🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 1 to 4. I'm really doing great for the beginning of this SYS, however because of extra tickets or ticket buying I'm in 6th place...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I’m hopeful that we’ll get some type of response soon, since it’s 9:30 eastern time & I don’t think it’s likely that they’ll just ignore us with a glitch this bad
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I think the votes not coming in resolved last night sometime?  this mornings votes came in in a normal time.  So the disparity in free starting tickets is the only issue not addressed?  just trying to see of I missed anything in tbe flurry of overnight posts. If you are still waiting for last night's votes, let us know and I'll try and get somechrlp for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    Aside from the glitches, I’m having a lot of fun this SYS! I’d show you my first four looks, but my game won’t load them (lol)! My average right now is 48.25 which is high for me! I’m in 6th place and at least 4 above me are TB’s or glitched games. I can’t wait for my next ticket to become available because I have so many looks I want to use it’s hard to choose. Normally I’m scrambling to find an on-theme look. 
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Welcome @Camy 🦋
    your looks are stunning and I also change my doll during sys 😄
    Wow I never thought my face was the reason I never get more than 45 points  :D That's so depressing I love my round baby face!  :s
    @kokokokonut I don't think so, my 4th look took soooooo long to get votes....
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I wonder if the extra tickets glitch has been fixed or people are still getting them or was it just at the beginning? 

Anyway, I woke up to low scores. I'm in seventh place, the first doll is definitely a TB or got extra tickets and my in game husband is upset because I rather do reality shows for kstars instead of taking him on a date... he might divorce me.

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I don’t think that the extra ticket glitch has been fixed because I started the event one hour ago and my group has 8 people who have more than 100 points. Some of them have even over 200 points.  
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Given it’s already almost 11am here in the US I’m beginning to think we won’t get a response until maybe Monday or just not at all. 
    (Also I know many people have said to take into account work hours and everything going on, and I am. I work in the US and both my roommate and I have been up, in and out of meetings and getting things done, while working remotely, since 8:30am this morning. They easily could have gotten some sort of message out by now even if it wasn’t a fix)
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

First four. Doing ok, not amazing, but having fun and enjoying the theme 😊

Also hoping everything wonky gets sorted out so it’s a fair game at the end. 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    This SYS is such a mess! I struggled for almost an hour yesterday to submit my first 2 tickets, the game was saying that I already used some items when I didn't at all?? Then my first look disappeared and came back 2 hours later. I had to wait 4 hours to get votes.

At this point, just cancel the whole event and give all the players TS prizes. A girl can dream but it would be fair to everybody at least. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Seen another person post about how they got 17 free tickets. Like an hour ago. 💁🏾‍♀️ i dont think it will be addressed till after the sys has ended. 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so much!! im looking forward to seeing your looks! good luck!! 💕
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    This is highly disappointing that they are just ignoring us here! Like at least come on and say nothing we can do,we are working on something, anything at this point!  
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    yezx said:
    Tbh i’m mostly baffled they didnt take ts offline... Are you for real still trying to cash on people who have no idea they’re fighting against people with unlimited tickets for the top spot atm? Kind of rude 🤷🏻‍♀️
    They probably will make a ton of money off this when normal ticket buyers keep getting more and more in order to win. After seeing this on the forum though I’m not sure I’ll ever buy tickets again if there’s a chance I’d be competing against others getting free extra tickets 
    edited April 2020
    I kinda hope it's taking so much time because they're having a crisis meeting regarding this SYS mess and that the outcome will be the changes we've been asking forever...
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Got 50 votes average and this doll+ others have more votes than me with party pool outfits. Don’t tell me they bought tickets . THEY GOT FREE ONES AND NOW I AM 7th and WILL NOT GET THE TS. Why do I bother 😔😔😔😔😔😔
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    ReginaKKH said:

I’ve been trying out different kinds of outfit. I’m still not sure what the voters want? 🤔

And this is my current. What do you guys think? Is this a femme fatale worthy? 
    What look are we supposed to be on...you’re on your 9th look...I’ve only got four in 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Looks 1-5th and current ranking, which I find hilarious. Can’t break 50 so far...
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    haikawa said:
    all this sys is telling me is that if ts ran on any other ranking mechanism than just the basic total score tally, this whole extra ticket nonsense wouldnt be a problem at ALL...... whether the solution is a score average, top 14 scores total or a max votes cap i wouldnt know but what i do know is that its glaringly highlighting every problem we've pointed out about the current ts system thats sucking the fun out of this game
    THIS!! i could not have said this any better!!!!!
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
     @therealChar I’m so sorry your looks are scoring so low they shouldn’t be 💔 your looks are stunning honestly