KK:H WeekDay Thread - 4/13/20 Throwback Event through the Ides of April!

Comments

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Does anyone have a picture of the kloset during the kimversary?
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

For reference this was the hair 😤 i hate how it covers my eyes and it makes my head look weird. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @kadamisia here’s a screenshot of all of the items in the kimiversary boxes last year 💞 credit to @LindaVB ‘s wonderful event encyclopaedia !

I assume these will be added too:

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @LinaKK @PixiDust @therealChar @yezx Thank you all so much!!!❤️ I better start saving now then 🥴 i'm literally moving to another planet if I don't get the sparkle aura just sayin 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Wish I got something other than dyes in my first box, happy with my pick in my second box. That hair is absolutely hideous though. How do you all finish so quickly? I never manage to get to my third or fourth box. 
    3 Hour Reality Shows at the Bel Air house is the quickest way to finish Weekday Events (same to Reality and Professional Weekend Events)!
    If you go into different rooms of the bel air house you can call more contacts and finish even faster! Each bubble costs 5 energy and it almost fills up a full star + you get 1 event point and 1 energy from it as well! 
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Ugh
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited April 2020
    If I’m not mistaken we only have two more vip events until the kimiversary event... dont know if I’ll get the last earnable this week cause I’m saving up
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Beach babe :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I’ve been coveting the bracelet in the bottom left box, but super excited for k-stars!
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    At least they’re pink dyes and not purple ! 🙌

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • zaruzaru Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I got super lucky yaaay
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I was so mad I forgot to screenshot I got this watch in my last throwback box, at least I won’t get it again but why couldn’t I get this in the black and gold boxes 😭

@Chooky1116 that shouldn’t even be in a throwback box. Period. All that grinding for a watch. I feel for u, it’s so deflating getting stuff like that for 600 points 🙄 They seriously need to think about revamping these tb boxes.
    But yes like you said, at least you’ve gotten it out the way and u won’t get it again. I tell myself that after a bad tb pick to try and make it okay 😆
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    I got these shoes in my throwback box... they’re kinda cute but hard to style. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could wear them with? 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I was so mad I forgot to screenshot I got this watch in my last throwback box, at least I won’t get it again but why couldn’t I get this in the black and gold boxes 😭

@Chooky1116 that shouldn’t even be in a throwback box. Period. All that grinding for a watch. I feel for u, it’s so deflating getting stuff like that for 600 points 🙄 They seriously need to think about revamping these tb boxes.
    But yes like you said, at least you’ve gotten it out the way and u won’t get it again. I tell myself that after a bad tb pick to try and make it okay 😆
    I agree I was honestly so mad 😂 hopefully next week is a luckier week! It would be cool if it was just clothes and hair and leave the accessories for the other boxes ☺️
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @ronniev Plz tell me those are not daily GB hideous pants in the upper left corner of a tb pallet.....
    Say Sike Right Now  Know Your Meme
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @evilhag that’s exactly what they are 😔 I’m just glad I didn’t get them lol 😭
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Got this necklace in my gold box 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I uh......dont know what to say.....Those are not fantastic lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Hi guys, I have a question: how do you know which event we have each week? Example::: everybody is saying this week is the Vip Event, but how do you know? Is there something like a calendar and I don't know kk?
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @ronniev @evilhag those aren’t daily box, they’re from a super old event (a VIP event even, can you imagine 😭) ....but they’re unfortunately just as basic

Are you saying... that there were people that paid... 300 kstars... for those pants?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I wish I could have gotten 40 Kstars from the 3rd box, but it wasn't even in any of the tiles.
    @Nath_2019 The symbol you see for the week's event gives you a preview of what the weekend event will be. Since it's a silver star this week, that means it'll be VIP.
    Platform: Android

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts

I forgot to screenshot the first box, sorry!
    I’m pretty disappointed with my picks this week, particular the pink dye and the gold Glamm?
    Atleast my TB box was majority clothing, which seems to be pretty rare.
    Tried to style the dress to match Dorothy cause that was the only way I could think to style it, but I’m not sure if it works? I need Toto in the basket to really hit the vibe!

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    This might be the worst gold box pallet I’ve ever gotten
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    My last 2 boxes was nothing special. Gold box was a tile for an energy prize and the tb box was more shoes which were a little hard to style. Hoping for better luck next week.