🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Currently first with seemingly no ticket buyer. Everyone in top 10 has wonderful looks 😍 a very chill group - for now 😂 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited April 2020

Looks 6-10, just trying to have fun not really trying to please voters. 
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I legit thought this look would work, I tried a undercover spy intern look...
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Done with this sys (and this game ffs), I have a ticket in 2,5 hours. So if anyone is looking for items, I’d be happy to submit them (not that I have a lot of items lol). 

If you’re looking for a hairstyle/dress/clutch/handheld. Please message me 😊 I play on iOS 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Can anyone tell me how much sunglasses cost in diamonds? I’m looking for these but I don’t think I have enough
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @livyx do you know if the hairstyle you used this sys (not the one with the feathers) is available for diamonds?
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Looks 6-8! I see everyone wearing those shoes with the shiny stockings and I want them so badly now, but idk if they’re available with diamonds (but it doesn’t matter anyways bc I haven’t seen anyone wear them while voting)

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    hanh_kkh said:
    Looks 6-8! I see everyone wearing those shoes with the shiny stockings and I want them so badly now, but idk if they’re available with diamonds (but it doesn’t matter anyways bc I haven’t seen anyone wear them while voting)

Their a sys earnable so no they arent available for diamonds. 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts

These are my 4 best scoring looks. Prior to this SYS my best score was 51 so I’m really happy with these 🥰

If only there weren’t so many glitches, I have genuinely really liked this theme!

The gowns are scoring better, my lowest scores are below. 
    At least this time the gowns are all blacks/reds/dark colours and closer to theme than usual too! Steps in the right directions on that front anyway 😊

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @RachelLiebe *hides with my lowest score as a 19, a look I was genuinely proud of*

I love your looks though!! All of them look fantastic and your doll is gorgeous!!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    @saintsofheather thank you so much 🥰

I’m sorry your lowest was 19! There’s a few dolls I’ve seen mention low scoring looks that definitely didn’t deserve the lack of votes! 
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    OMG @dpeters I have no idea, I dyed it in gold but it's originally silver. Here is its position in my Kloset if it helps...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 9 & 10 ☺️

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @brunakkh yes I think it is, I definitely got it over a year ago! I can submit it for you in 2 hours if you want ☺️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

I’ve been following this website for a while, but haven’t really posted before. This compelled me to post though...wtf. You think they’d be able to see if someone gets 1000+ on a score, that it’s clearly not right
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I just lost my ticket 😤 this message came up even though I didn’t use anything locked and then went on ‘create a look again’ and my ticket was gone
    What do you have more/quicker success with, submitting a ticket to support or messaging Eggs/Kalinda?
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Can anyone tell me how much sunglasses cost in diamonds? I’m looking for these but I don’t think I have enough
    I don't know how much they cost but i can submit them for you!! 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I just lost my ticket 😤 this message came up even though I didn’t use anything locked and then went on ‘create a look again’ and my ticket was gone
    What do you have more/quicker success with, submitting a ticket to support or messaging Eggs/Kalinda?
    Eggs/kalinda
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @livyx great! Thank you so much!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

I’ve been following this website for a while, but haven’t really posted before. This compelled me to post though...wtf. You think they’d be able to see if someone gets 1000+ on a score, that it’s clearly not right
    I refuse to believe that someone buy so many tickets to get this week's prizes so I think this is a hacker. You can send your game ID to eggsandbanans to verify your group 
    Android
  • autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

I refuse to believe that someone buy so many tickets to get this week's prizes so I think this is a hacker. You can send your game ID to eggsandbanans to verify your group 
    So wait, I’m new here... how do I report?
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts

So wait, I’m new here... how do I report?
    If you need you can tag @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas :)
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Dolls is it just me or is the game really laggy for others too right now too? I'm trying to vote but the looks take ages to load...
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Guess I’ll stick with gowns. People seem to vote for that look a lot so...
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Guess I’ll stick with gowns. People seem to vote for that look a lot so...
    Think everyone including me is taking this as a film noir glam theme - and while I’m ok with that I feel like some of my non gown looks scored low because of it 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

These are my 4 best scoring looks. Prior to this SYS my best score was 51 so I’m really happy with these 🥰

If only there weren’t so many glitches, I have genuinely really liked this theme!

The gowns are scoring better, my lowest scores are below. 
    At least this time the gowns are all blacks/reds/dark colours and closer to theme than usual too! Steps in the right directions on that front anyway 😊

Doll do you play on Android or iOS? 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    5-8 looks
    weird fact: I won these lips in the original event and I never used it once until now because I never liked it on my doll but on sys I change my doll face and I think they looks good on her

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️