🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 4/17/20 - VIP Shop those Social Distancing Blues Away!🛍️

Comments

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Got everything except the dress 🥰 I spent 500 kstars chasing the dress, but I’m going to stop there. I love the earnable hair tho
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Energy in my free box 🙃🙃🙃 I’m completely over this weekend 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I didn’t love the dress or hair this VIP so I stopped at the purse. My free box was the clutch and I couldn't be happier!! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i apparently spent 60 kstars accidentally on a hair colour thats just another black and now for some reason i can only play 5 videos for kstars when im ftp so thats how good my vip weekend is going :)
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Got the earrings and im happy about it, sad that my boxes didn't have the hair.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 nope i guess ill wait and see how things go for tmr's videos 🥴
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

Guys I opened another box and got the dress!!! 🥰 totally elated. I didn’t even burn through all my k stars!
    I need to spend 55 more to get the earnable dress (don’t want the hair) gonna wait and see if I get any luxe offers (got a ton the whole week before the event of course)
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

I'm not a fan of the earnable hair, so I didn't bother spending. 
    However, I bought the closet dress on the left. It's a pretty boring grey in the original version but looks beautiful dyed. I opened the free gift box and got plain brown shoes. I opened another one and got the icy blue dyes and used them on the closet dress 🤷🏻‍♀️😊
    I finally bought the eyes and lips, now my doll looks a lot better 😋 Overall I am pretty content with my purchases and how gorgeous my doll looks in that kylie dress😍
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Sadly @oopsididitagain there is more disappointment 😢

Also if someone needs purple dye 🤪🤪🤪
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    oh my goodness @yezx will the pain ever end?😂😂😂

On a sidenote, love the new profile picture!! That hair looks great on your doll
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Ok so any android user can you guys pls answer my question. Its pertaining to Google play. So I lost my debit card about two days ago. It must've fell and slipped out at the train  station out of my wallet while I was omw to work. And I got a new one today. And I was wondering if I have to update and/or delete my old debit card information through Google play before I make an in-game purchase.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Yes @Carol Davida you should update your info before making any purchase!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Also, please welcome my second daughter (ngl at first I thought it's a boy 😂), Rehana. She's very cute and look a lil bit like me 😇
    Also, here I enjoyed being a glam cave woman 😂😂:
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I ended up chasing the hair and was really lucky 🥰 Still refuse to pay 10k-stars for a pose that shows handhelds though lol
    IOS
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

I got the hair in my box!! I audibly gasped when I opened it i thought there was no way I would get it. I like the dress too but the hair is the only thing I actually wanted. So happy especially because I was about to pick those white heels lol
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @AguadeCoco tysm doll. It worked 🙂 I had to delete my old info and entered in my new debit card info.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Ugh! The bag is still elusive to me! Thank goodness the dress and the hair was not.
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    got this dress in the box and knew i had to make the sacrifice and get the purse! 

i don’t like the rest of the VIP fit enough to justify spending more stars.
    saving my jet purchase for a later date!
    ♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Thanks everyone I bought the first eyes 😊this on the other hand is criminal
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    So happy that I finally got the bag on my last 40 stars! I think I'll have to pass on the earrings.. 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Got energy in my free box. I really wanted the hair so I opened one more and got so lucky! Look at all that energy😳

Love the items I got! Hair, clutch, and chicken/turkey leg lol. 55 stars spent, and I’m very proud of myself! I want the gb purse tho, so hopefully I can practice self restraint 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @kadamisia is it wrong that I laughed so hard at your post? Lol I always do that with the Chevier Paris designs lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere