🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited April 2020

Nearly 5 hours later. I really liked this look, I thought it was very “film noir”. I guess voters really do only like longer hair. 😑
  • AnaGermainAnaGermain Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    What a MESS! Waiting 2 and a half hours and the votes don't show up. 😡
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    My first two looks. Still in 10th place 🙃
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I submitted my second look 6 hours ago and it still hasn’t received any votes. It also didn’t count as a submitted ticket. I keep checking my TS board and all of us are still at 0 even though my first look finished voting a few hours ago. This sys is super weird to say the least🤷🏽‍♀️
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    So I got 3 extra free tickets from the glitch and I wasn’t gonna use them at the start bc I thought that was unfair but then i seen other people on the form talking about the glitch so I got scared that maybe people in my group also got free tickets so I used them

so here’s looks 3 - 5 

Happy I finally got to use this whip handheld 

• nadyaNnadyaN Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    i’ve submitted 3 looks with the free tickets at noon and no votes till now 

the other ones haven’t been voted on all day. i didn’t think it was this bad, but oh well, looks like we are all loosing this sys 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    i spy the beautiful @AmandaMKkh in my ts group! too bad this sys is going horribly. ive never had anyone from the forum in my group before 🤩
    you guys have a mellow Group! Hope it stays that way for you dolls!!! 😍
    This will all be blamed on internet connections etc.. so yeah if you are lucky enough to have Extra tickets I say use them! I don’t have the extra ticket so I’ll remain in 14th Pl. when I really liked all of the prizes and I won’t get anything 
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    What if the extra tickets aren’t a glitch and it’s just a technique to make the players in 10th place etc that didn’t get the glitch buy tickets so they could get TS prizes! 😂
    5am thought. I clearly need to go to sleep. 🤣
  • whitneyhiltonwhitneyhilton Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I have about 6 players in my group who got extra tickets. It could be ticketbuyers but they aren’t really acting like ticketbuyers. This is so unfair. I’m in 12th place and I had good scores
    I finally got third look votes - I’m still loving this theme- I rosè from14th to 5th... but top people’s looks haven’t gotten their votes - I’m hoping there is some behind the scenes stuff going on that’s fixing this mess because  again I love this theme 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Can I just get my votes already so I can go to sleep?

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I’ve never waited so long for my first two looks to go through 😂 my first has but not my second im hoping this gets sorted soon ☺️

Edit: as I posted that I’ve started to get votes 😂
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I submitted my first look at 19h50, now it's 23h25 and I have no points yet. I voted several times, I opened and closed the app a few times too. Then i came here and saw a lot of games are having troubles so i decided to post my game too so the people behind glu can see there is a problem or something....
    I'm not stressed this weekend because I don't like the ts prizes too much but I still want to get the kstars....
    I always submit one look, wait for the votes and then I submit the other one so I haven't check if I have the unlimited tickets glitch 

Edit: I just got my score in my first look, I got 39 votes 🙄 and I don't have the tickets glitch 🙄🙄
    edited April 2020
    @Chooky1116  and I doing our femme female film noir vibes together 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Uh okay 🤷🏽‍♀️ Now I tried a big red ball gown😂 IDK what the voters want 🤷🏽‍♀️😭 my votingbooth is all over the place.. from pink fairytails to christmas looks. A lot of basic street looks and they’re popular votes?🤔😩
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    What a joke! I finally got results on my first look and I got a 39 -_-  I just hope tomorrow will be better. Good night everyone!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Okay first two looks are finally voted on! I now need to make up for my seconds look lack of votes 😭 first look did well thankfully 😅 

@Chooky1116  and I doing our femme female film noir vibes together 
    Love this so much 😍😁
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @KaylaJ, I’m happy that the1st look received 49 points! I hope you continue to do well throughout the event.

Mine’s unfortunately isn’t working like others have already posted. The 1st submission took about 3 hrs for the score to come in, but the next 2 submissions haven’t scored while others on T$ leaderboard seem to be getting theirs. I guess it will all be sorted out eventually.

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited April 2020
    took this screenshot last night when the sys started and I hate it! so many ticket buyers

iOS player
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Did my eyes deceive me or did Kalinda say "retro hairstyles"?? So what on earth is this score?... I hate it when the voters don't get the theme and just vote for the prettiest gown 🥴😤😤

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @glu can we delete this sys event and just start over? pretend all of this was just a bad dream? Lol 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    When I think of femme fatale I think of superhero’s or a dominatrix so I kinda went with that look. But I guess, back to gowns it is. 

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    also it’s been almost 3 hours and my 3rd look has yet to get any votes at all
    iOS player
    kadamisia said:
    Did my eyes deceive me or did Kalinda say "retro hairstyles"?? So what on earth is this score?... I hate it when the voters don't get the theme and just vote for the prettiest gown 🥴😤😤

Oh I’m nervous I did almost this exact look for my 3rd look 😭 your doll looks beautiful and it deserves a higher score! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    alycat said:
    When I think of femme fatale I think of superhero’s or a dominatrix so I kinda went with that look. But I guess, back to gowns it is. 

Omggg these looks are so good!!
    First one with the matching skirt and boots? Second with the dominatrix vibes??! A fantasy 😭
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited April 2020

When I think femme fatale I thought like Hollywood glam, blacks and reds, dark lipstick. My first, second, third look. I hadn’t planned on using the NYE dress, but my timer didn’t start after I submitted my first look, so I had to submit a second to get it to start. The scores are lower than what I’m used to, they’re not terrible, but definitely lower.