🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 4/17/20 - VIP Shop those Social Distancing Blues Away!🛍️

Comments

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Just got the Golden K-Star Trophy..  Cannes Home and "House in Chile" (where is this KKH location?) next.

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @dpeters The fact that I'm not the only one is reassuring 😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    @soundspretty do you mind reminding me where this hair is from, please. :)

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I’m speechless .... my second box contained - just like the first one - a daily box dress 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Yay the one thing i got 🙄 also feel like they put extra daily gift box crap during vip. Its sad that alot of ppl cant even get a single item. 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    very happy i got the hair in the giftbox !
    ... and the earrings i got in a collection (so im happy)

that’s for amateurs
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @promquin98 Chile is Maipo Valley
    @luvs2gruuv That hair was from a special purchase bundle Khloe outfit in 2015, came with a red gown and earrings
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @kadamisia idk how long that’s been your signature or if anyone ever answered you before, but no 😭
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Omg tysm!! No one answered and the suspense was killing me😂 That's a bummer.. I guess I'll stick to the regular pets then. Thanks again❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Bought this boring but practical white top and the furry clutch. Free box was the bag. I don’t think I want the gown that bad so I might save my k stars.
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Maria why do you do this to me 😩 I didn’t want to spend anymore
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Maria why do you do this to me 😩 I didn’t want to spend anymore
    I never get luxe goals during vip weekend ever! I’m kinda glad because I would def spend more if it was something I had on my list! I get them more than usual leading up to VIP then none during! So weird 
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    To everyone wondering how they still have crappy free box items in their palettes: If you scroll down to the very bottom of your closet (under shop) in each different section, you'll see how many box items you have left to get.  You can count them up & get a total for how much disappointment you have left
    I have over 50 disappointments waiting for me. 😂😭
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @chey I think the first hair is very versatile overall, its class and elegant, but can be used for a day to day look too. I've seen it a lot in the voting booth, I think its the best investment!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    @chey I think the first hair is very versatile overall, its class and elegant, but can be used for a day to day look too. I've seen it a lot in the voting booth, I think its the best investment!
    Yay! That’s the one I was leaning towards and it’s the exact amount I want to spend 🤗 thank you!
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Thanks @AliBryant 😘
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I think am gonna just buy myself a new hairstyle instead of trying my luck I should’ve done that earlier
    i got the lesson now , never open boxes again istg I won’t waste my kstars like that again i wanted to buy a nose but niw i’ll have to wait ages again because i can only get 5 videos a day which pissing me off seriously
    also solved some quizzes from the offers and i never got any new offers so i am really stuck and i am not going to buy with real money because that’s what they’re pushing me to do
    seriously i got back to the game after so many years thinking it would distract me from stressful life but it stressed me even more
    back then the game was much more enjoyable  

• zaruzaru Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Forgot to take a screenshot but i got energy in my free box. Then i played 3 kollections and ended up with energy, a necklace and kash. Each time it was almost always ending with the kstars or jackpot outfit but then it would glitch at the last minute.
    this game is rigged!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    zaru said:
    Forgot to take a screenshot but i got energy in my free box. Then i played 3 kollections and ended up with energy, a necklace and kash. Each time it was almost always ending with the kstars or jackpot outfit but then it would glitch at the last minute.
    this game is rigged!
    Always happens to me. Gets my hopes up 
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    anybody remember the answers to this quest? 
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I only had three spins left in the Creme de la Creme kollection which I love and I haven't seen it in literally a year (I checked my post history) but it finally came up again in my rotation, and during VIP no less. I also managed to pick the dress in my free GB box. So happy! 

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited April 2020

okay so i was not planning on spending more than 50, i only wanted the clutch. But when I started spending i couldnt stop because ive been saving for so long i went kind of crazy. should i spend 60 more for the dress? that im not in love with but its cute??
    Agree - Yes
    Like - No

EDIT:

you’ve convinced me lol

First I did a spin on the summertime chill kollection because for some reason this jumpsuit has been calling my name! but i ended up with earrings. Its okay though they are cute and i will will probably spin again eventually.

Then, I bought the brooklyn salon. I only have the perfumery right now, which I love because of the big pay out. I have wanted another business for a while, but the all seem SO expensive for really low weekly pay. I honestly got the salon because it can be decorated with all cash and its time to stop spending my K stars!
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • kttl4lifekttl4life Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I'm so happy! I'll only go for the first earnable. The dress is beautiful but the lenght is not to my taste.

GB items are so pretty!

I think I'll buy one of the pop-up shop bundles and call it a day.
    Hiiii, can you or someone please help me find this pop up that is selling bundles? I can’t find it anywhere.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @kttl4life it's in Santa Monica in California
    iOS