• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @kttl4life hi! It's in Santa Monica

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Hi guys!
    Do you know who's the best to choose and what are the benefits? 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @KaylaJ , you got some air max and Jordans , homeboy can get it.......  I just rewatch the whole Complex interview it is just hilarious !
    IOS Player 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Ah! Yes, @AliBryant.. now I remember.. it's one of the bundles that's our of rotation for some reason.. I really really wish they would circulate that one again. :(
    Thanks, @AliBryant!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I completed an offer for 50kstars, it says that it's been "rewarded" but i haven't received them yet. Also watched a video thinking that might trigger it, but i didnt receive the kstar for that either (this was over an hour ago now) 
    Is anyone else having problems with this?

Update: i watched two more videos and still haven't received any kstars whatsoever. It's letting me watch videos but thats it.
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    I’m having a problem getting new contacts so I can grind for K-Stars. Every single male character that is less famous than me is hitting on me, and I just hit A-list so nobody from the A list talks to me. Is there a way to stop them from flirting with me right away? It’s borderline creepy lol
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    3nity said:
    I’m having a problem getting new contacts so I can grind for K-Stars. Every single male character that is less famous than me is hitting on me, and I just hit A-list so nobody from the A list talks to me. Is there a way to stop them from flirting with me right away? It’s borderline creepy lol
    I had the same problem too , then i used konnections for network instead of romantic relationships , it helped ! 
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hi guys!
    If I remember correctly, I think it’s best to invest in Gripfit or something like that but I’m not 100% sure. 
    I know it changed a bit of dialogue but I don’t know if there is more than that sorry !
    Camy said:
    Hi guys!
    If I remember correctly, I think it’s best to invest in Gripfit or something like that but I’m not 100% sure. 
    I know it changed a bit of dialogue but I don’t know if there is more than that sorry !
    Oh, it seems to be the workout device then. I already invested into a digital umbrella (lol), but still thank you! 
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Camy said:
    Hi guys!
    Oh, it seems to be the workout device then. I already invested into a digital umbrella (lol), but still thank you! 
    No problem 😊
    @noha 62 It also shows me A-listers that won’t match with me. Guess I’ll just have to wait till I earn more fans.

On that note do you guys now quick ways to earn fans and Kash? The 3-hour reality shows are great for K-Stars but they’re not the best for making Kash (or are they?) 

Also just look how cute my new doggo is, the one ear up one ear down melts my heart! I never new pets could be this amusing to have 😍 On the next VIP I might go for the elephant 🐘 

(And a final question, how can I make my pictures size wise smaller?)
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @3nity I think reality shows are good for earning kash and stars. Parties are good for earning fans!
    jhabs said:
    @3nity I think reality shows are good for earning kash and stars. Parties are good for earning fans!
    Yeah well I was secretly hoping there was a faster way and I didn’t know... How about celebrity hangouts? I kompletely forgot what they were about. 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @3nity I dont think celebrity hangouts do much. Eventually if you work up to a place where you can invite them to your gigs, then there's probably some payoff... Parties are the best way to earn fans in my opinion, once you reach the A-List its like 1 mil fans per party!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
    Dolls who did earn the clutch, how do you like it so far? Currently debating whether to spend additional stars to get it 🤔
    Some look inspo would be very welcome 🖤
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @thesweetone you should 100% get it. I was just thinking about how there was a pair of earrings for one of my first VIPS and it was 50 stars and I didn’t get it bc I thought 50 was a lot. Now I totally regret it lol. 50 stars for this clutch is a GREAT deal. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Dolls who did earn the clutch, how do you like it so far? Currently debating whether to spend additional stars to get it 🤔
    Some look inspo would be very welcome 🖤
    If your talking about the earnable one, defenetly go for it!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I've decided to get the earnable dress just in case we ever have a space sys! 
    I need to spend 140 more stars, so I'm thinking of buying a lipstick color, a giftbox, and the gold dress pop up shop bundle. 
    However, I'm hesitant to buy the bundle and overspend by 10 kstars without knowing how well it does in sys 🤔
    The gold dress has done well for me! I got 54 in this sys with it! 
    @LovelyEmma @jhabs thank you dolls! 💚
    I've already spent 23 so I have only 27 left. Will wait for a decent luxe goal from Maria then!
    @mandamay76 Omg, that's amazing!!! I'll take a gamble on it lol🥰
    Also it’s really pretty dyed in these colors (excuse the non-styling lol)

• Valli23Valli23 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Oh my god I’m so tired chasing the mint dress... I got EVERYTHING (including 40 stars 3 times) and still no dress 😭
    @mandamay76 Thank you so much, angel!!! I literally love it sm in ice blue(?)  also!! your doll is gorgeous!! 😍😍
    I want to dye it ice blue sm but I don’t have enough lol! And thank you 🥰
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Decided to open a few boxes for this K-$pend weekend, here is my doll with a couple of her goodies. It was so much fun wasting 60 K-Stars to earn Kash from two of the 4 boxes I opened! I love this game! 

• MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I wish I was a free player. I bought stuff way back way when the game came out, and didn’t have a clue about anything. I’m so jealous of the daily 20 kstars, if only I knew ! 🙃
    Amy, I play since 2015 and I dont understand why my friends that started playing now have 20 stars when watching videos while I have only 5 stars watching videos 😭
    iOS | Brazil
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @MaFe When you make an in-game purchase (with real money) your free videos drop from 20 to 5 😊
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥