🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    My first 2 free tickets appeared and I submitted my 1st look. How does #1 in T$ already have 120 points and # 2 & 3 have votes in??🧐

Also think I spotted the beautiful @KaylaJ in the booth. If so, you were the popular pick!🙂

Good news: that is me and that look got me 49 votes! Thank you

Bad news: I was always submit a look at the beginning of the event, but wait to submit the 2nd til things have died down a few hours later. Unfortunately because I was one of those who got an extra ticket, my timer wasn't running til I submitted my 2nd look about 25 minutes ago. I'm going to have to submit the mystery extra ticket simply because the timer will run out while I'm in bed tonight if I have too many. 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Still no votes for me.. my three looks are still sitting. It’s been 2 hours.. I’m 12th place now. Everyone else’s votes are going in and they have scores of 300+ 🥺 what am i doing wrong????????? This is so frustrating 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @AguadeCoco well I've never worked a day in any job relating to IT or game development and I don't have any access to insider information on how the game works so I can't really answer any of your questions lol. But sleep well, hope you wake up to some votes 😘 ✌️ 

@evilhag that's so weird! Yeah I wouldn't have been able to do that either, you'd think they'd have a way to just gift you it or something but I guess not! Fingers crossed it doesn't happen to you again this week gal 💕

Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • whitneyhiltonwhitneyhilton Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    We are only upset and “not being patient” because there have been numerous SYS issues in the past couple weeks. Some people still haven’t gotten their triple threat tickets they bought. We have every right to be upset. If this wasn’t a continual pattern with Glu it would be different. However due to the severity of the SYS issues today, I’m sure we’ll hear something from them by tomorrow. I’m still not sure how they can fairly rectify this situation though. Luckily I don’t like the TS items this week anyway
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Here’s the thing I want to submit my looks but I know I’m not getting prizes at this point! I worked hard on creating my looks and I want to see what they score!  They need to just gift everyone at least the dress and some stars for vip! Or reset it and let’s start fresh tomorow and go into Monday!
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I am Gobsmacked!!🤯🤯🤯
    What the everloving heck! 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

I give up lol. My second look still has zero votes. And both my second and third looks tell me they’re locked and won’t submit, yet they are on my looks as if they submitted. But the ticket won’t go away. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited April 2020

Okaaaayyy i’m scared to submit my 2nd free ticket bc my 1st one is still not getting any votes after submitting it 3hrs ago 😥

edit: So I just checked my TS group and this is what I saw 🤯 What is happening?????

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I am Gobsmacked!!🤯🤯🤯
    Something similar happened to me! I kept trying to submit looks and they weren’t working, anything J used was coming up as unavailable and saying I used it in a previous look. Eventually, I closed the app and came back on to 6 submitted looks. So I got 4 extra tickets in the beginning 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Guess we shall see what happens when glu gets back to us in the morning! My 9pm look still no votes 3rd submission... this is just sad my favorite theme in ages and it’s a hot mess 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I am Gobsmacked!!🤯🤯🤯
    Mmm that's not fair :neutral: I mean, that's not fair play
  • ReginaDianicaReginaDianica Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hi, I’m kinda new here. Would it be an advantage if I buy tickets for the SYS? How’s the pointing system? :)

I’ve already submitted my #5 and #6 and still no votes. Waited for more than 3 hours now. Thinking if I should submit another one, but I don’t want to waste my ticket. Others are going pass me. 😭 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Probably because there are so many looks being posted because of the glitch that is why its taking longer for us to get our votes

not sure if my english is correct, but I hope you get what I’m trying to say
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    Probably because there are so many looks being posted because of the glitch that is why its taking longer for us to get our votes

not sure if my english is correct, but I hope you get what I’m trying to say

You're right!  I can't even fathom how many looks were submitted at the beginning of the event, if some people got unlimited tickets.  Like there's probably easily 5x the normal amount of looks in the queue waiting to get votes
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i spy the beautiful @AmandaMKkh in my ts group! too bad this sys is going horribly. ive never had anyone from the forum in my group before 🤩
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts

It’s 4.10am for me and my first look is finally starting to receive votes... just hang in there and eventually you’ll get submitted.
    Hopefully we’ll hear something about all this over the coming days, as it’s the second week in a row with issues and therefore should really be addressed.

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh