🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 4, 5 and 6. The first girl in my ts is 100 points ahead and I have no idea if she is a tb or a glitch girl

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @oopsididitagain thank you! sometimes i wonder who i get paired up with. 🤔 it would be so interesting to see what looks got voted over mine especially when i actually think my look is pretty good 😭
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    My looks 4, 5 and 6. The first girl in my ts is 100 points ahead and I have no idea if she is a tb or a glitch girl

So many gorgeous dolls have been rocking that first hair this weekend! Do you remember where you got it? 
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    🥰

omg we're in the same TS group!! this is the first time i've ever been with another forum doll (your looks are gorg btw) <3

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I know it’s not really on theme, but I am looking for the sparkler. I’m on iOS. Please tag me if you’re willing to submit it. Tia!
    @ashleydianem I have just submitted a look with the sparkler! I’m IOS too! I’ll try and let you know when it starts to get votes I do apologise if I miss the start of voting though ❤️❤️☺️
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @ashleydianem I can submit the sparkler 💖 my next ticket is in 3 hours though, is that a okay time? 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    looks 1-6. even though this sys is a mess i still love the theme.
    I love those shoes with the first look. This is making me want them so hard your doll is so stunning. 😊
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 1 - 3

The first one really hurt!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Bumblebeebray it was from a vip event last year but I’m not sure when...
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The compensation gift is a bit of a slap in the face but I guess 3 free diamonds is better than nothing, it's what we would earn during one weeks SYS 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'm disappointed with the scores on most of these looks, I'm guessing gowns are the favourable vote yet again, but at least the ones I submitted are on theme 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @Chooky1116 awesome! Is it getting votes yet?

@ashleyy yes that time is fine. Can you tag me when you submit it? I’ll let you know if I find it before then. 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    JUST BRING THE OLD SYS
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I’m now having the ticket glitch! Why is this happening 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like I was fine until this last submission!!!! 

Edit: did a swipe out of game and my look was still submitted and ticket was gone! 
    edited April 2020
    @ashleydianem it is now ❤️

Edit: just finished getting votes x
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Chooky1116 oh wow that was fast! I missed it 🤦‍♀️
    @Chooky1116 oh wow that was fast! I missed it 🤦‍♀️
    I was a little late getting to telling you my doll already had 20 votes 😭 I can submit it for my next look just let me know if you haven’t found it ☺️
    @ashleydianem I’ll let you know when i submit it
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Could someone PRETTY PLEASE submit the red wine for me?🥺👉🏽👈🏽 I’ve been voting all day & I can’t find it.. lol (I’m iOS btw)
    Could someone PRETTY PLEASE submit the red wine for me?🥺👉🏽👈🏽 I’ve been voting all day & I can’t find it.. lol (I’m iOS btw)
    @keepingupwithkelsey I can ❤️ but in like 8 hours if you don’t already find it by then
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @ashleydianem throwing up the sparkler now as well. Probably won't get votes for an hour or so though
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @ashleyy you’re the best!!!🥺🥰 thank you so much! I’ve been looking since yesterday with no luck! Lol I’m surprised no one is using it since it’s perfect for this week’s sys. 
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts

15 kstars and 5 diamonds total?

*EDIT*
    Apologies, I also collected the +2 SYS diamonds at the same time and forgot to compensate for that. It was 3 diamonds I received, not 5! Sorry for all confusion re amount of diamonds given.
    I only got two diamonds. 
    @keepingupwithkelsey lol thanks and your welcome ❤️ And I agree that is shocking, I already used it once this sys bc I thought it went well, I’ll tag you one I submit it 💓💓
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Extend the TS top dress to top10........ girl on a forum mentioned she got 6 tickets for free, no wonder I’m #8 lol 
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I just used it maybe 15 minutes ago on iOS, but haven’t received votes yet! I hope you get it 🥰 (I actually bought it today since I finally had the diamonds)
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Um EXCUSE ME. Where the f did you come from kath?? Who knows if she’s a hacker, a ticket buyer or a ticket glitcher. She definitely wasn’t there when I checked my leaderboard about an hour or so ago 😤

I have no hopes of even getting top 10 at this point 😭😭
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @keepingupwithkelsey if you dont end up finding ashleyy in the booth i can also submit it! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now