🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I wanted to hold off longer before submitting my looks, but it’s getting late and I’m fading. Just submitted my first look, so we’ll see how it does. 
    Also is anyone experiencing problems unlocking items because I am ? 🙁
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

I think I voted for a forum doll 🤔
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    can somebody PLEASE explain why on earth it took me 12 dyes to dye ONE DRESS when it should have taken only 5?😭 do i have t tag someone? @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited April 2020
    hi dolls, this sys I'm gonna reach 50 diamonds, so if you submit any of these two (black dress and ponytail) on Android can u let me know please!! 
  • Cora95Cora95 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hey! I just broght the pack of 3 tickets, diamonds and Stars. They took my money but no tickets or nothing. I need a solution. I want my money or my tickets
  • Cora95Cora95 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Why was I put in a t$ group with people that already have votes?? This has never happened before. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Cora95 said:
    Hey! I just broght the pack of 3 tickets, diamonds and Stars. They took my money but no tickets or nothing. I need a solution. I want my money or my tickets! 
    GPA. 3343-4040-1231-37223
    Put  a ticket into support with proof of purchase into support - and I would delete your. Game id off of here- I my happened to me as well and still have no response 
    This is by far the worst sys start ever! I’m still getting the fetch issue!  So many people got extra tickets and some lost them!  People buying triple threats aren’t receiving them and support is not helping probably because they are overloaded! This should just be scrapped and let’s start again tomorrow 🤨🤦🏼‍♀️
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Hey, I’m new here (this is literally my first post) and I returned back to the game after like 3 years just a couple days ago so I’m unfamiliar with everything. So on my game, it shows all my group has 0 votes and everybody is 1st. Is this normal or is there something wrong?
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @3nity hi, when you just joined the group everyone should be number 1 and have 0 votes, an hour after you submitted your first look votes start to show up and everyone will change positions according to the amount of votes everyone gets
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    My first 2 free tickets appeared and I submitted my 1st look. How does #1 in T$ already have 120 points and # 2 & 3 have votes in??🧐

Also think I spotted the beautiful @KaylaJ in the booth. If so, you were the popular pick!🙂

• 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    @Ryley1e Thank you! I was thinking since everything I have is beginner level I thought I literally got 0 votes hahaha 😂 
  • CheriRoseCheriRose Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hi, I'm having some issues this SYS (a first for me and I'm starting to panic). So, at first, whenever I open SYS my game starts crashing and I keep going back to my homepage. I had to restart my phone and it stopped. But now my game just keeps closing the game a few seconds from opening the game.

I can't contact glu from Glu Support cause the game doesn't let me have enough time to message them before it crashes. What should I do?😭😭😭
    CheriRose said:
    Hi, I'm having some issues this SYS (a first for me and I'm starting to panic). So, at first, whenever I open SYS my game starts crashing and I keep going back to my homepage. I had to restart my phone and it stopped. But now my game just keeps closing the game a few seconds from opening the game.

I can't contact glu from Glu Support cause the game doesn't let me have enough time to message them before it crashes. What should I do?😭😭😭
    I would message@eggsandbananas or at this point wait it out and see what happens tomorrow - literally I would say every player is having some kind of issue! Some in their favor some not...  this is a really bad start to sys 
  • CheriRoseCheriRose Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    CheriRose said:

I would message@eggsandbananas or at this point wait it out and see what happens tomorrow - literally I would say every player is having some kind of issue! Some in their favor some not...  this is a really bad start to sys 
    I agree with you there, this really is a bad start to SYS. I've been playing since late Feb and I don't remember it being this chaotic/glitchy.
    For now, I'll just wait it out. Hopefully, by the time I wake up (it's 5 a.m. here), it's working properly again.

And thank you so so much❤️❤️❤️ I'll message @eggsandbananas if the game's still glitching for me. 
    @CheriRose! You’re welcome! Welcome to the forum! Sorry it was for this crappy sys start! 
  • CamiKKHCamiKKH Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

First looks, here we go! 7th position, 3 ticket buyers, sucks. Have fun everyone 💕
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    It’s been over two hours now since I submitted my first look and still no votes. Normally on IOS they come in before the first hour. Is anyone else having this issue too?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Lol im consistent at least! 😊 living my vixen life though. 💁🏾‍♀️
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

Lol im consistent at least! 😊 living my vixen life though. 💁🏾‍♀️
    I love this look so much 😍
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @Chooky1116💗 thank you love ! I feel like short hair doesnt get the love it deserves! 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Chooky1116💗 thank you love ! I feel like short hair doesnt get the love it deserves! 
    I agree it definitely needs more love ☺️
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    My game is glitchy AF too right now. 
    1: got an extra ticket (nice, but unfair, hopefully this COULD lead to the TS finally be based on an average score, instead of full score) 
    2: my first look was only taking 30 min to get all votes, my second took 2-3 hours 
    3: my TS board is waaaaay behind, and is not showing the right score 
    4: It keeps switching between if I uploaded 2 or 3 looks 

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I haven’t received any votes on my looks yet, 3+ hours since I submitted them...