🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hi @asalaxo, how would you know if someone is a ticket buyer? :) 
    because when the event starts we only get two free tickets. full votes are 60 but that rarely happens. so it’s impossible for someone to get 200+ votes from two looks right when the event starts even if they get full votes.
    iOS player
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    This sys is a mess, voting booth sometimes work and other times kick me out..
    I had a problem with my 1st look: it showed up and then it was gone, I still had 2 tickets but my clothes was locked, I didn’t know what to do so I waited.. my 1st look finally started to get votes and in that moment I discovered I had an extra ticket, but my votes were so slow to come that my timer stopped for idk how much time..
    Then I came here and read about people getting 6 or infinite tickets.. it’s crazy I just hope that this mess will change the TS but to be honest I don’t think we’ll get anything more than a couple of kstars 🤷🏻‍♀️

@samanthakkh your doll is stunning, I’m living for this look 😍😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

Even if not interested in TS preizes - this is painful.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • ReginaDianicaReginaDianica Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    took this screenshot last night when the sys started and I hate it! so many ticket buyers

obviously not @asalaxo, but if someone has more than the maximum amount of points (120 if the sys just started), they're ticket buyers. if they're earning 2-3 looks (or more) worth of points but their outfit doesn't change in the ts board, they submitted a lot of looks at once so likely a ticket buyer. or if they are high up but their looks are not good, those are grounds for suspicion too. but for this sys, they might've got extra tickets from the glitch.
    Thanks for the comment @nylonlaundry :) and there’s an extra tickets?!! 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    @KaylaJ, I’m happy that the1st look received 49 points! I hope you continue to do well throughout the event.

Mine’s unfortunately isn’t working like others have already posted. The 1st submission took about 3 hrs for the score to come in, but the next 2 submissions haven’t scored while others on T$ leaderboard seem to be getting theirs. I guess it will all be sorted out eventually.

Same thing is happening to me. My 2nd look finally came in after 3 hours but now 3 & 4 are just sitting there. Last I looked at my TS board #1 is basically almost done and a few others have used extra tickets so I think I'm just gonna ignore that. I got an extra ticket, but I either lost it in the time shuffle or it'll be there at the final 30 minutes of the event.

Also, that "42" look is divine! So many beautiful looks getting such meh scores?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    asalaxo said:
    because when the event starts we only get two free tickets. full votes are 60 but that rarely happens. so it’s impossible for someone to get 200+ votes from two looks right when the event starts even if they get full votes.
    Oh wow 😮 that’s insane 😭 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I submitted my third look 3 hours ago but still no votes. I will not submit my fourth before my third is finished otherwise I will risk being teamed with myself in the voting booth... 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I submitted my third look 3 hours ago but still no votes. I will not submit my fourth before my third is finished otherwise I will risk being teamed with myself in the voting booth... 
    Same here! This is really annoying...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    took this screenshot last night when the sys started and I hate it! so many ticket buyers

obviously not @asalaxo, but if someone has more than the maximum amount of points (120 if the sys just started), they're ticket buyers. if they're earning 2-3 looks (or more) worth of points but their outfit doesn't change in the ts board, they submitted a lot of looks at once so likely a ticket buyer. or if they are high up but their looks are not good, those are grounds for suspicion too. but for this sys, they might've got extra tickets from the glitch.
    just for this one! you can see from previous comments there are people who got 4, 6, and even infinte tickets at the start of the event. i personally got 3 instead of the usual 2. it's really unfair and i do feel kinda scummy for using them but my first place has 700 points already so :/
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    This doll is super pretty omg
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I was thinking that Glu might stop giving tickets to the people who got extra once they get their 14th look? But seeing now that there’s someone with unlimited tickets I don’t know how that will work
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I’m having the same issue. It took 4 hours for my 3rd look to get any votes. And now the same thing is happening with my 4th look. If I were you I’d submit my 4th ticket because it will be late to get votes too lol.
    iOS player
    asalaxo said:

just for this one! you can see from previous comments there are people who got 4, 6, and even infinte tickets at the start of the event. i personally got 3 instead of the usual 2. it's really unfair and i do feel kinda scummy for using them but my first place has 700 points already so :/
    Wow! That’s so unfair 😭 The event just started and others are already 700! 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I have been wondering if this may be why dolls are getting lower scores than normal. Maybe people are going up against themselves in the voting booth. I normally would wait for my 1st ticket to finish before doing the 2nd but after 3 hours I gave up. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    this sys is WILD
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I woke up and found my looks scored quite a bit lower than I'd usually get too, also a lot of the dolls in my group are either ticket buyers or benefitted from extras at the start. At least I've got a reply about my missing red and black dyes, hopefully that'll be fixed in time for me to use them for this SYS! Looking forward to hearing from Glu about what they're gonna do to rectify the situation, I really do hope whatever they come up with is fair and reasonable for all players.

Off topic, but has anyone received this pop-up in the game before? Had it show up when I was trying to watch an ad for faster energy, never seen it before but I reset my ad tracking and things are fine now. I'm hoping if people have had this before today then it's not related to to crashes and bugs that are going on at the mo!

Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I think some people in my group don’t know what femme fatale means 🤦‍♀️ All they have to do is google it !
    Also, like a lot of people’s groups, there is so many glitch players or ticket buyers. First place is almost at 400, and I’m in 15th place currently 🙄
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Okay ☹️ I trying every color and every length of dresses. What’s happening this this sys 🤨

iOS player 

• nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited April 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    I think some people in my group don’t know what femme fatale means 🤦‍♀️ All they have to do is google it !
    Also, like a lot of people’s groups, there is so many glitch players or ticket buyers. First place is almost at 400, and I’m in 15th place currently 🙄
    the femme fatale glu meant seems to be old hollywood leading actresses, but another interpretation for femme fatale is strong seductive dominatrix type and that's why there are dolls coming from different angles i think. not that it matters much because at the end of the day the high scoring looks are pretty gowns but in black this time lol
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @nylonlaundry I think black/dark colored gowns are exempted from prejudice this week since we’re doing Femme Fatale. But even so, there have been some sad attempts in the voting booth 😑 (Candyland TS gown, Kloset pastel mini dresses, Easter TS dress and t-shirt and jeans are just a few examples that I’ve seen)
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 3 & 4 ☺️

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    When exactly is Glu planning to address this whole MESS? Honestly, this has to be the worst SYS ever and we still get no response and no explanation... How is that even possible.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I got 1 extra ticket and I don't know why, but my TS looks like everyone got this ticket
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

My first 4 looks! It took forever to get my first 2 looks votes back and I’m as frustrated as everyone else with the glitchy SYS loads of people in my TS definitely benefited from extra tickets!