🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Rikk said:

My lowest score ive ever received.
    What I love about this is you’re a true femme fatale juggling both Cassio and Raul in your heart locket necklace! That’s an unfair score :( you look great and I’m so jealous of the jewelry and bag!
    😭😭😭 you totally made my day ! Thank you! I bought this a bit ago cause i love the purse and earrings! 
     everytime i check the board she keeps going higher and higher 👀 idk if shes a hacker or what. She was just at 348 and then 448. Now shes at 1052
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @snakiekkh hey! the exact same thing happened to me, with losing dye & in-game support refusing to help (they'll blame it on your connection every time). You should message Eggs with the whole story, that's the only way I ended up getting my dye back.  The glitch has taken my dye twice & I ended up getting them back both times, within a week.

Edit: Also, we aren't suppose to duplicate messages to in-game support & the monitors, so I would do this instead of opening a new in-game ticket.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    To you too @samanthakkh 😘
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I just hope they say something today, I'd hate to end this day with no reply from Glu, even if it's just to say they're looking into it but silence kills me!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @oopsididitagain oh you are a star, thank you so so much for letting me know! I'm glad you managed to get yours back, that's so reassuring that there is hope for me! I'll get on it now 😊 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Is there any news about the ticket compensation? Because I have at least 7-8 dolls in my group who got extra tickets 🙄
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @thesweetone Thank you so much! I'm having such a rough day and your comment really brightened up my day 💕

@therealChar I submitted a look with the same gown and hair! Still haven't gotten votes yet though. (Except my look is the budget version bc I don't have the bag 🤪) I almost hope that is a glitched score bc your doll looks beautiful and I hate to think it was the voters not appreciating your style. The voting booth is so unfair sometimes 😕
    - Emmy
    @Bear_KKH my votes are taking way longer then before to come threw so im hoping it was just a error. I hope it scores way better for you though 😊 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    So I didn't get any free tickets, my sys is business as usual but the first 3 people in my group have at least 200 points more than me, and you know, there's always ticket buyers but this looks not alright. 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited April 2020
    snakiekkh said:
    Finally got a response from Glu 12 hours after contacting them about the red and black dyes I lost last night because of the connection issues they had

Real helpful response, Deepika 🙄 Best believe I'm gonna take up her offer of contacting them again. Don't want to end up acting like a Karen on here but come ooooonnnnn
    @snakiekkh I think you should contact Kalinda instead. I had the same problem and she told me that she can refund my missing dyes, and asked me to send my ID.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 1-4

• IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I just got my free ticket and submitted an outfit but it didn't take the ticket away, so I got to submit two looks on that one ticket before it disappeared. I didn't get any extra ones to begin with though. But this means that they apparently haven't fixed the ticket issue which makes this whole SYS really unfair lmao
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I'm probably just gonna get the drink.. But thats the only thing I really like so its cool.. Thank god this messy sys doesn't have better T$ prizes

These ladies are 2nd and 3rd place..

And this is mrs 6th place, she's our honorary mention.
    Keke
    My looks are scoring very average but I really love the theme idc
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @Zarah ah thank you so much for the info! I messaged eggs and he managed to sort it for me, so relieved hahaha!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey guys i need an advice! Sooo is this too mutch?? Like the big hair+the eye make up+ the red lipstick??

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I got the negroni. I am currently at 8th position and I doubt I would place top 5 this SYS. And the whole SYS is so laggy during voting and submitting looks . I can’t vote more than 3-5 looks then I get an empty background void of players. 
    IOS Player 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
     I’m so disappointed, after I submitted my 9am ticket I made it to 3rd place, but now I’m seeing that the top 7 people all have at least one extra ticket because they all are about 1 average look point amount ahead of me. So I have no chance at getting top 5 even with scoring high 40s-50s on my outfits just because I didn’t get the extra ticket. 
    And now almost 24 hours after this mess started we’ve still gotten no response...
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited April 2020
    anyone know whether this dress does well? im considering buying it or some other hair
    buy it - like 
    dont buy it - lol
    buy the hair instead - awesome

edit: i bought the dress 😁
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    What’s a Karen?

edit after Google -  Wow.  Don’t hold back now. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    What’s a Karen?

😂😂😂😂
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • whitneyhiltonwhitneyhilton Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    What’s a Karen?

What are you saying? 
    dpeters said:

Now people are getting this glitch. For the old who wore it best. Is this game on its last leg 👀 or what? 

Maybe they'll finally make changes in SYS events and that's why it's glitching so bad

😎 i hope lol. It be nice if they would