🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 4/17/20 - VIP Shop those Social Distancing Blues Away!🛍️

Comments

• BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    So happy!!! I seem to almost never have more than two of the items in my GB so almost never get one! 

Also just got three K-stars voting. Yay! 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Got the hair!! But I did notice that ear rings don’t seem to fit the best with it?
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Was chasing the boots for the femme fatale SYS and I got them third last. So of course I decided to go for the bundle.  I guess this is a collection that will never be finished since I’m not spending 165 k stars to get 80 🤪

In other news, i am finished the VIP event already and I got 40 kstars in my free box... I really want that green dress but it’s too risky to chase. 😒
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Absolutely love this hair 😍 got lucky and got the earrings as well 😆
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Sooo i really wanted eather the GB hair or dress BUT i got the earings.. I mean their cute and all but i havent gotten a hairstyle on my free GB in almost 1 year :'( 
    Also im happy i dodged the ice blue dye and the energy D:

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited April 2020
    really wanted the hair or the dress... but okay... got black dye in free box tho🙃

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited April 2020

So I got the hair in my free box but I’d rather have had the dress. I never go chasing the items though tbh. I noticed I had daily GB items in my palette too, would’ve been mad if I’ve picked any of them! 
    Also this is my first time posting, though I’ve been playing a while. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited April 2020
    You all look so nice with that hair!
    I really don't want to chase so I stopped at my free box, happy with my pick. My palette was really good though!
    I ended up getting a new eye color and this short dress, and I only spent 10 kstars in total thanks to my free box.
    Plus the beautiful clutch and rings! Really happy the nails are separate!!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited April 2020
    So, I decided to chase the hair. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!!! I spent $60 Canadian dollars irl bc I bought the 220 k stars pack TWICE! I got a lot of energy, daily gift box items and DIDN’T EVEN GET THE HAIR! I got the earrings in the first box, then the dress and purse in the quest for the hair. Was so focused on getting the hair that forgot take pictures of the pallets. I also completed the VIP but I didn’t really want the items. Does anyone want to buy my game for $60 CDN? I don’t want to play anymore 😔

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Are you freaking kidding me?? 😭 just wanted the hair and/or dress 💔

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Why are there three tiles of energy!! 😭 it’s a vip event, I don’t even need energy!! I always manage to miss out on the good ponies 😔
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I didn't take a pic of my palette but I got the bag in my free box and then I opened 2 more and got the dress and hair. I like them all and it was a nice change to not get energy or dye.
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    noha62 said:
    noha62 said:

I can’t believe how unlucky i am look at the first two picks , then I managed to get the purse and the dress
    i wanted the hair so bad but I only have 100 kstars left i am so mad 😭
    Got energy for the free box 💔
    should i go on or stop at this point :(
    I did and regret it so much! My emotions rn:

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I really wanted the dress but got kstars instead. Decided to take a spin on a collection instead of chasing it and wound up getting the bundle which I’ve always really wanted so I’m content☺️
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    KatyKKH said:
    Got energy in my fb & spent 80 kstars chasing the dress...

DAILY ITEMS SHOULDN'T BE IN VIP BOXES 🙄
    Omg I got about four things today!  Straight to storage they all go!  
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    so......we did a little chasing today

i just went ahead and spent k-stars trying to go for the hair. first i picked the energy (so mad!!), then i picked the dress (yay!!!) and finally the gb dress. i was so mad to see i was off by one tile for the hair TWICE!! anyways, i opened up my free box and....

i got the hair!!! :D decided to do one more box and then got the purse <3

just going to focus on getting free k-stars now, and maaaaaybe i'll buy the new fashion goals because that hair is also super cute
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    Guys how does the kimiversary work? Do we get a sale on facial features? It's my first kimiversary 😊
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I thought i had gotten all this daily giftbox crap already. But nope for weeks i havent seen this crap in my palettes mostly. But of course vip with the nice items it shows up and i get literally no giftbox items. I really hate this game and how they put this crap in boxes
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    The first and last time I chase a gb item. What the actual f is that top?!?! It’s horrible, and the sheen effect, it just means you can’t wear pants properly with it because nothing is the right height to work properly?? AND that gift box? Only two items? And the rest daily item clothes? I was guaranteed AT LEAST one bad box...not even an option for stars? I’d rather have had energy than another trashy Kelly bag!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited April 2020
    The first and last time I chase a gb item. What the actual f is that top?!?! It’s horrible, and the sheen effect, it just means you can’t wear pants properly with it because nothing is the right height to work properly?? AND that gift box? Only two items? And the rest daily item clothes? I was guaranteed AT LEAST one bad box...not even an option for stars? I’d rather have had energy than another trashy Kelly bag!
    I totally believe this is on purpose. They know vip weekend ppl will spend stars. So to put that amount of crap into these palettes is just for us to waste stars.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the dress from my box. Happy about that and it would have been even better if I had also gotten the hair from the kollection I was spending on. It would work for the SYS theme.
    Platform: Android

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    For this vip I got the jumpsuit and dress from the pop up store, and to get to the earnable dress took a spin on these two kollections. Got energy in the sultry soiree and lollipop then bundle in the bright and brilliant (the two things I wanted). 
    The last things I bought was these shorts and photbooth pose to complete 300 kstars

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

Had good luck in a collection, but the gb brought me back to reality. 

Can’t remember the last time I got an item...... I might try again later, I really like the dress, but I HATE the gift boxes. I’m like traumatized and hesitant lol
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Can't believe my luck today... Joking ofc 🤦‍♀️
    Took a spin in two kollections, got ugly green shoes and energy

Then I opened my free box and got a daily item. WHYYY Glu whyyyy are daily items still in VIP boxes? 😤 Also awful palette, three tiles of energy, no kstars and only two vip items. This is annoying

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited April 2020

I got the clutch in my gift box ☺️