEmma said:
    Does this include hair and makeup and facial features???
    I think so!
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    can anyone tell me about the free kstars offers , i solved some yesterday but I don’t get more all i have is surveys , they don’t refresh or I can’t get new offers ? Can someoen tell me how this works ? 
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Wish I got something other than dyes in my first box, happy with my pick in my second box. That hair is absolutely hideous though. How do you all finish so quickly? I never manage to get to my third or fourth box. 
    Returning iOS player since 2014
    Wish I got something other than dyes in my first box, happy with my pick in my second box. That hair is absolutely hideous though. How do you all finish so quickly? I never manage to get to my third or fourth box. 
    3 Hour Reality Shows at the Bel Air house is the quickest way to finish Weekday Events (same to Reality and Professional Weekend Events)!
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Lol @ my gold box
    Platform : iOS 

Got this cute top on my Trowback Box!

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Omg cant wait til Kimiversary 😍 hope the boxes return, with a few new items! Excited I can f i n a l l y buy the pop up shop items this weekend! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    yezx said:
    Omg cant wait til Kimiversary 😍 hope the boxes return, with a few new items! Excited I can f i n a l l y buy the pop up shop items this weekend! 
    About the Kimiversary boxes- what's exactly in them? Is it like a TB box? I don't think there was a Kimiversary a few years back when I was playing.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @kadamisia it’s like the Halloween/Christmas/Valentine’s Day special boxes. Kimiversary last year was when they first started to do boxes like these. And imo kimiversary items are a lot more useful year round, so it’s more exciting than holiday ones! They have the sparkle aura and phone handheld other coveted items from past kimiversary events. & hopefully new items too 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    yezx said:
    About the Kimiversary boxes- what's exactly in them? Is it like a TB box? I don't think there was a Kimiversary a few years back when I was playing.
    I believe the GB for the anniversary is usually items from the previous anniversary events!
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @kadamisia here’s a screenshot of all of the items in the kimiversary boxes last year 💞 credit to @LindaVB ‘s wonderful event encyclopaedia !

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃