Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Just got the drink, forgot to change my nail color lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Lol thought they did the right thing and deleted TS. Turns out i’m just no longer top 10. What. A. Scam. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    EloiseAnn said:
    Does anyone know if middle dress is available for diamonds yet? Think is was April 2019 release  
    I'm patiently waiting for this dress too, I think it should be available with this update but I might be wrong.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Candyy I think only a month? Maybe 2? Everyone hated it and complained and I guess Glu listened to us back then :D 
    iOS
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 5&6 ☺️

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I tried submitting my free ticket, it said “loading” for a bit but then the look didn’t submit and I still had 3 tickets left (2 were leftover) so I tried submitting a look again, this time it did submit the look however it took two tickets, now I only have 1 (of the 2 paid ones I had) ticket left. 

I just want the weekend to be over.
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    What the f is going on with this game?!!! Between this faulty SYS event with its rather unremarkable prizes (that basic black dress for a “Femme Fatale” theme, AND that boxy gold gown? 🙄) this week, I’m about to just give up on this mess! Once again Glu, wonderful customer service! Extraordinary! Incredible! Thanks for listening to our weekly feedback, grievances and complaints. #PlayApartTogether! #MatchFetchFail 🥴
    @Isabellaa, #LetsAllChannelOurInnerKaren!

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Sorry I've been quiet while we're investigating the issues in Show Your Style. I'll call you soon! ☎

Im cryin 💀😂
  • KokoIsMyFaveKKHKokoIsMyFaveKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    I tried submitting my free ticket, it said “loading” for a bit but then the look didn’t submit and I still had 3 tickets left (2 were leftover) so I tried submitting a look again, this time it did submit the look however it took two tickets, now I only have 1 (of the 2 paid ones I had) ticket left. 

I just want the weekend to be over.
    The exact same thing happened to me yesterday. Just PM @KalindaKing she'll be able to help you out. I just submitted my next ticket and it still says I have 3 left and I'm terrified it will eat 2 again if I try to submit another look.
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    This week's sys is a lost cause, I think the best they can do now is compensate us
    with k-stars/diamonds and make the sys prize an earnable through a future storyline;
    dyes for the winners of the prize this week and male dolls.
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    @KokoIsMyFaveKKH thanks for the advice! I’ll try doing that.
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @kokokokonut karen is a name people use referring to the mom who always wants to speak to the manager.
    Thanks I googled it.  Your version is nicer. Lol.  But seriously, who the flock cates about her  talking to the manager.  Are we Saying the hair isn’t the problem here?  That was, probably still is the hair of my former BFF.  She was born a little old grandma. Sued Macdonalds for slipping and hurting  her pinky toe in rubber sandals......because....she was having a bad day.   

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @kokokokonut karen is a name people use referring to the mom who always wants to speak to the manager.
    Thanks I googled it.  Your version is nicer. Lol.  But seriously, who the flock cates about her  talking to the manager.  Are we Saying the hair isn’t the problem here?  That was, probably still is the hair of my former BFF.  She was born a little old grandma. Sued Macdonalds for slipping and hurting  her pinky toe in rubber sandals......because....she was having a bad day.   

Thanks Koko! 🙄🙄🙄
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Apparently Kim Kardashian is in my group😂🤣😂
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh did you get extra tickets?? thankfully our group isnt too bad because i didnt get any extras!
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

Curious if she won or lost the law suit? Lol
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @samanthakkh I got 1 extra 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Someone with 1000+ points in my trendsetters just disappeared??? Is them trying to fix the glitch 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @kaydencekkh this happened to me today too! The girl had about 200 points and then she just disappeared. 
    okayy.... where is this dress from??  i have never seen it! also s/o to the doll who submitted this look it is so bomb 😻
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
      @samanthakkh it’s from this kollection!! I’d never seen it before I got it this week. 

rose2797 said:
      @samanthakkh it’s from this kollection!! I’d never seen it before I got it this week. 

thank you! i always seem to get the same ugly kollections week after week 😔