🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @KalindaKing It keeps popping up no matter what location I switch to! 😭 my internet connection is perfect so idk what’s going on.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @KalindaKing It keeps popping up no matter what location I switch to! 😭 my internet connection is perfect so idk what’s going on.
    Same and when i can vote, i can do it maybe 5 times and I get kicked out again
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • EliisaEliisa Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Zarah said:

Well, I am invisible and wearing boots!
    I’m having this issue too... and my looks won’t submit. I have uploades two looks and still have 2 tickets. This is frustrating af!
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @yezx I can get maybe 2 or 3 votes in before it kicks me off. 
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I didn’t get my first 2 tickets yet!!:)))
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I keep having this issue
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    yezx said:
    This has been happening for weeks now... Any way to fix it? Am I doing something wrong?
    Sorry some of you are seeing this pop-up. Please close it and change locations in the game if you see it.
    It still happens no mater the location...
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Kateydid8688Kateydid8688 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Mine as well
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I’m waiting this out not like this sys had me interested with prizes 🤷🏼‍♀️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    How does she already have votes?
  • chelsiedescheneschelsiedeschenes Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Mines doing the same, however I did manage to submit 3 looks with 2 tickets. There’s def a glitch, but I ain’t mad about that😂 
  • daperjellydaperjelly Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I submitted just one look the show your style event, but the game has submitted the same look twice and my second ticket is missing
    Everyone during SYS:
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I'm getting the same kind of glitch I got last week where it tells me I'm using locked items.
    Edit: This theme is also reminding me that I need more of the darker hair colors when it suits the SYS theme. I should have gotten the really dark brown when it was on sale.
    Platform: Android

• mz_understood2011mz_understood2011 Registered Users 32 Posts
    I was able to submit my first look, but I still have 2 tickets as if I haven't started the event.
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    @KalindaKing I can’t find a room and this has never happen to me before. Is there a way to fix this?

• nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    so far i have submitted 2 looks but still have another ticket, haven't been allocated into a group, and no doll shows up when i try to vote. fun times.
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Same with @daperjelly
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    This is annoying every week!  🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    so far i have submitted 2 looks but still have another ticket, haven't been allocated into a group, and no doll shows up when i try to vote. fun times.
    Me too, and I already sent a 3° look. We have won another ticket and I didn't know? Because I  haven't credit card in my phone to buy extra tickets.
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Sooo I checked my tickets after my first look got votes, and saw that I have 2 tickets (non of them bought, the time had stopped as well), so submitted my second look, and checked again, and I still have an extra ticket! Not mad at all, but a little confused 🤔😅😍

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I check again and the looks submitted. I just wish I hadn't spent diamonds recently since this event would probably give me a chance to get a hairstyle I'd get a lot of use out of. What vibes are people going for with their dolls? I'm going with "rich widow with a terrible secret".
    Platform: Android

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Purchased the Triple Threat and never received my tickets AGAIN. Seems like this SYS is glitching/having issues like last weekend too.
    Returning iOS player since 2014