🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    On behalf of all of us I hope Kalinda will come and address us about this major chaos. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    1-4. It's been taking hours for my scores to come in, this SYS is definitely glitchy. I didn't get any extra tickets or lose any though. Hopefully everything will get sorted out soon.

- Emmy
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    1-4. It's been taking hours for my scores to come in, this SYS is definitely glitchy. I didn't get any extra tickets or lose any though. Hopefully everything will get sorted out soon.

Your doll is stunning! So retro I love it! 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @yezx totally agree, I thought I'd wake up to at least a comment on here like "we're still working on it, sorry guys". 

I've got items I want to dye to submit for my next look but after losing something like 5 black dyes and 14 red dyes I'm holding off for now. I contacted game support and they said they've passed it onto the team in charge of it so I hope I manage to get them back soon, as I was counting on them for the looks I planned to submit this morning.

Fingers crossed we get an update on the situation soon, even if it's just to confirm things aren't sorted yet but that they're working on it!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

I got ridiculously low votes for my first 2 outfits. Are these totally out of theme or my game is glitching?😣 never ever got 20something votes for any or my submissions.
    i think I will submit pink sparkly gowns just like the others....
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @dotti_h I saw your 2nd look and of course voted for it, it's STUNNING and fits the theme perfectly. That score is a crime. Don't let it get to you, your doll is gorgeous and the voters just don't know what the heck they are doing.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Wow this SYS is a mess. I thought its the problem with my server. 
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    My 3 & 4 outfits 😁

Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    My first SYS and everything was cool until I RAN OUT OF SHOES. Seriously for a new player, it’s reeeeally difficult to find suitable shoes. Glu needs to give more shoes to us. Also, damn this is a very hard event to even get the earnables for me. Things have really changed in the past 3 years hahaha 
  • ReginaKKHReginaKKH Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

I’ve been trying out different kinds of outfit. I’m still not sure what the voters want? 🤔

And this is my current. What do you guys think? Is this a femme fatale worthy? 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I think some people in my group don’t know what femme fatale means 🤦‍♀️ All they have to do is google it !
    Also, like a lot of people’s groups, there is so many glitch players or ticket buyers. First place is almost at 400, and I’m in 15th place currently 🙄
    the femme fatale glu meant seems to be old hollywood leading actresses, but another interpretation for femme fatale is strong seductive dominatrix type and that's why there are dolls coming from different angles i think. not that it matters much because at the end of the day the high scoring looks are pretty gowns but in black this time lol
    @nylonlaundry that’s why I was really looking forward to this sys at the beginning because it gave room to interpret towards all the themes you mentioned. But what I meant was that sadly some people are completely missing the mark. Like @buriteri mentioned, in my group and in voting I’m seeing a lot of pink, pastels, and floral looks which is annoying me more than it should lol
    Agreed. If all else fails, black gowns it is. 👍😆
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Hello ! Very first post here but I've been lurking for quite some time 👀

I also have trouble finding what the voters want to see... While my first looks did well the rest kind of flopped 

Ps : I know my doll looks nothing like my profile picture but my original one could never go above 40 votes 😒
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    looks 1-4 🤗 I thought my second look was gonna score more but I guess the score is good enough since all what the voters want are gowns.

iOS player
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Welcome @Camy 🦋
    your looks are stunning and I also change my doll during sys 😄
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Since pretty much more than half of TS group either had the glitch tickets or are tbs and since I fought until 5 am with glu support for my triple threat I get every vip for kstars.. I submitted an extra ticket... I don’t even feel bad about it...  I’m in fourth but a lot of dolls didn’t submit look four ticket yet and will overtake me soon! And I’m sad because I actually love the dress 😞
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First 4 looks

@Camy the red skirt and top, if you’ve got enough black dye try dying them it got me 48 votes.
    I play on iOS
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    First 4 looks

@Camy the red skirt and top, if you’ve got enough black dye try dying them it got me 48 votes.
    Thank you for the tip ! I’ll try it when I’ll have another ticket 😊 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I’m assuming glu works 9am - 5pm eastern time. It’s 8:50 am. They have ten more minutes before we can start to have some expectations that this will be addressed haha
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

And I'm in 12th. Hahahaha I'm fine.
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Is there anyway to get past SYS items? Would be nice to get a second chance on some of the items I missed but I haven’t seen a way to get them again 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    First 4 looks. Tried a casual look and that was a nope. 
  • marissalynnmarissalynn Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I think I’m going with mostly black looks... lots of skin, red lips, platinum hair....  going to mix it up with gowns and minis 
    I love your lips! Where did you get them?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I think I’m going with mostly black looks... lots of skin, red lips, platinum hair....  going to mix it up with gowns and minis 
    I love your lips! Where did you get them?
    I’m so sorry I want to say they were either a recent gift box or earnable from an event! Im super bad at remembering where I get things from 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️