🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    My game has gotten suuuuuper slow after I could finally access it and now I'm not sure if my second look was even submitted. This is such a mess
    hackers can burn in hell
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Where is this dress from? I saw it And I love it
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    My game is super glitchy, keeps crashing, then it says it’s lost connection to check my internet! Grrrr!! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @SavannahKKH Kollection

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Where is this dress from? I saw it And I love it
    It's from a kollection :smiley:
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    edited April 2020

When I saw this theme I was like: "This dress is perfect for this theme", I never been so wrong
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    anyone know whether short hair like this would do well? or should i just stick to my long hair?
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    If people are getting an extra ticket from this glitch is Glu going to give everyone an extra?? I’m happy for the people who did get that but my game didn’t
    I think they will!! Is the right thing to do
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I haven’t submitted a look & I’ve got no tickets, what do I do?

EDIT: I now have tickets, sorry for the confusion
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    So I ended up with four tickets? Am I getting charged for this or is this a glitch??
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    rose2797 said:
    If people are getting an extra ticket from this glitch is Glu going to give everyone an extra?? I’m happy for the people who did get that but my game didn’t
    I know a girl that sent 4 looks without buy tickets!! 
    this is the craziest SYS
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I suggest waiting before submitting a look- I submitted my first look, got a TS group, lost all of my tickets, lost the submitted look and lost TS lolol idk what to do
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Purchased the Triple Threat and never received my tickets AGAIN. Seems like this SYS is glitching/having issues like last weekend too.
    Same I always buy it VIP week for the kstars and I needed the extra diamonds for red wine and got nothing! Put a ticket into support still no word 
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    I submitted my first two looks. Was glitching at first but got it to work but my looks have no votes yet.. how do these people in my TS group already have so many votes ???
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yiiikes

So I submitted my first look, went to submit my second and it wouldn't take. Backed out a few times and retried. Then it showed I hadn't submitted any looks. Backed out again and is now showing both my looks, but I have one ticket which should have gone toward my second submission. Not going to use it in case it's a glitch and it starts taking from my ticket stash. We're gonna end up with negative tickets 😭
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    Nath_2019 said:
    rose2797 said:
    I know a girl that sent 4 looks without buy tickets!! 
    this is the craziest SYS
    Lol this is crazy!! I don’t think they will give everyone extra tickets because then everyone who got an extra ticket will just get another one in addition to the ones they already got in error. This is very unfair- the way I’m understanding it, not everyone who has started has received extra tickets in error. So they could be in TS with people who got extras for free? Very messy 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    So now on top of not getting extra free tickets like others did, my ticket countdown clock has now stopped and my looks and Ts have disappeared 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020

@kokokokonut looks like she step out of a telenovela. 😍😍😍
    Lol I just saw this now.   Yeah.  She might become a widow soon.  You look like you’re about to throw that drink in Apple’s face.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Purchased the Triple Threat and never received my tickets AGAIN. Seems like this SYS is glitching/having issues like last weekend too.
    Same I always buy it VIP week for the kstars and I needed the extra diamonds for red wine and got nothing! Put a ticket into support still no word 
    It's real upsetting. I'm then stuck fighting with support on if I actually purchased it or not because my payments are always pending for a day or two. I know I got stars, but I never check my diamonds maybe I didn't get that either. I thought the Triple Threat had energy, stars, and tickets. Shows how observant I am...
    Returning iOS player since 2014
    edited April 2020
    @odalysflowers I haven't had that happen for a few SYS. Before, when it happened, I suspected bots. If you're put into TS groups at the same time as your first submission, it doesn't make sense that others get points, especially 2 looks worth of points before everyone else does.
  • alphiealphie Registered Users 8 Posts
    i cant be bothered with the SYS anymore, you have to buy tickets in order to win anything. i haven't gotten higher than 15th place for a month
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited April 2020
    What a mess! Some dolls have extra tickets and I have none

I haven't submitted any looks. @KalindaKing can you help?

Edit: nvm I closed my game a few times and now I got my first two tickets
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I don’t know what is going on... That first girl submit only one outfit and she has 100 points?! That SYS is really crazy 😣
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    My first look didn’t do too well, so I went in a different direction for my second look. i’m going to just have fun with this event because i’m not obsessed with the TS
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    edited April 2020

@kokokokonut looks like she step out of a telenovela. 😍😍😍
    Lol I just saw this now.   Yeah.  She might become a widow soon.  You look like you’re about to throw thst drink in Apple’s face.  
    Nah, @TrashleyKKH looks like she helped come up with a plan to off your husband... and you guys were successful.
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    So my second look tanked. Idk why?!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I still can’t vote!😩
    iOS player 

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    So my second look tanked. Idk why?!
    It didn’t finish tallying. Only when it says finished you’ll have the total amount for this look.