šŸ›ļøKK:H Weekend Event 4/17/20 - VIP Shop those Social Distancing Blues Away!šŸ›ļø

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Why'd y'all have to give the one earnable curly(ish) hair we've had in a while the Adam's family hairlineĀ šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
    Right!Ā 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Unpopular opinion but I actually like the hairšŸ˜… I might still save my stars if I donā€™t get good kollections today, but I do like it. I donā€™t have any slicked back styles, besides the recent one with the bedazzled head massager on it lol. I would like the dress a lot more if it was a different length, and of course the clutch is gorgeous. Indifferent to the GB items.
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Everything is pretty but if i get the dress from the GB am gonna stop at the clutch and save my money for kimiversary since collecting kstars is very hard and it looks like they wonā€™t fix the 5 videos issuesĀ 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @NatalieOatly Id suggest the Brooklyn Salon. You can furnish the whole place with cash and it only requires 4 energy a day to talk to clients.Ā 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Luckily I only love the clutch so I'm probably stopping there!Ā 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    lilviv said:
    @NatalieOatly Id suggest the Brooklyn Salon. You can furnish the whole place with cash and it only requires 4 energy a day to talk to clients.Ā 
    I didnā€™t know. Thank you ā¤ļø
    Platform: iOS šŸ“±
    English isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Player since February 2020 šŸ¦„
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    When exactly isĀ kimiversary happening, cause I don't know how many stars I can spend lol
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  š–ŗš—‡š–½š—‹š—ˆš—‚š–½ š—‰š—…š–ŗš—’š–¾š—‹ | š–¾š—‡š—€š—…š—‚š—Œš— š—‚š—Œš—‡'š— š—†š—’ š–暝—‚š—‹š—Œš— š—…š–ŗš—‡š—€š—Žš–ŗš—€š–¾
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @KalindaKingCan you please answer: I have asked multiple times when the display issue on some iPads will be fixed. Itā€™s been more than 3 weeks now and no fix, no news, no explanation, nothing. Because itā€™s a limited number of devices that are affected doesnā€™t mean the problem doesnā€™t exist and should be ignored!

As you can see in the unedited pictures below, I'm missing the whole top and bottom parts of my screen. I bought a lot of wine at Monstrobull to finish the dating event last weekend and have no idea how much kash Iā€™ve got left. I wanted to buy a house during this VIP event to furnish it with k-stars but I donā€™t know which one I can afford. I also have absolutely no idea how many k-stars Iā€™ve got left. How am I supposed to manage this weekendā€™s event when I donā€™t even know how much I can spend? I canā€™t chase the GB items (which I do like more than the earnables) because I donā€™t know how many boxes I can spend on or if I should save for the next event. Iā€™d like to try and buy a dress with diamonds during SYS because Iā€™m not sure I have enough outfits that fit the theme. Also canā€™t do that because I donā€™t know how many diamonds Iā€™ve got. How do you expect me to play in these conditions??! In the beginning, when I thought it was just a few days, it was ok to play blind, but again: more than 3 weeks now!

As I already told you, the missing parts of the screen are not the only issue. Nothing I tap is in the right place!

If I tap "chat", itā€™s the "charm" action that takes place.

In order to NOT start a gig whenever Simon calls, I need to tap between the cameramanā€™s sneakers and the top of the white box stating "Simon is calling". So yes, over time, I learned to guess where the actions are supposed to be, but it doesnā€™t work all the time and I still end up regularly tapping something I donā€™t want or just tapping empty with nothing happening. Is that how you think the playing experience should be? Is that acceptable to you? I should just be randomly tapping around until I finally hit what I was looking for???

For all the iOS players who didnā€™t like the zoomed out effect after the latest update, fixing the issue I and other players are having would also fix yours. Glu pretended it had nothing to do with them and deflected their responsibility by putting the blame on Apple and some changes they made. I have had absolutely zero display issues in my other apps. Obviously, if there was a change on Appleā€™s part, it was an easy one to deal with and it went completely unnoticed for the users of all these other apps. But not with Gluā€™s devs! I feel like because itā€™s only a few of us and the display screw-up doesnā€™t affect the gameplay for others, Glu is taking the lazy route and is not doing anything because the game is supposedly playable.

Itā€™s obviously too late for this weekend, Iā€™ll have to go at it blind like the previous weeks, but can you at least confirm that I wonā€™t have to keep playing like that with the new update?? Sure, Iā€™m not locked out but I donā€™t think you understand how irritating it is to have to guess the consequences of every action you try to take or every purchase youā€™d like to make. Please tell me this is the last weekend I have to deal with that, I am extremely frustrated!!
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡· in šŸ‡°šŸ‡·
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @grada it's in June, near the end of the month
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Love the earnable clutch but not the rest... the GB items are cute, it would be great to get one of them!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @grada it's in june!
    Android
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Iā€™m not sure, but can someone confirm Kimiversary is not a vip event weekend?Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    yezx said:
    Iā€™m not sure, but can someone confirm Kimiversary is not a vip event weekend?Ā 
    I dont think it has ever been! But who knows this year? Glu is unpredictable... Remember how the Xmas Weekend Event in 2018 was a VIP, when its usually a Professional or something like that?? šŸ¤”
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Yup, youā€™re totally right @LovelyEmma... It would be more convenient if it was a vip event thoughĀ 

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Why the GB look so familiar?! Do we have a similar dress or am I going crazy?
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    @KalindaKingCan you please answer: I have asked multiple times when the display issue on some iPads will be fixed. Itā€™s been more than 3 weeks now and no fix, no news, no explanation, nothing. Because itā€™s a limited number of devices that are affected doesnā€™t mean the problem doesnā€™t exist and should be ignored!

As you can see in the unedited pictures below, I'm missing the whole top and bottom parts of my screen. I bought a lot of wine at Monstrobull to finish the dating event last weekend and have no idea how much kash Iā€™ve got left. I wanted to buy a house during this VIP event to furnish it with k-stars but I donā€™t know which one I can afford. I also have absolutely no idea how many k-stars Iā€™ve got left. How am I supposed to manage this weekendā€™s event when I donā€™t even know how much I can spend? I canā€™t chase the GB items (which I do like more than the earnables) because I donā€™t know how many boxes I can spend on or if I should save for the next event. Iā€™d like to try and buy a dress with diamonds during SYS because Iā€™m not sure I have enough outfits that fit the theme. Also canā€™t do that because I donā€™t know how many diamonds Iā€™ve got. How do you expect me to play in these conditions??! In the beginning, when I thought it was just a few days, it was ok to play blind, but again: more than 3 weeks now!

As I already told you, the missing parts of the screen are not the only issue. Nothing I tap is in the right place!

If I tap "chat", itā€™s the "charm" action that takes place.

In order to NOT start a gig whenever Simon calls, I need to tap between the cameramanā€™s sneakers and the top of the white box stating "Simon is calling". So yes, over time, I learned to guess where the actions are supposed to be, but it doesnā€™t work all the time and I still end up regularly tapping something I donā€™t want or just tapping empty with nothing happening. Is that how you think the playing experience should be? Is that acceptable to you? I should just be randomly tapping around until I finally hit what I was looking for???

For all the iOS players who didnā€™t like the zoomed out effect after the latest update, fixing the issue I and other players are having would also fix yours. Glu pretended it had nothing to do with them and deflected their responsibility by putting the blame on Apple and some changes they made. I have had absolutely zero display issues in my other apps. Obviously, if there was a change on Appleā€™s part, it was an easy one to deal with and it went completely unnoticed for the users of all these other apps. But not with Gluā€™s devs! I feel like because itā€™s only a few of us and the display screw-up doesnā€™t affect the gameplay for others, Glu is taking the lazy route and is not doing anything because the game is supposedly playable.

Itā€™s obviously too late for this weekend, Iā€™ll have to go at it blind like the previous weeks, but can you at least confirm that I wonā€™t have to keep playing like that with the new update?? Sure, Iā€™m not locked out but I donā€™t think you understand how irritating it is to have to guess the consequences of every action you try to take or every purchase youā€™d like to make. Please tell me this is the last weekend I have to deal with that, I am extremely frustrated!!
    Actually my game on android has been getting bigger and bigger too but iā€™m still not having terrible issues you do. This should be addressed by GLUĀ 
    šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    i really like GB dress, it is so pretty according to me, also clutch and hairstyle is not that bad...and about the earnable items, i like it too, but i probably wonĀ“t chase it that much, will see how it looks like on my dollĀ 
    iOs playerĀ 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

@KKHLucy there a pistachio green dress in Kloset from the design a dress update that is very similar vibes.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts

OMGšŸ„ŗ i recommended the Ariana hair!!!!Ā 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    yezx said:
    Yup, youā€™re totally right @LovelyEmma... It would be more convenient if it was a vip event thoughĀ 
    I mean it would be pritty cool, because that way every single Kstar we would spend for those TB itens, would be kinda worth to win the VIP earnable prizes!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    jhabs said:
    Glu keeps giving us that same awkward length style dress because the designers are using the same template. The shape and length is exactly the same as at least 5 others dresses weā€™ve gotten. Either the designers are lazy or Glu is not putting enough resources into designing these clothes so the artists are just doing their best (by reusing the same template to save time) and calling it a day. I believe itā€™s the latter. Based on the recent quality, the game appears to be on its last leg. I donā€™t plan on spending any real life money on kimiversary bc I donā€™t wanna waste it on a dying game.Ā 
    I totally agree on this, thatā€™s why i think items for Kimiversary will actually be massive (or at least I hope so), because they will want to try to get every last cent out of us before closing this game

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    If this is the case, I would hope they would be honest to us. I pay 50 a month just for VIP so would expect honesty if it were to be closing
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @NatalieOatly Definitely Perfumery.. fast and gives bigger kash and kstars imo.Ā 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Hi dolls, I am going to buy next business and I donā€™t know in which one should I invest. In your opinion better is perfumery in Lisbon or Brooklyn hair salon? Thank you for your help!

PS I really like GB dress and ernable clutch bag ā¤ļø
    I prefer the perfumery. itā€™s a little more expensive to furnish (30 k-stars and $13,750 kash) but i always forget to go to the brooklyn hair salon consistently, so itā€™s easier for me to do a 3 hr event for 3 k-stars and $12,000 kash. thatā€™s just me though, the salon is worth it for how cheap it is!
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowĀ 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I really like the earnable clutch! And I actually donā€™t mind the hair. The dress would be great if it didnā€™t have that length. I canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying this but.. please bring back the pee pose for dresses like this šŸ„“

Iā€™m definitely chasing the Ari ponytail since I was one of the people that suggested it right after the Grammys šŸ’› the rest of GB items is nice too, but pretty uneventful for VIP event, ngl.