🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Chooky1116 Tysm girl 😭❤️ Right back at you! And fingers crossed for your doll!!🦥❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

After hours of waiting i got my scoring. As the top girl continues to climb to 300 plus. 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @Chooky1116 Tysm girl 😭❤️ Right back at you! And fingers crossed for your doll!!🦥❤️
    Your welcome and thank you so much 😍
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Did my eyes deceive me or did Kalinda say "retro hairstyles"?? So what on earth is this score?... I hate it when the voters don't get the theme and just vote for the prettiest gown 🥴😤😤

Oh I’m nervous I did almost this exact look for my 3rd look 😭 your doll looks beautiful and it deserves a higher score! 
    I truly think there needs to be a kind of What to wear and what not to wear on mannequins in the pop up shop or somewhere after we get the phone call. I put it in the suggestions thread and I think it’s a very good idea. Like if you don’t go into said  place you cannot participate in the event
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Glu... please give me my votes 😭😭 it’s been like 4 hours. I just wanna know so I can submit my 3rd ticket and go to sleep 😭😭
    iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
    jhabs said:

When I think femme fatale I thought like Hollywood glam, blacks and reds, dark lipstick. My first, second, third look. I hadn’t planned on using the NYE dress, but my timer didn’t start after I submitted my first look, so I had to submit a second to get it to start. The scores are lower than what I’m used to, they’re not terrible, but definitely lower. 
    exactly what I am get from it! Second look I tried domanatrix vibe as well and it did ok - but to me this theme is old Hollywood especially with the phone call 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Tried one gown, one short dress. Probably gonna keep up with the gowns. Going for a vampy & seductive kinda vibe with heavy makeup and mostly black, planning to do some red & dark colors too. 

These votes took almost 5 hours to come in and I’m currently in 17th place... I think it’s safe to say a lot of people got those free extra tickets 😭😭
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Yoooo what in the world is going on with this sys. Like the sys decided to take off for this week. I have been waiting like others for votes that should have already been in. My scores are trash. The person in the first spot got over 200 votes. I’m somewhere in 18th place. At this point I’m only working towards the first earnable. What can Glu really do to make this right? 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts

looks 1-4, wrong order though
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
    JaelynJax said:
    Yoooo what in the world is going on with this sys. Like the sys decided to take off for this week. I have been waiting like others for votes that should have already been in. My scores are trash. The person in the first spot got over 200 votes. I’m somewhere in 18th place. At this point I’m only working towards the first earnable. What can Glu really do to make this right? 
    At this point since they are silent I believe they are just gonna ignore it and hope you but the triple threat or more tickets to help your score!  
  • AnnYaAnnYa Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I'm still waiting for my votes to come in. While others already got a 130+ votes!! Why?!! 😖😩
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I am Gobsmacked!!🤯🤯🤯
    This is crazy! Glu just let all of us win all the prizes!!🥺 so unfair 😠
    iOS player 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My first 3 looks. Now I’m going to try something different. Maybe I’m not on theme? 🤔 I don’t really know what that means “Femme fatale “ but I don’t want to use gowns. 😕

iOS player 

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Good morning everyone! I finally got votes (don't know how many hours later though) and I'm off to a really good start, a hundred points from two looks! Unfortunately, there are either ticket buyers or glitches games with better scores so I'm in 8th place... 😫😫😫
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

My second look still didn’t get any votes and now I’m on 26th place 😭

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Ahhh I wish I had more diamonds😭 this purse and hair are everything 
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    My first two looks... I am 18th... 😭😭😭

Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    kiki_k said:

I just won this dress in my throwback box! Hopefully it will come in handy for this SYS

@kiki_k I had it too! Came in the forum to see how to style it, your doll is awesome!

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Wow. I’ve never scored so low before 😧😂 I didn’t think they were that terrible lol
    Waking up this morning and it still seems that nothing has been sorted out, cmon 😒

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ReginaDianicaReginaDianica Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    took this screenshot last night when the sys started and I hate it! so many ticket buyers

Hi @asalaxo, how would you know if someone is a ticket buyer? :) 
  • Valli23Valli23 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Heyy! I don’t know where to ask this, but why other’s dolls make up doesn’t show when I tap on Get this look? How am I supposed to buy old make up for diamonds then? 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Valli23 said:
    Heyy! I don’t know where to ask this, but why other’s dolls make up doesn’t show when I tap on Get this look? How am I supposed to buy old make up for diamonds then? 
    You cant. And any makeup they wear you cant see on yourself when u hit the get this look button. Dont ask me why cause Glu has never told us why. 
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I was always wondering if I click get the look - does that doll get a vote from me? 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Valli23 said:
    You cant. And any makeup they wear you cant see on yourself when u hit the get this look button. Dont ask me why cause Glu has never told us why. 
    Yeah I never understood why we can't buy Event make-up, because you can buy Kloset make-up if the doll in the voting  booth is wearing something you don't own. And especially with this event it would have been great to get red lipstick or smokey eye make-up!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @fibixx No, she doesn't get your vote :)
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited April 2020
    asalaxo said:
    took this screenshot last night when the sys started and I hate it! so many ticket buyers

Hi @asalaxo, how would you know if someone is a ticket buyer? :) 
    obviously not @asalaxo, but if someone has more than the maximum amount of points (120 if the sys just started), they're ticket buyers. if they're earning 2-3 looks (or more) worth of points but their outfit doesn't change in the ts board, they submitted a lot of looks at once so likely a ticket buyer. or if they are high up but their looks are not good, those are grounds for suspicion too. but for this sys, they might've got extra tickets from the glitch.
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I submited a look three hours ago, still no votes. And I didn't get any free tickets except for the regular 2, while the first place in my TS already has over 400. This SYS is wild :D
    I play on Android