🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 4/17/20 - VIP Shop those Social Distancing Blues Away!🛍️

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    I wish I was a free player. I bought stuff way back way when the game came out, and didn’t have a clue about anything. I’m so jealous of the daily 20 kstars, if only I knew ! 🙃
    Ive always been a free player and idk what daily 20 kstars are... I mean i know but Facebook KKH players just dont have that ish 💁‍♀️ Its the downside of being a Facebook KKH player.... That and a non working Photobooth 💁‍♀️
    I feel like us Facebook KKH players are the black sheeps of KKH 😔
    Totally agree, I’m not sure why Facebook players aren’t given them. And I didn’t know about the photo booth ?! Facebook players seem to get the short end of the stick in a lot of ways 😕
    At least you are a free player and obviously have better self control than me 😆 I don’t make a habit of spending money on the game, the last thing I bought was the mermaid hair/galaxy dress fashion goals and it’s the first and hopefully only one I buy.
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    I always look forward to VIP events, but the thing is that I never have enough k-stars. Can someone tell me how to make/earn more kstars?
    I cannot wait for the spoilers tho😍
    (I don’t use real money)
    If you haven't bought anything, you should have 20 daily k-star videos. SYS voting can give you k-stars as well. Business properties award you k-stars every week (or twice a week, in the case of SoChic London). You can also check your achievement bar progress. If you haven't purchased a lot of furniture, that's one sure-fire way to get k-stars if you have cash to burn.

You can also do reality shows in Bel Air and add four guests to costar with you before tapping any of the actions -- this way you can level up their bars. At 500, 1000, and 2000 you get 1 k-star from professional contacts. I suggest you cycle through contacts to complete their bars up to 1000 before deleting them and finding new actors/directors/producers/professional extras. I do this a lot, and it goes faster than you'd think.
    I don’t get k-stars from business contacts 😳 I’ve often wondered why I got k-stars from dates, but not business contacts. Does anybody know why? 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    AmyMimi said:
    I wish I was a free player. I bought stuff way back way when the game came out, and didn’t have a clue about anything. I’m so jealous of the daily 20 kstars, if only I knew ! 🙃
    Ive always been a free player and idk what daily 20 kstars are... I mean i know but Facebook KKH players just dont have that ish 💁‍♀️ Its the downside of being a Facebook KKH player.... That and a non working Photobooth 💁‍♀️
    I feel like us Facebook KKH players are the black sheeps of KKH 😔
    Totally agree, I’m not sure why Facebook players aren’t given them. And I didn’t know about the photo booth ?! Facebook players seem to get the short end of the stick in a lot of ways 😕
    Atleast your a free player and obviously have better self control than me 😆 I don’t make a habit of spending money on the game, the last thing I bought was the mermaid hair/galaxy dress fashion goals and it’s the first and hopefully only one I buy.
    Ahhh year our Photobooth is there but we cant take photos :/
    And yea i used to think that we always had the short end of the stick, specially we always got the updates last to! But lately everyone gets the update at the same time!
    Ohhh did i forget to mention that before this new SYS format, Facebook was the only platform that couldnt play the old SYS Weekend Events? It sucked cuz we missed on tons of cute stuff :/ And thats why we Facebook players love this new SYS format, cuz we never were able to play the old format :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    During VIP do we usually get a new fashiongoal...I usually go for that. I hardly ever finish a VIP event but I have more kstars than I usually have this go around. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I swear to god you guys used to post spoilers earlier before... I distinctly remember seeing spoilers around 2 PM (GMT+1 time) and now it's almost 4.30 PM and still no spoilers! I know it has to have been 2 PM because that's exactly when I would get on a train on thursdays, and I'd open up the thread to see spoilers when I sat down. Am I just going crazy?
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Jabberwooh I feel like you're right, the spoilers were always posted a little earlier than these days.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Yes @JaelynJax we do!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I swear to god you guys used to post spoilers earlier before... I distinctly remember seeing spoilers around 2 PM (GMT+1 time) and now it's almost 4.30 PM and still no spoilers! I know it has to have been 2 PM because that's exactly when I would get on a train on thursdays, and I'd open up the thread to see spoilers when I sat down. Am I just going crazy?
    I feel like they are later than usual as well! But maybe its just my boredom getting to me 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I really hope I don't like the items so I can save my stars!

My kollections reset and I got a bunch of old ones where I only like the bundle so I don't think they're worth taking a spin.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you Koko for opening another great thread!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    oh yeah, we need Spoilers.  I can't wait to see what we're playing for.    And....since it's VIP.....instant gratification. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @Jabberwooh I’m thinking the same thing! I always used to get spoilers before dinner, and now it is long after! We usually eat dinner at the same time every day. I’m thinking about the time the spoilers kalinda posts come out, and not when the thread is opened, because I know koko usually opens the thread earlier now
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I hope I like the spoilers! I want to buy the sexy chef in Bel Air!  :D
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @princessprecious I absolutely agree! I think it’s more of a curiousity and less of a demand for earlier spoilers! I love having this game and community in these times❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    we've also had time change here so that's part of it.  I only open early if I'm not going to be here between 8 and 9 a.m.  So, when I open early, it doesn't change when the spoilers come, so it gives the illusion of the spoilers coming later.  ;)  with that being said:

Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry for the wait! I usually post around 11 AM Eastern!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i hope the spoilers are kinda meh for my tastes bcos ill be saving up for kimiversary LOL need me my half-off plastic surgery and throwback items
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Everything is lovely!!!! 
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @TheKylie yeah for sure, I'm also talking about the spoiler release time, not the relevant time from thread opening.

@princesspreciousIt's not the end of the world by any means, but I'm thinking more about how it would be great to know if they've officially pushed the spoiler time forward a bit so I can plan my day accordingly without constantly refreshing the thread like a maniac. I tend to get incredibly restless when I don't know what timeframe I should expect something, just because I need to plan my actions over a day to be the most efficient. #spoonie
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    hmmm i think ill go for the dress and stop there for now 🥰
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Earnables are cute BUT luckely i only LOVE the clutch!!!
    I LOVE the GiftBox hairstyle and dress soooo mutch!!! The purse and earings are cute!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Love the earnable clutch & GB hair! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm so happy! I'll only go for the first earnable. The dress is beautiful but the lenght is not to my taste.

GB items are so pretty!

I think I'll buy one of the pop-up shop bundles and call it a day.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere