๐ŸŽ†v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I am so ready for a galaxy/space sys ! Please let it be true ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคž
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Omg, do you think we will be repurposing Hawaii? ย Itโ€™s just a guess.......but with the grass skirt, omg that would be awesome. ย Ty ty ty for these teasers Kalinda. ย ;). Great weekend surprise.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I wish I knew which outfits are TS prizes so I don't get excited for something I won't get. Overall I see some really beautiful items! Hope what I like ends up being earnable
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

I thought this look would get more reactions. Do you like it? if not, why?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    edited April 2020

I love it. Especially the hair -- it's different -- and the bag.
    The dress is nice, it's just i'm a bit over sparkly dresses at this point.
    Hope to see some more casual on-trend looks in the game sometime!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts

ย I think this is inspired by Demi Lovato 2016 Met Gala outfit!! Maybe we'll get a Met Gala update!! :smiley:

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

The dress is pretty but I don't like the length
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts

I really like the purse its right up my alley, but the dress kinda reminds me of something that my grandma would wear, the neckline, the length and the pattern around the hips which kind of looks out of place just don't match in my opinion. I think it would look better if the length was similar to that white dress. All of us might change our minds when we see it on our dolls though, it was the same with this week's earnable VIP dress, I wasn't convinced and now I love itย ๐Ÿ˜
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ | ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    If demi was the inspo then you missed the mark on it cause her dress is very couture and the one you made in game looks pretty much like this one i haveย 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @KalindaKing The hair is a weird length, looks awkward from the back, & itโ€™s been expressed before that the slicked back look isnโ€™t a winner much here. Edit to add: I just realized it looks like a helmet. The dress is a weird length too, the sleeves look like casts to me. It wonโ€™t dye nicely due to the patterns on it. Also the pink on the boobs just looks muddy. And the purse just looks much lower quality than a lot of other items.ย 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I know every dislikes most short hair but im not mad at the hair. I love demi and would enjoy the hell out of it.ย 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts

I like it but I'm not sure about the top of it... The square neckline plus the sleeves look strange, the ruffles look old.
    Moreover, the texture is a copy and paste from the last silver dress...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Idk think weโ€™re talking about different dresses
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts

Iโ€™m not a huge fan of the purple stripe on it and the pink details are kind of out of place in my opinion. I am not crazy about this length either, I find that itโ€™s hard to pick shoes that go well with dresses at this length because they just stick out.ย 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I hate the hair. I love hair that's pushed back, but the length and the curved round shape of this makes it look like she's wearing a hair net in a soup kitchen.

i hate the length of the dress, it should either hit the floor or be higher. I hate the neckline and the sleeve length with the sparkles and brocade/lace, it makes the dress look way too matronly and unflattering.ย 

I don't hate the bag but I don't love it either.

i do enjoy the other spoilers though
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Btw does anyone know when exactly should the update be available?ย ๐Ÿค”
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ | ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    @KalindaKing Ignore the awful editing, I whipped this up in like 30 minutes while eating so it's not great but I don't like the shape of the hair or the general aesthetic of the dress tbhย 

Girl you're so talented!! I'm just speechless you made this in 30 minutes and eating!! <3 just wow!!

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

It's ugly. The bag it's cute.ย 

she/her | android player ๐ŸŒผ english isn't my first languageย 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @KalindaKing Ignore the awful editing, I whipped this up in like 30 minutes while eating so it's not great but I don't like the shape of the hair or the general aesthetic of the dress tbhย 

Amazing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts

The dress is pretty but this length with the sleeves makes it for middle aged women imo. Maybe if it was sleeveless or had a high thigh open ? Beside we already have tons of glitter dresses so it will take more to impress . And the hair is just like so many other items beautiful on the real life person weird on our dolls โค๏ธ