🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• LisaLivLisaLiv Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    I haven’t received any votes on my looks yet, 3+ hours since I submitted them...
    same thing is happening to me  :'(
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i've never been so confused on who to vote for in the voting booth until this SYS lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @emiliedk totally agree at least this sys should be based on total average score to get prizes and if more people place so be it! This is a crap sys.. the whole game is glitchy as of the start of this/ lost my rapid recharge - my purchases haven’t uploaded and support is probably bogged down but it’s unfair!  I’m hoping since kalinda hasn’t addressed anything they are working on fixes or something!  I was so looking forward to this one!   One of my favorites since I started!  I’m the only one in my Ts that my last look hasn’t started getting votes over 2.5 hrs later! I’m in last and people have 160 votes already - but I feel like a couple of them are ticket buyers! Think they got that extra free ticket or they have  a glitch and they have extra scores now 
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @CheriRose! You’re welcome! Welcome to the forum! Sorry it was for this crappy sys start! 
    It's the same for me except that I'm on android, it been over 2 hours and my look didn't even start getting votes. Its also weird cause sometimes when I turn the game on the look disappears nut when I turn it off and on it, appears again, so honestly, I have no idea whats happening in this SYS, but I'm getting fed up...

Edit. Sorry i replied to the wrong comment and idk how to fix it :(
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    It’s been over two hours now since I submitted my first look and still no votes. Normally on IOS they come in before the first hour. Is anyone else having this issue too?
    It’s happening to me too
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    It’s been over two hours now since I submitted my first look and still no votes. Normally on IOS they come in before the first hour. Is anyone else having this issue too?
    Me too! I’m on IOS aswell 😭
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    I think I'm done with voting for this sys, I can vote about  4 to 5 times and then I get kicked out of game. No idea what the heck is going on, no patience for this.
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I'm on Android and haven't received votes for my second look which was submitted 2 hours ago.
    kiki_k said:

I just won this dress in my throwback box! Hopefully it will come in handy for this SYS 💄
    This is ultra femme fatale film noir - congrats on the awesome pick! 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Neither of my acc,ios and android, has a properly working SYS,and still no votes...time to call it a day and just wait it out 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • kkh_nataliieekkh_nataliiee Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Wtf is going on with this sys?! 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I was late starting and don’t have time to read through 186 new comments...but is the sys messed up because i have yet to receive a vote 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    BellaKKH said:
    Wait, so some users got up to 6 tickets but the 2 the rest of us got aren’t even working?! I submitted mine 3 hours ago when the event started and still no votes in... How is this going to be fair when others have a 4 ticket advantage? That’s up to a 240 point lead! 
    Yup and they will probably give us some dye to apologize! The whole game is glitching and support is junk!  Made a purchase have proof and they won’t give it to me!  And still no votes from a look submitted 4.5 hours ago and I’m in last place and everyone else in my group has all their votes 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    To everyone asking about losing dye: message Eggs or Kalinda if you haven’t already submitted a Glu support ticket in game. They’ll put the dyes back in your game if you lost them through a glitch 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited April 2020
    💁🏾‍♀️ its quarantine so glu cant be THAT busy. Why arent they here addressing why some people have gotten extra tickets? Or are they just gonna be ignoring us while our TS boards are unfair. 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Wow @mandamay76 - more dye! I hope it’s not purple dye, I’ve collected over 50 now and wish the dye exchange shop was still around!I hope they can sort out your purchase. 

My TS board have their votes in, surprise surprise the top 7 have 210+ points while mine sits at 0...

• emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Hey guys, relatively new to this game and forum. I was forced to buy the triple threat because my two “free tickets” weren’t showing up and I just wanted to get started. But can someone confirm how many tickets the triple threat gives you? I forgot what it said originally but it seems like I am missing a ticket even after my purchase. 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

Why do I get the feeling I'm interpreting the theme differently to everyone else in the voting booth? Also that ball of fire would absolutely be a whip instead if the Kollection for it was back in rotation for me.
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Wtf is going on with this sys?! 

Oof I recognize the girl that's in the 1st place I was in a group with her during the Island SYS and she scored 400 something points in the first few hours. I hope she won't buy as many tickets this time, so you'll be able to catch up 🙏
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
    So annoyed! Everyone in my group is getting votes on looks they submitted after me and I’m sitting in last place!  Glu support denying a purchase with proof because it’s pending and I don’t get emailed receipts! I’m fed up with all this!  @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing any help for your loyal players!?!? This is ridiculous!  
    I would totally love extra 300 kstars to be mistakenly added to my account 😌😌😌 by accident of course.
    I’ll take them on purpose because this has been super annoying lol 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Still no one in this group has had any votes 😩

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh