🎆v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I've been away for a few months but don't we usually get fashion spoilers?
    iOS
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    pleaseeee update the throwback boxes!!🥺🙏
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I've got a spoiler for you! You can get lips and eye makeup via diamonds from Get This Look in Show Your Style events in the next update! 💋
    omg finally !! 🥺🥳 hopefully this includes hair colours 🥺
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I'll surprise you with the clothing spoilers over the weekend! I'm going to share a couple more looks this time. I'm glad you're excited about the update to Get This Look feature.
    Could you please share how many diamonds it will cost to purchase makeup? 💕 @KalindaKing
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Me hearing that I can get eyes/lips thru SYS: 😃
    Me when I realize it’ll cost like 40 diamonds: 😐

Lol I am excited about this though. I really hope to be able to buy hair/eye colors in the future as well. Sadly, I don’t think glu will ever make SYS items available- it would take away all incentive to purchase tickets. It also makes me nervous for TB sales- if glu can get us to buy old items with diamonds, why would they let us have them for kstars? 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I see what you mean @jhabs, but i don’t think that’s the case? We also know we can buy GB items in a year, yet people still chase those...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    I'll surprise you with the clothing spoilers over the weekend! I'm going to share a couple more looks this time. I'm glad you're excited about the update to Get This Look feature.
    I know it might be a little difficult right now but please add previous hair colours to the Get This Look feature!💞
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Damn that probably means no makeup in the throw back sale in June....... if they even do a throw back sale 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    💁🏾‍♀️ i mean it should of been when they released diamonds. Maybe now i can buy decent lips that dont look like a mustache. But i bet they will be way more then 30 diamonds. 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    yezx said:
    Omg i’m so excited to finally be able to buy make-up 😍😍😍😍😍

- not to be that kind of person, but I do hope this is a slippery slope to eventually get ts/sys items for diamonds too -

baby steps but i’m all here for it, thank you!!
    Exactly!! Babysteps but at least we are getting there. I don't get why people complain about everything in this game. If you guys don't like it then don't play. If you want more diamonds, pay for it. They can't give us everything for free, otherwise the game would be dead at this point.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I've got a spoiler for you! You can get lips and eye makeup via diamonds from Get This Look in Show Your Style events in the next update! 💋
    Wow thanks @KalindaKing! That’s exciting; so many people have requested it and I can’t wait to browse the makeup looks 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    So excited for this!! My doll needs new lips and eyeshadow lol 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Cant wait to see the clothing spoilers 😍😍😍
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    that's nice we can finally get makeup from the looks, but like others noted I'd be happier with a change in TS esp after this weekend where #1 in my group obv got free tickets and me scratching at the top 5 didn't.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Yaay 😍 Finally some good news! I can’t wait 🥰
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hopefully the spoilers are today 😊
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72