🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 4/17/20 - VIP Shop those Social Distancing Blues Away!🛍️

Comments

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I wish the dress was longer like Kylie’s original dress
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    If they keep the current rotation, the June VIP event weekend will be the 12th-14th. Last year, the Anniversary event weekend was June 21st-23rd.
    iOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    😑 if only they would stop punishing paying customers they would make more money. If they run for only this year id be pissed i spend money on a dying game. Especially if they do not disclose that info 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    It’s good that I don’t like earnable hairstyle because I don’t have kstars 🙈😂 but I like dress and little purse. Gb stuff I need to see on my doll, but I like dress 😊😄
    iOS player 

• NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @promquin98@imazora thank you girls! I will buy perfumery - it was my first thought and I hope it will be best 😊
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    For the first time in a very long time, I will not be buying the fashion goals. There is literally nothing in there worth real money. I'm actually shocked Glu chose those items as fashion goals. 

I will be stopping at the clutch earnable and hope to get a GB item in my free box, but won't be purchasing any extras. The items seem to get more and more repetitive and quality is diminishing each month. 

I agree with others that the game is on its last leg, I will no longer be spending money on it and am content with getting k-stars via my businesses and 5 measly videos a day. Very happy I cancelled my Gold VIP a few months ago, I do not miss it one bit.
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I mean, technically, If your paying money for a dying game can’t you call apple/good play for a refund? I know someone who did that on another game, and they got their money back because the game shut down like a month or two after they spent their money...don’t know if I’m technically supposed to be posting stuff about refunds? But eh 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I don’t like anything tbh so I’ll be saving my kstars 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I don’t really love the earnable dress but at the same time I want to buy one or two pop up shop outfits because I don’t know if they will be in the available in the kloset and some spins on the making headlines Kollection because I never buy more than just one spin on Kollections if it’s not a vip weekend 🤔
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    If they keep the current rotation, the June VIP event weekend will be the 12th-14th. Last year, the Anniversary event weekend was June 21st-23rd.
    June 12th is my Bday 😏
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Dolls if you have the pop up shop jumpsuit can you tell me if it scores well?

just tagging you @mikaylachimo because I remember you bought it!
    @elettrahere sorry for such a late response haha but I haven’t had a chance to try it in SYS yet! We haven’t had any themes this update where it’s been very on theme I don’t think lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Hi dolls, I am going to buy next business and I don’t know in which one should I invest. In your opinion better is perfumery in Lisbon or Brooklyn hair salon? Thank you for your help!

Perfumery is great. It’s one 3 hr session. I get like 12,000$ and 3 or 4 stars weekly ( it’s the max, you have to invest some cash.)
    The hair salon is much more complicated and is only worth it if you play daily. 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I am so happy I don’t like the earnable hair (they’re usually amazing) but I don’t have that many stars. Unfortunately I’ll probably spend them all on the gb items. Lol

ps: inspo please!
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    kinda disappointed, but might chase a couple boxes and call it a day. how much for the earnable dress, although it doesn't really do much for me ?
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @AliyahKKH 300 kstars! 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     Oh my goodness! I didn't realize until looking at it on my laptop just now, but the clutch puts rings on the doll's fingers!!  So sorry if someone's already mentioned this, but I got ridiculously excited lol. It really is the little things
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i'm sorry if this has been answered like a billion times by now, but can you dye the pop up shop lips that come with the jumper outfit? I def want the eyes outfit, but I'm unsure about the other one.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @KaylaJ unfortunately you can't dye them, they're just like the NARS lips 😔
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 

@KaylaJ unfortunately you can't dye them, they're just like the NARS lips 😔

thank you for the quick answer! looks like i'll just buy the popup shop eyes outfit combo and save my Kstars. they'll probably all be separate in the wardrobe next month if I really want them later.
    IOS

@KaylaJ no prob! and yes, pop up shop items usually do become available after a while 😊
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @KaylaJ I obviously don’t want to push you into spending stars, but based on this comment, I’m actually assuming they won’t be added to the kloset, and that they are based on storylines instead of updates (just like the auction for Kendall her dress and the fashion week storyline where we got 3 free outfits)... I’m not sure tho and Glu isn’t very communicative about it, but just wanted to give a warning if you really like something, we never know for sure with glu 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    thank you @yezx for looking out for me! And yeah, we never know these days with the Pop Up shop. Those Christmas/NY's clothes didn't show up for the longest either. Doesn't help we can't even try the clothes on, maybe I can find someone wearing it on SYS. Would be helpful to get some spoilers for the next update so if I like things I know to save or not. Luckily during quarantine I've been getting plenty of naps so I have enough time to sleep on it ;)
    IOS

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I'm debating how to spend my k-stars this weekend... I don't plan on chasing the dress so I may just invest in another pet for my collection... Do you guys have any low price k-star items that are decent investments? I'm thinking in the range of 10-30 stars... I want to save for the Kimversery, but that clutch!!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I received a VIP goal call from Simon saying to go to Black Rabbit in Sydney to talk to three fans. I was given this dress afterwards. 
    Returning iOS player since 2014
    @KaylaJ that's true though, as @yezx mentioned with glu nothing is certain. hairstyles available at the pop up store have been added to the kloset before but full outfits & make-up i'm not too sure. if you're going to spend kstars i'd recommend picking the look/outfit you like the most. and as cute as the jumpsuit is, the lips color not being customizable is a big let down imo. i personally chose the gold dress look & will keep praying for the jumpsuit to be added eventually 😩
    lillly said:
    What eye makeup should I buy for vip. 
    1-agree
    2-like
    3-awesome
    4-lol
    i love the first eyes!! and it's the only one out of these that allows you to change the eyeshadow color (which is a nice little bonus). these are the first eyes i ever purchased and i use them all the time 😍
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    lillly said:
    What eye makeup should I buy for vip. 
    1-agree
    2-like
    3-awesome
    4-lol
    I have bought both one and two! Two actually have been scoring amazing lately for me with all the spring themes! I agree one you can change color but two are my fave 
    @KaylaJ that's true though, as @yezx mentioned with glu nothing is certain. hairstyles available at the pop up store have been added to the kloset before but full outfits & make-up i'm not too sure. if you're going to spend kstars i'd recommend picking the look/outfit you like the most. and as cute as the jumpsuit is, the lips color not being customizable is a big let down imo. i personally chose the gold dress look & will keep praying for the jumpsuit to be added eventually 😩

I think I'm gonna hope & pray too unless Maria calls me with some solid deals and gets me ~80 away from 300.
    IOS