🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I don't even want to talk about that compensation, it doesn't solve anything....
    I'm glad i'm not into the items this week because i have zero chance to be in the top 5.

My last two looks flopped, I don't have many outfits that fit this theme so I know these weren't the best but I kinda expected more 🤷‍♀️

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Spleen said:
    I don't even want to talk about that compensation, it doesn't solve anything....
    I'm glad i'm not into the items this week because i have zero chance to be in the top 5.

My last two looks flopped, I don't have many outfits that fit this theme so I know these weren't the best but I kinda expected more 🤷‍♀️

You definitely deserved more votes, i love these looks! what dress are you wearing in the first one?
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I didn’t realize anything was wrong, I didn’t get any extra tickets or lose any but I wondered why I was 120 points in front of 2nd place. Maybe they lost a ticket.  Also I submitted the same dress 3 times, I never get to do that. 
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    imazora said:
    Spleen said:

You definitely deserved more votes, i love these looks! what dress are you wearing in the first one?
    Thank you 😘🥰
    I have no idea where this dress is from actually 😅
    I only know it's from an event before november 2018 (I only restarted playing recently and the dress was in my wardrobe)
    It's here in my kloset 

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I received only 1 diamond. thanks glu for nothing
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I’m averaging 53 points and I’m in 9th place lmao a mess
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hurray now I can use my 3 diamonds to buy .... nothing?
    what about giving us the dress? 
    Did the ticket glitchers get the compensation too?
    And what does it mean that look into it next week? Next SYS the ticket glitch will still be here? Let’s just stop SYS events until you find the bug in the code....
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Guys got 30 stars. So apparently the currency rate is: 1 diamond = 5 stars
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    Hurray now I can use my 3 diamonds to buy .... nothing?
    what about giving us the dress? 
    Did the ticket glitchers get the compensation too?
    And what does it mean that look into it next week? Next SYS the ticket glitch will still be here? Let’s just stop SYS events until you find the bug in the code....
    As a ticket-glitcher I can confirm that I got the same amount of compensation you got, which I think is entirely unfair. I mean, I'm not complaining but at the same time, I feel that I do not deserve it. 
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Thanks for giving us 15 K stars n 3 diamonds, as if it’s actually enough to afford anything in this overly priced game. This low compensation just reminds me why I’m losing hope in KKH. Excepted better truly, because this issue of some people receiving extra tickets n others not is completely unfair. We deserve a better fix to this situation, not just some k stars n 3 diamonds.  3 diamonds 🙄! I can’t even ✋🏼
    IOS doll 💞

• karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    i give up lmao, i just tried submitting a ticket. it didn't submit but now my whole outfit is locked as if it would've gone through. i don't know what to do with this mess anymore. 
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @saintsofheather question for you! Earlier in the thread, we saw people say that some people with tons of points were removed from their TS boardS. I know you said you got 33 looks from glitched tickets (through no fault of your own!) I’m wondering, are you still on your TS board? 

(Also adding that I’m not calling you out or like trying to shame you lol, I’m wondering if them getting removed was related to the glitch or if they were actual hackers and were removed for that reason) 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Guys got 30 stars. So apparently the currency rate is: 1 diamond = 5 stars
    & yet it's been shown that people can hack both, so one made up virtual currency being valued at 5x the other made up virtual currency is a joke
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @samanthakkh you got robbed on the first one!  It's actually my favorite one (though they're all great looks!)
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @jhabs of course, and no it's totally understandable. I haven't been kicked off the TS board (yet), even though it was obvious I had the glitch. I have double the amount of points that the second place doll has (also an obvious glitch), and four times the votes as the other dolls without. I'm gonna wait to see if Glu will let me submit more looks or not because I have a gut feeling that I'm not gonna be able to submit looks after abusing the glitch hahaha. Who knows *shrug*
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I know it’s not really on theme, but I am looking for the sparkler. I’m on iOS. Please tag me if you’re willing to submit it. Tia!