add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Id LOVE to see some update spoilers today <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I would buy stuff with money if it would leave me my 20 kstars a day!
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    please change the throwback rewards its really so disheartening... change the boxes to black, gold, accessory and shoe tb, clothes and hair tb.... lower the points or give us extra stars from contacts like during weekend events.... update the items in the tb boxes and take! out! dyes! from gold boxes!
    iOS Level 33Ā  ā£Ā 
    Daily Free PlayerĀ  ā„ļøŽĀ  Nov '19 - nowĀ 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ā‹†Ā #TSusingAveragesĀ ā‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ā‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I might be alone on this but can Trowback Kolections comeback??? I used to love them alot more than Trowback Boxes :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Iā€™m really hoping for some worthwhile changes, now more so than ever ! šŸ„ŗ With all this sys chaos please give us something that we actually have been asking for !
    iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Spoilers please!
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Hello!Ā  I have a question ... If I buy tickets and don't use them.Ā  Will I still have them at the next SYS?
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Hello!Ā  I have a question ... If I buy tickets and don't use them.Ā  Will I still have them at the next SYS?
    Yes you will, as far as Iā€™m aware paid tickets are separate from free tickets, so if you donā€™t use them you will have them next week
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    PlayingĀ this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iā€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iā€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game āœŒšŸ¼āŒ)
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Not assuming Glu cares, but I'm 100% cancelling my VIP if there's not at least one real change attached to this update. Ā Half the things we beg for would increase their profits so there's really no excuseĀ 
  • zaruzaru Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Better throwback boxes
    no dyes in boxes
    Ability to make more kstars
    cheaper kollections with kash that can get kstars too
    stop rigging the kollections to always end up with shitty jewelry and energy and kash. I want to win something good for a changeĀ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Now I wish I hadn't spend diamonds recently.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I've got a spoiler for you! You can get lips and eye makeup via diamonds from Get This Look in Show Your Style events in the next update! šŸ’‹
    Yaaaaaas!!!!!!
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited April 2020
    These updates don't even have anything really exciting anymore like back in the day use to. Why can't we tweet? Willow is alway throwing shade. But we can't throw it back. It's stupid.Ā 

we should be able to go out with friends and chill. It shouldn't always be a date. We should just hang out. Like a button for hang out with friends* I would love to go to the bar and just hang out with my friends. This would be a great feature*

give us the instgram app from Kendall & Kylie game, since you guys like taking things from it like clothes etc.. maybe import some of the characters into Kim's game. Since the game is pretty much dead.Ā 

You guys gotta start listening to us, this game is not really going anywhere. It's going backwards.Ā 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I've got a spoiler for you! You can get lips and eye makeup via diamonds from Get This Look in Show Your Style events in the next update! šŸ’‹
    How expensive will it be?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž