🎆v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Please update the TB boxes!!!!!!!!!
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Umm hi! It’s  been awhile since I’ve posted on here, but I’m really excited to be able to buy makeup with my diamonds now in the next update. Curious to know what the cost of them would be....Probably same as hairstyles? 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    É tão difícil ganhar diamantes! É tudo tão caro! Qual a utilidade dos itens para comprar se não temos com o que comprar🤷‍♀️
    Hey :) 
    Plz post only in English on the forum :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I want spoilers, more spoilers!
  • FernandokkhFernandokkh Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Update the TB boxes please glu never again did you put more clothes in the TB boxes :'(:'(
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Are we getting some spoilers today? 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    that we have another way to receive diamonds, please! 
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    spoilers please 🥺🥺
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    rociodemayo said: 

I don't get why people complain about everything in this game. If you guys don't like it then don't play. If you want more diamonds, pay for it.

@rociodemayo can you cashapp me so I can buy me some diamonds then? 👀💎 Lol
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I seriously don't get the ban on other languages on the forum? Seems a little messed up to me to force someone to speak a language they're uncomfortable/unfamiliar with when it takes less than 1 minute to google translate what they said. 

I’ll be honest I checked the forum rules post...and it doesn’t actually say everything has to be in English soooooo...it says no unofficial spoilers, no swearing, no harassment etc. Nothing about languages, maybe elsewhere but i dont see why it would be a problem? 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited April 2020
    There are chances that some of the make up & lips come back to the kloset with the anniversary in June so I would caution anyone to hold off unless you *really* want something and can't wait!
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Do we know if we’re getting a Kimiversary sale this year? I’ve heard rumors that the game will end in June 🥺 I really hope it isn’t true bc I’ve spent so much money on this game LOL
    Honestly if this is true I’m not gonna spend my K-Stars on businesses and just spend them recklessy on whatever lol
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I’m worried about the Christmas 2018 makeup.. the ombré hair and dress from that event aren’t available right? They’re all in the Christmas boxes 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I would be so so happy if the Medusa eyes are available! I was gutted I missed out on them when they were event items and I didn’t have enough stars to gamble on getting them in the Halloween boxes last year. I also love the Christmas lips with the beauty mark. So I’m hoping they aren’t crazy expensive though I’m not optimistic.
    As for what else this update brings, I think everyone else has covered it pretty well earlier in this thread.
    I play on iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    But why not include hair colors?
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @IzzaBee you’re amazing!! 🤩 thank you!!