🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Only an hour in and the top 3 in my group are already battling it out. Now that I’ve seen everything on my doll, I much prefer the earnables over trendsetters, so as long as I get them I’ll be happy!
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    I don’t understand how the girl in my group is at 1st place with 300 points? We started at the same time??? 
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Honestly, the game is so glitchy for the second week, what's up? It throws me out and tells me that I have problems with connection when I don't, it's getting annoying.

𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    🙄 i vote for a min and bam kicked off. So i guess if we dont meet the 10 mil votes it because this glitch
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Wth Carmen?😐
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Nath_2019 said:
    Nath_2019 said:
    rose2797 said:
    If people are getting an extra ticket from this glitch is Glu going to give everyone an extra?? I’m happy for the people who did get that but my game didn’t
    I think they will!! Is the right thing to do
    I know a girl that sent 4 looks without buy tickets!! 
    this is the craziest SYS
    Lol this is crazy!! I don’t think they will give everyone extra tickets because then everyone who got an extra ticket will just get another one in addition to the ones they already got in error. This is very unfair- the way I’m understanding it, not everyone who has started has received extra tickets in error. So they could be in TS with people who got extras for free? Very messy 
    we have to wait :/ In a little while they will tell us what will happen
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    What the hell, still the same outfit and 223 votes?! I am literally dying xD

Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    So I just went on the game and have 0 tickets with a 0:00 timer... I was so excited for this event too.
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I can't submit my first look, they said I've used an item that is locked? 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts

I hope I’ll be able to finish this event. Also someone find me in the lobby 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited April 2020
    i have never had problems like this and hoping it will never happen again.. i was trying to dye the shoes black (i had 20black dyes) and after i clicked to do it and it said “please check if youre connected to internet”. so i closed the game, and when i came back my 2 dyes were gone and the shoes werent dyed.. i know 2dyes is not a lot, but it meant i could have dyed 4dresses and now i cannot do it and dont have black shoes..help please?

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I hope they at least give everyone 1 extra ticket, even if that means everyone who got an extra because of the glitch gets 2 extra overall, because at least then everyone gets an extra shot at getting the earnables. Hopefully they’ll be able to make it so everyone gets the same amount of free tickets, but if not at least give everyone a better chance at one set of prizes when others are getting extra chances at both...
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    And still no votes for my first look 🤦🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

You only see her last submitted look. So if she submitted all her looks once after another (say she has 2-4 tickets), you'll still only see her last look as she gets votes from the other looks before that.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    My group has 9 people that either got that extra ticket or have bought tickets - @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas really think everyone should get an extra free ticket who didn’t have the glitch it’s super not fair that we could lose out in prizes over a glitch 
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    My first two looks, I’ve never been able to reach to 50 so I’m quite happy both got 45+.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    LinaKK said:

You only see her last submitted look. So if she submitted all her looks once after another (say she has 2-4 tickets), you'll still only see her last look as she gets votes from the other looks before that.
    Oh, good to know 😀 So sorry for panic 😅 I can delete it.
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • daperjellydaperjelly Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    something is definitely wrong somewhere. Somebody fix this please??
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Ok, so some people got an extra free ticket, how is that fair?
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    I think I got extra ticket too. Because I submitted first one and timer still says 5 tickets (I have old 3 tickets from triple treat) and I submitted second now so timer is showing I have 4 tickets and 6 hours to next one. This is strange. And still no votes 🤦🏼‍♀️

iOS player 

• aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Over 5 people got 3-4 free tickets in my group and I only got 2 tickets and I’m 8th😂😂😂😂😂 what a joke
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I don't know if it's safe to play SYS right now but it's late here so I'm gonna try to send my looks and then go to bed...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    Ok so now I have votes but don’t have looks lol 😂 

iOS player 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have seen the extra ticket thing and looks not numbering right.  I think it clears itself up as you submit a look and it resets.   Of course, I could be very wrong in your situation. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary