🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks @KaylaJ for the compliment on the red dress look ❤️. My scores seem to be coming in rn. After submitting my 5th ticket I’m now in 4th place but not enough to catch up. I’m not sure if they are tb’s or benefited from the ticket glitch.  BTW, caught my doll with her eyes closed and taking a deep breath to let go of the sys stress lol 😂. 

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Why has there been no update regarding the SYS ticket issue? Glu support will be the death of me I swear. Still waiting to have my Triple Threat given to me after once again fighting to convince I actually purchased it or not.

Returning iOS player since 2014
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Why has there been no update regarding the SYS ticket issue? Glu support will be the death of me I swear. Still waiting to have my Triple Threat given to me after once again fighting to convince I actually purchased it or not.

Yeah it’s becoming annoying with no response from any at glu!  And I fought until this am for mine and then they didn’t give me my kstars and that’s only reason I purchased it lol so I had to fight them again 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I know screenshots from Facebook groups were already posted here, but I just saw another one under which people commented that they were able to submit multiple free tickets when SYS started. I hate the prizes this week, but I’m sure some people love them and they probably have 0 chances to get them so that’s completely unfair. 

I don’t understand how 24 hours later the TS wasn’t scrapped and I absolutely hate how we still have 0 answers. Paying dust to people that still enjoy your game and try to keep it alive..

I was thinking the same thing. I’ve read one doll was able to submit 6 free tickets! That’s rather insane. 
    I’m in similar situation, I don’t care for the TS items this week but that’s just me, and I feel really bad for dolls that like the items this week ☹️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited April 2020
    thallisa said:
    I know screenshots from Facebook groups were already posted here, but I just saw another one under which people commented that they were able to submit multiple free tickets when SYS started. I hate the prizes this week, but I’m sure some people love them and they probably have 0 chances to get them so that’s completely unfair. 

I don’t understand how 24 hours later the TS wasn’t scrapped and I absolutely hate how we still have 0 answers. Paying dust to people that still enjoy your game and try to keep it alive..

Will 😍 (or should I say Hugh)
    Completely off topic but I had to
  • whitneyhiltonwhitneyhilton Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    At this point I will not spend money on this game ever again unless some of these major issues get fixed. Not just talking about SYS. 
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    It was bad enough that people lost 1-2 tickets last week, now people are getting free tickets while the rest of us have to compete with just our normal tickets every 6 hours... :(
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Koakuma yesss, I love Will too! 😍 tbh I should rewatch Hannibal since I’m sitting at home anyway and that’s not gonna change anytime soon 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    This SYS is a whole mess and yippe no surprise that there has not been an update in over 24 hours. This is one most of the most horrendous SYS I've seen by far. To be fair it doesn't even matter what we say anymore because this company does not care about their players. 
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Oh lorddddddddd, the comments on that Facebook group post. No, we do not want Who Wore it Best again, it was not "fun". 
    iOS
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts

My previous gown look before this one scored 50... so wth happened here ?! 😂 is it really that bad lol
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Oh lorddddddddd, the comments on that Facebook group post. No, we do not want Who Wore it Best again, it was not "fun". 
    Yeah i had to stop myself from commenting. Along with the one who had unlimited free tickets and finished the event
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Players: begging glu to fix the glitch or at least just say something about it.
    Glu:

But on the bright side, I don't like the prizes so it's gonna be my relaxing weekend 😥
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited April 2020
    AliBryant said:
    I don't even remember anything about how that event worked but I recoiled just from reading the name so you know it's something, when it gives you an innate reaction of disgust just from looking at the name lol
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    The drink is cute! ❤️

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Can anyone explain how this worked and why it wasn't fun?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @KalindaKing are we gonna get an answer about this nightmare or just gonna pretend it’s not happening? It’s almost the weekend!?!
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    🥰

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

The red is the best I've done, so I may be switching to that instead of red.  
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    even if the problems with this sys are unfixable it would still be nice to have an update from glu. the fact that we haven’t heard anything is so annoying considering there are so many things going wrong 🥴
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    dpeters said:
    AliBryant said:

Who Wore It Best, was like SYS except you pay K stars to enter each look (hackers of course had an advantage because of that). Also the only people voting on you were those in your group if I remember correctly. Other long time players may remember more.
    iOS
    Next two and wasn’t expecting a 54 on the gold one! Currently in third! I’m gonna savor it because others just submitted looks now! 
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    dpeters said:
    AliBryant said:

Who Wore It Best, was like SYS except you pay K stars to enter each look (hackers of course had an advantage because of that). Also the only people voting on you were those in your group if I remember correctly. Other long time players may remember more.
    How long was it around it for and how did it die? 
    Just realizing how much I missed from quitting for a few years lol.
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Does anyone know if middle dress is available for diamonds yet? Think is was April 2019 release  
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you're in that Facebook group where people said they saw a pop-up for Who Wore It Best, can you please ask them to send me a private message with their ID?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    hi dolls, this sys I'm gonna reach 50 diamonds, so if you submit any of these two (black dress and ponytail) on Android can u let me know please!! 
    Hey, me again, im still looking for this two, so if you submit them on Android, can u let me know please!