How to purchase the Vienna art gallery?

EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
Hi dolls
I was planning what I might buy this VIP weekend and want to get another business. A few people have said the art gallery is one to consider, but when I go to the location in game it says I cannot go in there.

I'm assuming it is linked to a quest, but I've finished all the storylines - all I get now are calls from Simon with the random gigs or every now and then the ones that he says pays kash and Kstars.

Can anyone remember how you're able to buy the art gallery?
Daily Android player
A+++
https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
#BonusStarsForParties

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I remember the struggle... I assume you have met Skylar? Her storyline leads to Venice Art Gallery quest. It’s about some painting forgery, I don’t remember it’s name though.
    ~ iOS player ~
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I remember the struggle... I assume you have met Skylar? Her storyline leads to Venice Art Gallery quest. It’s about some painting forgery, I don’t remember it’s name though.
    Hmmmm strange - have definitely met Skylar and I'm pretty sure I've done that storyline...given I've not had any new storylines since last month I'm assuming I've finished them all!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Do you recall the private investigator in the trench coat, and the golden statue story?  Well, you meet him again in Brew Palms and he tells you about the art.  While you and he both look for it, skylar calls and says basicall 'I know we hate each other, but I think you should know it's a fake" and her family owns the real one.  

If you think you are stuck, 1st rule of thumb go to every single venue.  Go to every open restaurant, club, runway, photo studio, etc and look for someone you're supposed to talk to.  Try and find the thing that's stopping your storyline.   It's the same as when you are looking for your spouse, or your camera crew.  In this case, talk to everyone and hopefully one of them isn't a random, but is the person you need to speak to.   Does this help? 
    How many tasks do you have?  If you need support to check it out, usually you are told to do all your tasks, and see if that doesn't trip the continuation. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks @kokokokonut - do you mean the golden monkey storyline? I've definitely done that and have no goals or storylines 

Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
    Oh my gosh - please ignore me @kokokokonut and @Suri_Madden....the art gallery is in Venice! And I've been trying to go into somewhere in Vienna....
    I've clearly been in lockdown for too long!!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
    oh no. it happens hey< another problem solved.  I’ll take it, lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    but notice no one else caught it either.  Heh the, 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary