🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Forum members: Hey glu bunch of glitches that are unfair going on! Help us please!!! 
    Glu: 🦗 🦗 🦗 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I’m afraid to start this sys. I would love to get the t$ hair but if others in my group get like 6 tickets and I get only 2, it is clear that I would lose. But in the other hand I will lose anyway because my group always has ticket bueyrs so🤷🏼‍♀️
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    So my second look tanked. Idk why?!
    It didn’t finish tallying. Only when it says finished you’ll have the total amount for this look. 
    Yeah I just realized that, sorry lol
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @kokokokonut you beat me to it hahaha!
    Also @emmmtee I don't think I saw anyone answer your question, but the triple threat deal should give you three tickets 😊
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Peoples issues with glu all stem from the ignoring they do with alot of issues and complaints they get. Week after week we complain about TS. Week after week we complain about fixing issues in the game that go ignored.so no people are right to be upset about how this sys is going on top of the stressfulness we have even competing every week. 💁🏾‍♀️ thats all im say about that.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @snakiekkh totally agree! I think it’s totally fine for people to voice their concerns, post examples of people getting extra tickets, etc. but no one should be expecting an answer for at least the next 15 hours lol. 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     I don't know about everyone else but.. I think fair compensation for this hot mess of a SYS would be 20 free videos a day for everybody & changes to TS lol
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2020
    It’s been almost 3 hours and I have no votes still... probably because of everyone who got like 6 free tickets 😅

update: after 4.5 hours they came lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts

Do you guys think this outfit will score well? Also, should I dye the shoes?
    @therealChar I was referring specifically to the glitches people are facing in the SYS today, not any of the other issues with Glu.

Nothing in my post was in defence of Glu about the numerous problems or complaints we've all raised on here- I'm in the same boat of wanting the same amount of daily videos as people who haven't paid for anything on the game/wanting SYS rewards to be distributed fairly to more players/putting a cap on ticket buyers/going back to the old SYS style etc etc. My post was specifically about the bugs happening right now in the game. Obviously that wasn't a conscious choice from Glu, they know that this issue will cause them to lose money and players, whereas the issues you're talking about are things they've chosen to go with, which I don't agree with either.

Believe me I find it stressful too, life isn't particularly great for everyone at the moment, and I'm certainly struggling with everything going on in the world right now. But I think it's important to not get worked up over things like this- when I'm stressed about something I leave it for a bit to clear my head and that helps, so that's what I've done with SYS. Koko has said Glu are working on it so I'm doing something else instead.
    edited April 2020
    @jhabs yeah exactly, I mean I don't know what timezone the team are working in but I can imagine it's getting pretty late for them! It'll probably take quite a while to sort the issues in the game, yet alone to sort out the ticket and dye problems for individual players. Must be an awful feeling losing dyes, I've somehow lost 5 black ones but I imagine they'll sort it out if people are reporting it through game support!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My first looks are coming in now.  I submitted at 1 hour in for 1 game, and the other 2 within half an hour of that.    So, I have to think that we'll all be getting our votes soon.  You have to consider, that when all the confusion and issues with extra tickets, no votes, no 'matches' etc, voting was probably down.  I had to keep voting, figuring if I was voting for these dolls, some of them were voting for me.
    We've seen a lot of new members recently.  Welcome to everyone, even if you're just reading at this point, and haven't jumped in the pool yet!  
    But getting the 1st votes in, gave me encouragement.  I'm voting for looks I like better than mine.  Oh,  I'm voting to 'find' looks I like more.  I thought I could but I can't get a handle on the right look for the theme. 
    Now this is a more familiar cry "I don't know what they want"  lol.  ok, that feels better.  good luck dolls. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Okay, I know this is an issue but im going to add whats happening to my SYS so glu knows how bad it is. Last week I had submitted look 7, it never finished. Every other look finished. Then my looks got all switched around and were numbered 6, 0, 7, 9, 8, 10 etc. Missed top 5 in T$. 

This week I had 0 tickets to start (a lot of us did). Then I finally got my 2 tickets, I tried to submit look 2 and it didnt submit, I pressed it again and it said all my items were locked. So I assume look 2 went through, it shows on the side for me, but it has 0 votes after hours of sitting there and I know have a random available ticket. Do I have to use this ticket? Was it compensation for the mess? Im so so lost. Obviously I don't expect you all to answer my questions, we're all in the dark lol. Just thinking out loud. So glad I only like the negroni. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @oliviaaaa128 yessss that'll definitely score so well, I'd maybe add some jewellery to bump it up a bit though!
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    After 4 hours I am finally getting some votes 🥂
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    the ts hair is to die for <3 going to try my best to get it !! the earnables >>>> ts outfit though
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    it's taking so long to get the votes, it's ridiculous
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • FluffyMuffinFluffyMuffin Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I saw that everyone seems to be having problems this SYS. I'm in the same boat as well. Just curious did anyone get votes for one look but none for the second look?
    yezx said:
    Finally finished my paper, checked my game since i’ve submitted my outfits 3h30min ago, but I still have exactly 0 votes. I’m going to sleep now, i want to stay positive, so I’m convinced Glu will come up with a resolution tomorrow for all these glitches. I know you have no control over glitches and yes, we appreciate your work in fixing it, but a little more communication would have been appreciated imo... I think giving everyone the ts items and reducing the required points for the last earnable would be fair, but we all know this will never happen... 

I don't know about everyone else but.. I think fair compensation for this hot mess of a SYS would be 20 free videos a day for everybody & changes to TS lol
    My thoughts exactly! Communication would be nice. 
    @evilhag god that's so awful about your SYS last week, I'm so sorry that happened to you! Did you contact Glu support in-game about it at the time? And I can't lie I have no clue about the extra ticket, I think it might have been a glitch as other players were saying they had extra ones pop up out of nowhere too, so I guess it's up to you if you want to use it or not! 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I woke up and decided to check my votes, big LOL. I submitted them at 11pm, it's 3.15am and still no votes... At least no one in my group has any votes!

@snakiekkh I totally get what you say, but why the h*ll is SYS glitching? It's pre loaded with the update, and no changes were made ahahahahah so it shouldn't be glitching! And when SYS started it was still business time for Glu to fix it, moreover it's the second week in a row its happening...

Anyway, going back to sleep. Hoping to get votes some time.
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    First 5 dolls are ticket buyers (or ticket glitchers) in my group 😣
    edited April 2020
    Koakuma said:

Guys, does this work? I have never ever ever been able to style this dress
    Ive only ever used this one a handful of times usually swimsuit events  ones. But its super sexy and i like the accents you added like the silver ! I would say try it your doll looks goregous.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @snakiekkh I did contact them and they were really helpful, or trying to be I should say. They kept asking me to force close the app and then open no other apps. But I couldn't not use my phone or open no other apps for hours while I waited for them to look into it lol, so I just accepted the loss. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!